• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします

But I still need you in my office after shift, I need to discuss something with you // and it´s nothing bad // 翻訳お願いします。

noname#248291
noname#248291
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

でもやはり就業時間が終わったら、あなたと話し合いたいこと『別に悪いことではないのです』がありますので、私の部屋に来てください、。

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

_____に入る適切な単語を入れる問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) (1)I get tired easily and I'm always thirsty, so I need I something to drink all the time. (2)Your FPG is 200 mg/dl, way above normal. Do you have any family members with a _____ of _____ (3)Well.... my aunt was _____. (4)Are you _____ now? (5)No, but my _____ is overdue.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい。

これはどういう意味でしょうか? We still need to meet up for coffee so I can practice my bad Japanese haha. I hope you stay happy, and just remember you can always messege me if you need something! 今は海外にいて外国の方とメールをしています。 ちょっとよくわからないのですが、これでメールが終了ということでしょうか? クリスマスは日本では大きくなったら家族とあまり過ごさないよー。というメールをした後です。 こっちでクリスマスをお祝いする予定は今のところないという話をしたから可哀想に感じたんでしょうか? メールの意味がよくわからず。 教えていただけると助かります。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 下記、英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

Young lady, I will put you over my knee and wack your bottom with a wooden stick! I was worried something bad happened to you, or you found new guy. But...you were only looking up at the sky wondering if any babies you have will have blue eyes! web上の翻訳や辞書で調べたのですが、相手が何を言いたいのか、いまいちニュアンスが分かりません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳してみました。合っているでしょうか?

翻訳に自身が無い箇所があったので、質問させていただきます。 When you dive into the futon, what sort of things do you think about when you are alone? あなたが布団に潜って、1人でいる時に、どんなことを考えますか? Yeah, I did go to the zoo with my friend but not girlfriend. I wish I have a girlfriend though I am still searching. うん、僕の友達と動物園に行ったけどガールフレンドではないよ。僕はガールフレンドを持つことを望んでいるけれど、まだ探しています。 または 僕は探しているけど、ガールフレンドに出来ること望んでいるよ(動物園に一緒に行った人のこと?)(?) この場合の翻訳は、どんな感じが適正でしょうか?

• 翻訳願います。

知り合いのフランス人女性から英語のメールが届いたのですが、英語が得意な方、翻訳願います。 I don't like to waste my time, wether we build good relationship friendship or lovers wether there's no need. I need a constructive relation , discuss with each other, arguing about many things .

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• 翻訳をお願いします

長文になりますが、翻訳をしてもらえないでしょうか? If the parents of my students want them to learn a different language, there are ways to do i outside the regular classroom, but I don't think we need to spend our valuable time on something the students don't really need. また、ラストセンテンスの on something~ はどのような働きをしてどこに修飾されてるのとか わかりますでしょうか?