翻訳のお願いと教室外での学習方法について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は翻訳をお願いしたく思っています。生徒の保護者が彼らに別の言語を学ぶことを望む場合、通常の教室外での学習方法がありますが、生徒が本当に必要としないものに貴重な時間を費やす必要はないと思います。
  • また、ラストセンテンスの「on something」は何を指しており、どこに修飾されているのかについても質問しています。
  • この質問文章では、翻訳のお願いと教室外での学習方法について言及されており、生徒のニーズや貴重な時間の有効活用について考えるきっかけとなる内容です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします

長文になりますが、翻訳をしてもらえないでしょうか? If the parents of my students want them to learn a different language, there are ways to do i outside the regular classroom, but I don't think we need to spend our valuable time on something the students don't really need. また、ラストセンテンスの on something~ はどのような働きをしてどこに修飾されてるのとか わかりますでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

もし私の生徒の親御さんたちたちが、(学校で教えているのと)違う外国語を子どもに習得させたければ、正規の教科外で(習得する)方法はあります、しかし、生徒がほんとうに必要としないことについて我々の貴重な時間を費やす必要は無いと思います。 >>ラストセンテンスの on something~ はどのような働きをしてどこに修飾されてるのとか わかりますでしょうか?    something (こと)は、前にある on 「~について」と言う前置詞の目的になっている名詞で、それ以後の関係代名詞(ここでは目的格のため省略されています)に導かれる関係節「生徒がほんとうに必要としない」に修飾されています。    ですから「生徒が本当に必要としないことについて」という副詞句です。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• You don't need no carrying onについて

Daniel Powter の「Bad Day』を聞いていたのですが、彼はどう聞いても、"You don't need no carrying on" と歌っているように聞こえます。歌詞カードはこの部分は、I don't need you to carry on" に なっているのですが、私と同じように他の人も聞こえるらしく、歌詞のサイトでいろいろな方が聞き取った歌詞を見ても, "You don't need no carrying on" になっています。そこで質問なのですが、歌詞カードのI don't need you to carry on なら意味は簡単にわかるのですが、「You don't need no carrying on」の場合は、二重否定になっていますが、これは一種の強調で、「がんばる必要なんてないんだよ」と言う風に解釈すればいいのでしょうか? このような二重否定はよく使うのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Mmm we can talk through text if we really need something. I could learn some Japanese.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

But I still need you in my office after shift, I need to discuss something with you // and it´s nothing bad // 翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

I just don't see them being any better than the M140's so no need to pay more.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「人はパンのみにて生くるにあらず」という、有名な西洋のことわざがある。そして、このことわざは 一般にカネのことだの、物質のことだのをうんぬんする人間に対する批判の言葉として引用される。 A western famous proverb means we don't necesarily need pans to live. It is generally cited when we criticize those who are hungry for money, something valuable and so on. 物質のこと が正直よくわからずに、文脈から価値の高いものと訳しました。 something だけではやはりおかしな感じになるのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m