• 締切済み

至急!和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします。 喧嘩してる彼氏に言われました。 You make a set of fish 宜しくお願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

うーん a kettle of fishのことかもしれません。 厄介とか、面倒という意味です。 喧嘩とのことなので、、、

関連するQ&A

• 和訳に至急お願いします。

すいません!和訳にお願いします。 彼氏がインフルエンザになったと聞いて私が、あなたが困ったことがあったら何でも言ってね。私が力になれることがあったら力になりますね。ご飯食べて、薬飲んでゆっくり休んでね。とメールしたんです。 そしたら彼氏からメールきたのですがスラングが多くて^ロ^; 自分なりに和訳したのですが自信がなくて。。 自分でスラングからちゃんとした単語に治したので後が分からないので和訳宜しくお願い致します。 Ohayo my i just woke up & @ the hospital now thanx alot for your advice〓 you make me more proud of you kant wait to get better & see you Princess i donno but wheneva i wanna see you i get sick すいませんが宜しくお願いします!

• 英文和訳

この英文の和訳をおねがいします something pretty that you put in a place or top of something to make it look attractive お願いします_(_^_)_

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします。 And it is hard to make anything of this magnitude disappear -- including a bad reputation. 特にmake anything of~の箇所が意味を取りづらいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします(>_<)

大変長くなって申し訳ないんですが、下の和訳が分かる方はお願いします(>_<) What comes to mind when you think of a tropical fish tank? A restaurant? A doctor's office? Or is it the memory of your own childhood aquarium filed with a lot of colorful fish? My earliest recollections are of the local tropical fish shop. Our whole family would walk down the stairs to the warm, humid basement where thousands of fish would be swimming in brightly lit tanks. After long and careful deliberations, my sister and I would each choose a fish, and into the plastic bags they would go. We would carefully hold our prizes upright the waster temperature reached that of its surroundings, probably a half hour or so, but seemingly forever to a small child. At last it was time to release the fish from the plastic bags. Our fish were home.

• 和訳と 文法的解説

In your life, you will move from triumph to heartbreak to boredom and back again, sometimes in the space of a single day. What are you to make of so many emotions, so many events? この文のWhat are you to make of so many emotions, so many events?の和訳と、 文法的解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してくださいm(__)m

和訳してください。 当方、中学レベルの英語もあやふやです よろしくお願いします Already you have too much of a power over me.

• 和訳ができません。

Joy saw Riley's parents on the screen as it frickered to life.という文と "Aren't you just a little bundle of joy." という文の和訳がわかりません。 特に「as ~.」の部分と「Aren't you just」の 部分をどうのように訳せばいいのかわかりません 和訳とポイントなどありましたら教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします!!【至急】

和訳をお願いします!!【至急】 Most animals eat a variety of foods for a good reason: if anything reduced the supply of a particular food source, the consumer of that food would be affected by a shortage .By feeding on a range of foods, animals can avoid shortages. However, there are some animals that rely exclusively on a single source of food.

• 【至急】和訳お願いします!!

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!!  「 thank you so much for such an amazing drawing. I love it! This is incredible! make sure you say hi after my show so i can thank you in person! 」 を和訳してください…!! とあるテーマパークの外国人キャストの似顔絵を描き、ご本人から頂いたメッセージなのですが… 翻訳サイトで訳してもよくわからなくて…どなたか至急お願いします!!m(;;><;;)m

• 和訳 さきほどの続きですが...

さっきものすごい長い和訳をお願いしたのですが、1つでも余りにも長すぎたので2つに分けました!! この和訳もお願いします(>_<) Where should you start to learn about keeping fish? Check out a book or two from your library or surg the Internet. You will need to know about things like filters, water quality and the types of tanks available that best suit your needs. Also, you must decide whether you want to have saltwater or freshwater fish. Spend some time in pet shops and hobby shops to see what is available. Generally, a beginner should start with a freshwater aquarium. Salwater fish can be pleasant and interesting to look at, but the water chemistry is much more complex. In addition, saltwater fish are difficult to raise and are often collected in the wild, sometimes in environmentally unfriendly ways.