• ベストアンサー

至急。英語について。

友達から面白動画が送られてきたので それに『lol 言ってること半分わからないけど面白い(笑)』と言いたいのですが It is funny although I can understand only the half of the content of the video.←合っていますか? (言ってること半分しかわからない←は、 話してる人の話がわからないのではなく、 私が半分しか動画の人の英語が理解できていないという意味で言いたいです。)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。It is funny although I can understand only the half of the content of the video.←合っていますか?  合っています。 2。 Though I got only half of what was spoken, it was funny.  とも。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】英語が得意な方お願いします!

下の英文の日本語訳と文法を出来るだけ詳しく教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 Science has only two ways of proceeding : it is either reductionist or structuralist. It i s reduct ionist when it is possible to find out that very complex phenomena on one level can be reduced to simpler phenomena on other levels. For instance, there is a lot in life which can be reduced to physicochemical processes, which explain a part but not all. And when we are confronted with phenomena too complex to be reduced to phenomena of a lower order, then we can only approach them by trying to understand what kind of original system they make up. This is exactly what we have been trying to do in linguistics, in anthropology, and in different fields.

• 至急。英語について。

『多分この旗は第二次世界対戦頃のもので、場所や軍の名前などは書かれていなく、人の名前しか書かれていません。 でもそれも、男の人の名前だけじゃなく、女性の名前も書かれているのでもしかしたら軍人さんの家族で書いたのかも。そんなことくらいしかわかりません。お役にたてずすみません』と英語で言いたいのですが This flag might be used around World War II. The name of place or military is not written but that of people's is on the flag. In addition, however, not only man's name but also woman's name is written, the family of the soldier might subscribe it. I can find only such a thing. I'm sorry not to be helpful.←英語合っていますか?

• 急いでます。英語が合っているか見て頂きたいです

『とにかく今は無理なの。心に余裕がない。 というか、もしあなたが来て私に言葉を言っても私がわかるのは単語だけだよ。それすらも聞き取れるかわからないけどね(笑)』は英語でなんと言いますか? Anyway it is impossible now. Now I can't afford it. And if you come and say me the words, I can only understand words. I don't even know whether it can hear it. だと可笑しいですよね?

• 英文和訳お願いします

"you do not use too many "lol" it is funny." →"lol"を沢山使わないのが面白い、という事でしょうか。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Most people feel lonely sometimes, but it usually only lasts between a few minutes and a few hours. This kind of loneliness is not serious. In fact, it is quite normal. For some people, though, loneliness can last for yeas. Psychologists are studying this complex phenomenon in an attempt to better understand long-term loneliness. These researchers have already identified three different types of loneliness. The first kind of loneliness is temporary. This is the most common type. It usually disappears quickly and does not require any special attention. The second kind, situational loneliness, is a natural result of a particular situation-for example, a divorce, the death of a loved one, or moving to a new place. Although this kind of loneliness can cause physical problems, such as headaches and sleeplessness, it usually does not last for more than a year. Situational loneliness is easy to understand and to predict.

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

I can fully understand your feelings. ちゃんと伝わってるよ。 I really love you. You're my only cute big baby. 本当に大好き。あなたは私だけの可愛い大きな赤ちゃん。 I want to hug you right now.lol 今すぐにでも抱きつきたいわ(笑) 合っていますか?

• 至急!英語の得意な方、和訳をお願いいたします。

至急!英語の得意な方、和訳をお願いいたします。 lol, really? so how do u put i bored you for today? lol you are very funny 名前, you always have very indirect way of saying the things, I hope u can be more direct, lol. 上 記のようなメールが届いたのですが、もっとストレートに意見を言ってほしい。という後半部分は分か ったのですが、前半部分がいまいち理解できませんでした。 私の片思いの相手なのですが、いかんせん言葉の壁が今立ちはだかっています。彼はメキシコ人です。 みなさんよろしくお願いいたします!!!

• 英語の文を訳してください!

英語の文を訳してください! 僕は英語がすごく苦手で訳すことさえできません>< You might think that the only instrument we will ever need in the future is the synthesizer, but it's not so simple. In good music, the personality of the musician is-very important.It is only human beings who can express the emotional content of music through techniques such as changes in tempo and volume.This means that the members of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra will not lose their jobs anytime soon. 本文の途中からなのでストーリーがわからないかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

and remember you can't keep me in handcuffs or a collar the whole time (tongue out) we should go out and explore all of Tokyo and maybe more of Japan. we will look so cute together(content)に、 Haha わかった(笑) 行きたいとこ考えといてね?と言いたいのですが、 Haha, I got it. lol Please think about where to go or things like that. :D←合っていますか?

• 英語が堪能な方

訳出をお願いできますか? 自然な訳ですと助かります。 ConyBed, the name of which is only half trutyful as it is the moniker of a Japanese sleep furniture company,is stepping in where the Nobel Prize coveters fear to take their slide rules. It has developed a vibrating pillow that is intended to reduce a user's snoring.