質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#252159
noname#252159
回答No.1

今すぐおいで、それが一番だから。 または、今,来るしかないよ!

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

we could be like the first sticker :p Except I wouldn't be scared I would kiss you. ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

you should just keep me there now. pleases I would be so happy. ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe because I will be in Japan with you so it would be bad if I didn't like it. Good news though I just didn't like the stuff they gave us in the beginning. I liked the stuff I had after I sent you that message. Also I was getting picked on because it was my first time using chopsticks.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

also I don't mean to be rude but could you talk more about the thing I want please :3 It's fine if you don't I understand.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you will become likening it cus if not I will be sad;( just think of my child picture and think how sad little me will be if you don't:(←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Oh no what is wrong with your cat? I'm laying in bed hehehe wishing to be with you hehehe could I maybe please have a picture of you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehehe I kind of am but I'm not obsessed with that stuff. I would like to try somethings but only if the other person is comfortable with it.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いいたします。 I would definately come to Japn, but do know when, as my Trip will have to be business., and that that time i would be very Happy to meet your Family.

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

至急、これを翻訳してくださいm(__)m ↓ hehehe maybe you should actually let me come and just look me up then