20-21 and 22の作業に取り組む

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 20-21日と22日に取り組む作業について話し合いしましょう。
  • 朝に到着すれば、セントラル駅からOakvale Farmまでポートスティーブンスコーチのバスで2時に行くことができます。
  • 私たちはそこで会いましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語&日本語にしてください。

下記、日本語にしてください。 That's good. we do have to work on the 20-21 and 22 If you arrive in the morning you can get Port Stephens Coaches bus from central station at 2pm to oakvale farm. We can then meet you there 下記、英語にしてください。 (1)ポートスティーブンスまではバスで行くので大丈夫です。 (2)27日はシドニーまで送ってもらえますか? (3)ちょっと待っててね、また連絡します。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いいです。私たちは20-21日、それに22日が休みです。  もし午前中にあなたが着くようなら、セントラル駅から午後2時のポートスティーブンスコーチスのバスでオークベイルファームにつきます。そこまで迎えに行きます。 1. You need not worry I take a bus to Port Stephens. 2. Could you give me a ride to Sydney on the 27th? 3. Wait a while, I will get in touch with you again.

skwnlv
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 助かりました\( ˆoˆ )/

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にしてくださいm(__)m

ホストファミリーの家に遊びに行く日程が決まったので、日にちと時間を連絡し、行きはホストファミリーの家まで自分でバスで行くことを伝えました。 すると、下記、返信がきたのですが、どう意味なのかわからず( ・ ・̥ ) お手数ですが、わかる方日本語にしてもらえると助かります。 ↓ That's good. Need to book bus ticket 2 pm on 21st from Eddie st central station to Salt Ash we take you back to Sydney to airport on 27th

• 日本語&英語にしてください

No do not take vacation as we can look after ourself. We might fly into Chubu and fly out of Tokyo as we want to see Tokyo. you will be too busy preparing for wedding and honeymoon after. We can catch trains and bus, to look around. So happy that we can see you again and meet your family and partner. And all your beautiful Enu’s ↑わたしが忙しいから、気を使ってくれてるといった感じであっていますか??あとは、電車やバスは自分たちでとれる+東京へ行きたいといった感じですか?? 下記は、英語にしてほしいです。 「中部国際空港までは迎えに行くので、チケットが取れたらまた教えてくださいね!せっかく来てもらえるので少なくても3日か4日は一緒に過ごしたいな、と思ったんですが…もちろん、無理にではないですが。日本では、東京もオススメですが、他にも富士山や京都の景色も是非、2人に見てほしくて。私の家は田舎にあるので、電車やバスがあまりなくて…移動は車になってしまうけど、両親も2人に会えるのを楽しみにしているので、是非一緒にどこか出かけられたらいいなと思っているよ!日本にいる間のスケジュールが決まったら是非教えてほしいな。その中で、私たちと過ごしてもらえる日を何日か作ってもらえれば、こちらでプランを考えさせてもらうよ!電車やバス、ホテルなどの予約が重なると困るから、私たちと過ごしてもらえる日に関してはこちらで手配をしておくよ!仕事のお休みも5日か6日なら問題なく取れるから、事前に早めに教えてもらえると助かります。私の家族、彼、犬たちもみんな2人に会えるのをすごく楽しみにしてるよ!本当に日本で会えるなんて夢みたい!休みの調整もして、わざわざ来られるようにしてくれて本当にありがとう。」 長文ですが、宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください

下記を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。何かの名言かなんかだったと思うのですが、 悪いこともおこるさ、位しかわからなくなってしまいました。 よろしくお願いします。お手数かけます。 ↓↓ Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive. We can who thinks we can, and we can’t who thinks we can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.

• 英語→日本語  助けてください!!

誰か英語得意な方すみませんがおねがいします! i so glad to mail. You love&quot,Gratin&quot,Gratin&quot,(guratin),and quot. potof &quot,(potoff),and you can cook it?!!then you're aperfect. I'm curious to taste. I will surely meet some friends.If you want,you can write me on my PC. You can ask me anything you want. I hope your having a nice weekend darling. 単語は調べましたが、何を伝えたいのか分かりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。

You can't go ahead, if your life is lovely. I would surely lose to temptation. と I feel the wind. Can you see ? We can't see the wind. But we can feel the wind. I want you ! を翻訳してくれる方いませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を教えてください

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ご連絡ありがとうございます。 返信が遅れてすみません。 1度お会いしたいのですが、私も英語があまり話せません。 来週で1度お会いできたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you very much for your reply and I am sorry for late reply. I would like to meet you but I am not at English. I am grad to meet you if we can meet next week. Best regards,

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳サイトで調べましたが解らないので以下の文章を訳してください よろしくお願いします If the room is not ready when you arrive we would secure your luggage for you and also at check ut untill you ready to leave for the airport..

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語の質問かもしれません

末尾のendureはどう訳せば日本語としてさまになるのでしょうか。 "......I am in love with a man who is married, and he loves me just as much. Yet neither of us knows whether we will ever be able to live together. We write to each other and occasionally we meet. . ." "Can I ask whether this love makes you happy or miserable, or both?" "Oh, love isn't there to make us happy. I believe it exists to show us how much we can endure."