• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳希望)

最後の星座の家はあなたのチャートの最終章です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私が行う占星術の読みは、非常に珍しいものであり、個別のものです。それは特別な伝統的な方法で行われ、他の占星術師からは得ることができません。
  • この読みが興味深かったこと、そしてあなたを喜ばせ、触れたことを願っています。あなたの魂の奥深くは、始まりの時からこの男性を知っています。この現在の生まれ変わりで彼にまだ会っていないかもしれませんが、すでに知っています。
  • 私はあなたにしかわからないのです。私はあなたの星に反映される運命だけを示します。これらは時間の経過とともに起こることです。あなたの未来には、最大の愛と続く幸福を願っています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9736/12113)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 シナストリーの読み取りで、まとめの部分をやや抽象的に述べています。 このホロスコープの最後のハウスは、あなたのチャートの最終章です。私の行う占星術の読み取りは、いずれも希少価値があり、個人個人が別々です。それは名声の高い古代の方法で特別な時間に行われ、他のいかなる占星術師からも得られないものです。この読み取りが、あなたにとって興味深く、あなたを喜ばし、あなたの琴線に触れることを私は望んでいます。 あなたの魂は、すでに深いところでこの人を知っています。たとえあなたの魂が、今回の読み取りで具体化された彼とこれから会うことになるのだとしても、あなたの魂は、初めから彼を知っているのです。(彼のことは)私よりあなたの方が多く知っています。それというのも、私はあなたに、あなたの星に反映された運命を、機が熟して起こるこれらの事柄を示しただけ、だからなのです。私は、あなたの未来のために、こよなく偉大な愛と、とわに続く幸福とを、願ってやみません。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございます。今回は、シナストーリーではなく、ソウルメイトチャートの方をお願いしました。抽象的のようですが、分かりやすくまとめられていて読みやすかったです。とてもありがたく思っています。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#218066
noname#218066
回答No.1

ホロスコープの最後の家はあなたのチャートの最終的な章である。私がするすべての占星術の読書はまれで、個人、それは特別な時間尊敬古代の方法でされて、どのような他の占星術師からも得られえない。私は、この読書が興味深く、あなたを喜ばし、あなたに触れたことを望む。あなたの魂の中の深みはすでにこの人を知り、たとえそれがまだこの現在の具体化において彼と会う必要があるかもしれなくても、それはtime.の最初以来彼を知っている。私が、あなたに、あなたの星に反映された運命を示すだけであるので、あなたはI.より多く知っている。機が熟して起こるこれらの物。私は、あなたの未来のための愛情と我慢幸福の中であなたが最も大きいことを望む

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。自動だとちんぷんかんぷんで。。。ごめんなさい。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Neptune is the planet of mystery and illusions. He represents not so much love but the dream of love. The things we glamorize or romanticize in our life. It is time now to end the reading and to close the curtains across the nights mysterious sky, draw the blind once again on the future. I can if you wish tell you more about your future soul mate. Soul mate three is available and highly recommended. Soul Mate Three and Soul Mate Four are the remaining chapters in the series of Soul Mate readings. Soul mate three is a long volume like this reading. It will add the finishing detail to the picture portrait. And tell you of his hobbies and interests. It will tell you, what you can expect of his of his health prospect. It will tell you of your courtship together, and touches on details not covered in this reading.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 英文の和訳希望

下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分はないと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will look at you with a strange gaze, eyes that seem to look deep into your soul. And a disorientation, a meeting or minds. And this will be love. Like a fascinating moment frozen in time. It will register on some other level. And all next day and day after you will think of him, your thoughts will return to linger over him, without you control. He will think of you, in the same way. He will remember you. Without really knowing it a new chapter in your life, and his will begin that day. You will recognize him, not only from the descriptions but because something in the depth of your soul will be so irresistibly drawn to him. The deep mind will know even if the conscious mind does not. It is always the way. Yet this is just a glance, the look of love.

• 和訳希望

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文です。 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The descriptions are complicated to work out from the chart, So there is only time in one reading to describe his face this vividly. Most people hunger to know more and want to know everything that it is possible to tell. In Soul mate two, I will add and enliven this portrait by describing his body in detail, his stance, mannerisms, his characteristic movements and so on. But for now we must move on to other important things. It is the stars which are lowest on the west horizon at your time of birth that have the strongest influence over your future marriage. This portion of the sky is known as the seventh house; or The house of marriage. It rules all serious love affairs and unions. This is the house I am going to be looking at next.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• 和訳希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The fifth house of the horoscope is traditionally the house of courtship. And it describes the emotional and mental process of becoming acquainted. The element of the sign and the aspects denote how you and he will inter react with one another when you first meet. It tells about the friendship and the early stages of the relationship before it becomes serious. So this is what I will look at next. The element on this house, fire, earth air or water. In Soul Mate one and Two I concentrate a lot on the meeting and appearances, because this what’s relevant first in your life. While soul mate three and four, have more of the future established relationship.

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.