• 締切済み

わからない英文があります!

"I can save you the indignity of groveling by telling you right now, no way are you gonna get that tape." save you the indignity of grovelingの意味がイマイチよくわかりません!

みんなの回答

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1448/3786)
回答No.3

I can save you the indignity of groveling by telling you right now, ↓ I can save you (from) the indignity of groveling by telling you right now, のことと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • bran111
  • ベストアンサー率49% (512/1037)
回答No.2

卑屈になる不名誉から君を救う

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

save の SVOO はちょっと訳しにくいですね。 人からものを省かせる、なしですまさせる、免れさせる あなたがひれ伏すというような侮蔑がしないですむようにしてあげるよ ~と言うことによって

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

Your health is vital, of course, and right now, you've got the right kind of energy to make positive changes in that direction. See if you can get your friends or family to join you or at least cheer you on.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

かなり長いですが、訳して下さい。Twelve Angry Menからの抜粋です。 Now let me lay this out for you ignorant—bastards. You at the window, you’re so god-damned smart. We’re facing a danger here. Don’t you know it? These people are multiplying. That kid on trial, his type, they’re multiplying five times as fast as we are. That’s the statistic. Five times. And they are – wild animals. They’re against us, they hate us, and they want to destroy us. That’s right. Don’t look at me like that! There’s a danger. For God’s sake we’re living in a dangerous time, and if we don’t watch it, if we don’t smack them down whenever we can, then they are gonna own us. They’re gonna breed us out of existence.”

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 英文和訳

If you want to know the truth about gasoline prices, here it is: the exploding demand for oil, especially in places like China, is overwhelming the rate of new discoveries by so much that oil prices are almost certain to continue upward over time no matter what the oil companies promise. And politicians cannot bring gasoline prices down in the short term bygiving more money to oil companies. However, there is one extremely effective way to bring the costs of driving a car way down within a few short years. The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline and we need to get busy creating that system now. Al・Goreの演説の一部です。どなたか和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英文メールを訳して頂けませんか(少し長いです)

英文メールを訳して頂けませんか(少し長いです) hi! it seems that the person that sent you the mail isn't aware that you don't post Youko's blog entries in the community anymore, was that mail written in japanese? I think you should clarify that to that person the way you share it now, is way of precaution that it's well applied in this case I am part of other fandoms where people share the artists' blog updates sent via mobile phone, and they request not to post it anywhere else, that's a way to prevent things get out of control I said it before and I really appreciate your sharing Youko's updates because info about her is really rare hopefully things are ok (^_^)V written by Manami 抽象的な感じがして内容が正確に分かりません、すみませんがどなたか助けて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きをお願いしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 sorry we can only do 10% off right now. We had said 15% off if you buy over 10 AAA but for this I can do 12% that’s already much higher than what we offer, our AAA are made of leather and we really can’t discount them too much, you can use code BBB , and the minimum order is NNN and it expires this week. Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

• 和訳してください

先日、アメリカのショップに商品を注文しました。 ショップに在庫のある商品だけ送ってくださいと 指示しました。 その返信が下記です。 下記を和訳して下さい。 宜しくお願致します。 I can get you about 28 of the styles right away. We do not usually keep a lot of stock on the shelf and even less of the enameled ones. I can get you 72 of the different styles by next Friday the 12th. There are about 44 styles that need enameled. Just for your records the Beltwerx buckles are very high end buckles and we usually carry no stock on these they are made when ordered. Let me know which you would like me to do and I will get you a list of products and cost.