• ベストアンサー

こちらの英語もあってますか?

Of course, the contents of (1) are pleasant. (もちろん、(1)の内容は楽しい。) However, I am very pleasant to see three persons\' growth of the leading role besides it. (しかし、それ以外にも主役の3人の成長も見れてとても楽しいです。) You visited for the first time to Japan recently,isn't you. (あなたは最近日本に初めて来日しましたね。) However, although I watched you on television, the number of fans should have been surprised. (しかしながら、私はテレビであなたを見ましたが、ファンの数は驚くべきでした。) こちらはどうでしょう? 一生懸命考えたんですが、やっぱり英語は難しいですね。 答えてくれる方お願いします。

• swich
  • お礼率99% (342/345)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • papasan33
  • ベストアンサー率47% (90/189)
回答No.1

私の趣味も多分に入っていますが、以下のような修正も考えられると思います。 Of course, the contents of (1) are enjoyable. →楽しいというより、楽しめるというより積極的な表現にしてみました。 However, besides that I am very happy to watch the mature performances of the three stars. →「3人の主役の成長した演技を見ることができて」 というように変えてみました。performanceは単数で良いのかな?(調べて下さいね^^;) Recently, you visited Japan for the first time, didn't you? →isn't youはダメですね。あなたが日本にいるのであれば、you came to Japanのほうが良いかも? However, when I saw you in a TV program, I was very impressed by the number of your fans.

swich
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。 isn't youは、駄目でしたか。 参考になりました。 感謝。

その他の回答 (1)

• itochanda
  • ベストアンサー率36% (8/22)
回答No.2

2つめと、最後の「However しかしながら」はなにかの反対意見として言っているのでなければ別の適切な接続詞を探すのもよいのではないでしょうか? You visited for the first time to Japan recently,isn't you. ↓ This is your first visit to Japan , isn't it? (最近がとんでしまいましたが参考にどうぞ)

swich
質問者

お礼

反対とは、逆のことですか。それとも賛成・反対のことですか? この場合は、逆で言ってます。 どうもありがとうございました。 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• これで合ってます?

1、You whenever it sees grow up   見るたびに成長されていきますね。 【grow up:成長する whenever:する時はいつでも】 2、It is touch that you who were a dear girl become a beautiful adult's woman.   可愛い少女だったあなたが美しい大人の女性になっていくという感じです。 【beautiful adult's woman:美しい大人の女性 become:~になる dear girl:可愛い女の子 】 3、Although the contents of ~ of a tale are also pleasant, of course, it is very pleasant to see ~ of the leading role.   ~は物語の内容ももちろん楽しいですが主役~の成長も見れてとても楽しいです。 【Although:にもかかわらず growth:成長 contents:内容 tale:物語 also;その上 pleasant:楽しい of course:もちろん leading role:主役】 4、Recently first visit to Japan   最近日本に初来日しましたね。 【Recently:最近 】 5、Since there was a test, it was not able to go to see.   テストがあったので見に行けませんでした。 【test:テスト】 6、However, was it uncanny although seen on television   けれどテレビで見ましたが凄かったですね。 【However:しかしながら uncanny:ものすごい although:にもかかわらず television:テレビ】 7、I also wanted to go.   僕も行きたかった。 自分なりにやってみましたが、文法が・・・。 これであってますか。 間違ってたら教えてください!!!

• 英語

( )に入る語教えてください Do you know the new foreign atudent ( ) came from Malasia ? Yeah. I've just met him. Of course, he speaks ( ) English and Malay, but i was surprised that he also speaks Japanese. Takeshi, you look terrible. It looks like your cold got much ( ) today. I know. I shouldn't ( ) to my part-time job last night. But, I had to, because I'm saving money to travel abroad.

• to find that節の中の時制の一致

以下の文で、that節の中のcanが主節のwas surprisedに引っ張られて(時制の一致で)couldにならないのはなぜでしょうか。to find(原形)の方に時制を合わせるということなのでしょうか。どなたか助けてください。 However, when I visited New York this summer, I was surprised to find that people can freely talk on their phones on the subway.

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO2

なんとなく、接続詞とかうまく使えないので、添削してください。 お願いします。 I met Japanese traveler. I knew her in the internet. Next day We went to Yosemite National Park CA. I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. The shop seems to be the American west restaurant. I ate turkey burger. I t was delicious. But of course it ‘s big! We went to recommend Glacier Point. We watched sun set. Then,Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. Today was Full moon. We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. It was one of event. Three days We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。税関に関するないようです。

hello, the customhouse wants me to pay taxes and it is out of question which I pay whatever it is besides the price of the bag therefore he left again at you. sorry

• 英語での回答の仕方について

1日のNutrition Log を記録した結果についての質問です。 ・What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? ⇨I think I need to consume Nuts, seeds and Legumes more servings of. ・Were you surprised by the overall results and were you conscious of what you were eating when keeping the log and did you change your eating pattern? ⇨I have eaten any Nuts, seeds Legumes in four days. I don't like these food to much, so I usually don't eat them. But, I think I should to take these foods sometimes. (私はこの4日間全く豆類を食べていません。それほど好きではなので普段は食べません。ですが、時々は食べる必要があると思いました。) 回答はこんな感じでいいでしょうか? 聞いていることと違うよ、や文法がおかしいなどあれば指摘して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です。この中に答えはありますか?

英語の問題でわからないものあります。 問題 (  )the Kinkaku-ji with a friend of mine tomorrow afternoon. (1)I used to visit (2)I'm visiting (3)I've visited (4)I had visited (  )内に入る最も適切なものは(1)から(4)の中にありますでしょうか? なぜそうなるのかも教えていただけると嬉しいです!

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

• この英語の文章の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカ人の知り合いから、次のようなメールを頂いたのですが、ところどころわかりません。 You got quite a talent in karaoke and you sing pretty darn good. You know I tried that and it's so nervous breaking. I tend to like karaoke but I gotta' stop cracking every time I sing. However, I'm limited to songs so I don't know much. I sang one of Micheal Jackson's songs. nervous breaking は、「落ち込む」ような感じでしょうか? I tend to like karaoke but I gotta' stop cracking every time I sing. However, I'm limited to songs so I don't know much. 「私は、カラオケが好きな方ですが、、」みたいな感じだと思うのですが、その後が全くわかりません。 返事ができずに困っています。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラのレンズを購入して、届いた後に来たメールです。 i finally got the lens, but you didnt mention there is a 4MM long scratch on the front lens! :( also there is more than just a "little bit" of dust inside. :( if you could do some kind of slight price reduction, because you didnt mention this, i will change the feedback to positive of course you have to send ME the request for feedback change, and i will do that. 長文ですけど、よろしくお願いします。