• 締切済み

どこが間違いなのでしょうか

どこが間違いなのでしょうか 【】内のどれか1つ誤っている箇所を直す問題なんとなくでですがどこなのでしょうか...見つけられません(TT) Mrs.Jones 【asked the clerk】【 if the shop could】 deliver to her house the 【furnitures 】she 【had just bought】.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

furniture は、下記のようにuncountable ですから furnitures と複数には出来ません。 furniture にするのが正しいと思います。  http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/furniture

関連するQ&A

• already と yet の使い分け

以下の文では、alreadyとyetのどちらが正しいですか? She asked her son if he had already finished his homework. She asked her son if he had finished his homework yet. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません!!!

突然ですが、海外のサイトを見ていて和訳がわからないものがあったので教えてください!!!! I asked her if she had a twitter. という文ですが、「私は彼女に興奮しているか尋ねた。」という和訳であってますか? もしかしたら英文に間違いがあるかもしれません(汗)

• 文法

私は彼女に、山本さんに会ったことがあるかと聞いた。 これを英語にするとどうなりますか? I asked her if she had met Mr.Yamamoto.であってますか?

• 仮定法過去完了の文について

If I had had enough money, I could have bought it. もし十分な金持っていればそれを買うことができたのに 仮定法過去完了の文の構造上このような文中にhadが二つ使われている文になってしまいましたが、このような場合hadが二つ使われても間違いではないですよね? 英語に詳しい方教えてください

• 英文の間違い指摘・訂正

1)When I asked Marsha if she was free,she spoke me that she had a lot of work to do. spoke→told? 2)I wonder why Anna looks so happily. She is having a big smile on her face. happily→happy? 3)About what time did you reach to the station yesterday afternoon. reach to→arrive? 英文の下に私の考えた答えを書いてみました。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• it は if 節を指しているのでしょうか。

下記の英文の it は if 節を指しているのでしょうか。 Jeanne could not help it if her lips tightened and the colour flooded her face; she was never able to hide her feelings. 下記の英文と同様と考えてよろしいでしょうか。 I would appreciate it if you would promptly deliver the commodities listed below. お手数かけますが、ご教示をよろしくお願いいたします。

• 仮定法過去完了と分詞構文について

If I had had enough money, I could have bought that diamond ring. という文章を、分詞を使い、 Having had enough money, I could have bought that diamond ring. と書き直しても良いのでしょうか。 いろいろ文法書も見たのですが、そのような書き換え例文はなく、かといって「だめ」だとの明記もないので、迷っています。 教えていただけるとありがたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)If I had had enough money then,I ( )the bag. (1)could buy (2)bought(3)could have bought (4)had bought (2)I ( )you if I had enough time. (1)can see (2)could see (3)cannot see (4)could have seen (3)( )I you,I wouldn't do such a shilly thing. (1)Am (2)Would (3)Were (4)If (4)He wishes he ( )a car;taxis are so expensive. (1)can drive (2)could drive (3)will drive (4)drives (5)If it ( )your advice,we would not be able to fish this task. (1)was not (2)had not for (3)were not (4)were not for (6)( ) (1)If it was nice tomorrow,we will go there. (2)If it had been nice tomorrow,we will go there. (3)If it is nice tomorrow,we will go there. (7)( ) (1)If I only could speak French! (2)Only if I could speak French! (3)If only I could speak French! (8)( ) (1)It's almost eleven. it's time you go to bed. (2)It's almost eleven. It's time you went to bed. (3)It's almost eleven. It's time you had gone to bed. (9)You( )have brought your umbrella. It didn't rain. (1)need not (2)should (3)must not (4)can

• 英文を日本語訳に

In 1999, she made her big screen debut by playing the lead in I Love You. Since she had no training to be an actor, Akiko had a hard time at first. Once, she cried so much during rehearsals thet she could not shed a tear during the actual shooting. Shortly after her debut, some children studying at a school for dear people asked if they , too, could be actors 明日までにこの宿題を提出しなくてなりません。 誰か日本語訳にしてください。 お願いします。 (翻訳サイトを使ってみましたけど、変な日本語になって理解できませんでした。たぶん自分の使っているサイトがダメだったのかな…)

• SVOC(C=原型不定詞)

I asked her to do the shopping and she did.                (haveを使って) My son asked me if he could play outside, and I allowed him to do so.(letを使って) この書き換えの文なのですが、使役動詞・知覚動詞の用い方が分からないのですが、教えてください。