• ベストアンサー

次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Oh, I am a balance of nice and mean. I am not more nice than mean, I am both これの意味がさっぱり分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#232772
noname#232772
回答No.1

このmeanは名詞の「平均」ではなく「卑怯な」という形容詞ですね。 それがわかればだいたいのところはつかめるのではないでしょうか。 balance 云々の部分は、balanceの元々の意味は「天秤」ですから、天秤の両方にほぼ同じ重さのものを乗せて両方にふらふらと揺れている様子を思い描けばいいと思います。 「ああ、私はいい奴といやな奴の間を行ったり来たりしている。 いやな奴というよりいい奴だとは言い切れない。私にはその両面がある。」

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

非常に分かりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• どうか次の英文を日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか

I have never asked, but would you consider a trade? I have an excellent Voigtlander Prominent with 50/2 Ultron that I am not using. I have the case as well. Perfect working order - I have shot several rolls and can send example shots as well as picas of the camera. I have made a recent shift to medium format and your camera is lovely. I would be happy to pay shipping both ways for the camera and I would ship first. If not, I understand, please let me know.

• 素敵な日本語訳

あなたは、私の空です。 空はいろいろな色をします。晴れたり、曇ったり、雨だったり。 でも、私は空が好きです。 というコメントに対して I hope I am not too much of a cloudy sky, I hope I can be more sunny and bright と、ありました。 意味は分かっているのですが、素敵な日本語訳を付けて残しておきたいと思いました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• 次の英語を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

I have not received my item. The USPS attempted a delivery while I was not home, and I asked for a redelivery on the next day, and instead, they shipped it back to you. I have not been able to talk to them on the phone (call forwarding) and It is the New Years weekend. I did want the camera body, but now I am so upset that I no longer want to mess with the incompetence of the U. S. Postal Service. Since I have already paid for the shipping to me, would you please deduct from the price of the camera, the shipping charge for sending it back to you, and refund the balance of the price of the camera back to my pay pal account. That way you are out nothing on the transaction. It's not your fault, and I will lose money and get nothing, but I want nothing more to do with it.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Oh, I misunderstood. No I don't have a car. I have different set of responsibilities. I can't afford my own car. 私は間違って理解していました。私は車を持っていません。私は違う責任を持っています。私は自分の車を持つ余裕はありません。 私のした翻訳ではイマイチ意味が分かりません。正しい意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈について

以下の意味について教えてください。 Today more than half the population lives outside the city, more often than not in segregated worlds of housing tracts and office parks and shopping centers. わからないのは後半部分下記です。 more often than not in segregated worlds of housing tracts and office parks and shopping centers. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いいたします。

周りに質問できる日本人がいないため、こちらへ投稿させていただきました。 下記文章の日本語訳をお願いいたします。 He argues that two otherwise identical countries will engage in 42% more trade if they share a common language than if they do not, 47% more if both belong to a trading block, 114% more if they have a common currency and 188% more if they have a common colonial past.

• 次の英文の日本語訳を教えて頂けますでしょうか。

お世話になります。 次の英文は、海外の質問サイトに投稿されていたものなのですが、日本語訳を教えて頂くことできますでしょうか。 Should I work for Ernst & Young? I've been offered a debt collection role there and I've not worked for professionals before and am unsure if I'll find it too stiff & formal. I've worked in a variety of industries but none where I had to wear a suit & deal directly with highly important people in the company (in this case dealing directly with the partners). I'm a little intimidated at having to have meetings with individual partners, are they generally nice or high and mighty & looking down on you as though you're a subordinate? お力をお貸し頂ければ幸いです。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

In early 1916, the Germans had more and better equipment for trench warfare, with good quality hand grenades, rifle grenades and trench mortars; the Germans made more effort to repair and improve defences and with a homogeneous army, found it easier to move artillery, ammunition and men along the front. A substantial cadre of the pre-war trained officers and conscripts remained, to lead the wartime recruits. British tunnellers achieved a superiority over their German equivalents but in ground operations, the number of operational machine-guns and the volume and accuracy of artillery fire, had more effect than individual skill and bravery; the quantity of heavy guns often determined the course of engagements. The success of a local attack left the victors vulnerable to a counter-attack and captured positions were often more costly to hold, than the previous positions.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。