• 締切済み

下記を日本語に訳してください。

下記を日本語に訳してください。 長くてお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 ↓ i always looks forward to meet you, to hug you, sleep together with you... talk while listening to a music eat delicious food together went outside and have fun with you . when the moment i can see you i will immediately hug you and tell you how much im happy that i got to see you... an i wont waste an hour not feeling happy with you. if i will be given 1 wish i will wish to see you immediately so i can tell in front of you how much i care for you and im happy being with you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これは非英語から、ネイティブでない人が英語にしようと試みたものですから、たぶんその言語から直接日本語に訳した方が正確だと思います。

shiroko0827
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 だいたいでいいので知りたい為、引き続き回答を待ちます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

It is okay about the late reply... I don't usually use tge phone by the way... if youvhave facebook it would be awesome or whatsapp :$ Thank you so much for helping me. I will study this hardly to get it <3 <3 Does it work if I want to say "I will sing for you to feel happy"? Or "I wrote and a letter to her, but she hated it" I wrote and sent* Well I will find text books in hiragana and read carefully the sentences and how it works. But tell me... how have you been? 長文ですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 日本語の質問かもしれません

末尾のendureはどう訳せば日本語としてさまになるのでしょうか。 "......I am in love with a man who is married, and he loves me just as much. Yet neither of us knows whether we will ever be able to live together. We write to each other and occasionally we meet. . ." "Can I ask whether this love makes you happy or miserable, or both?" "Oh, love isn't there to make us happy. I believe it exists to show us how much we can endure."

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

I am very happy everyone likes the gift! Please take pictures and we want to see how they look good on you ^_^ We miss you and we looking forward to see you soon ^_^, we will call you this weekend, ok ? Love you always

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 ↓ I understand what you mean That’s god that you are coming to Yemen soon waiting to see you I want to tell you about fake Okubo it was my mistake I don’t mean to not make hotel booking by okubo but l thought l can make it too For more l will tell you in Sana'a pleas call me Im waiting

• 困ってます。どちらが日本語に近いニュアンスですか?

「あなたに私の気持ちを伝えたかっただけ」を 英文にしたいのですが・・・・ I just wanted to tell you what's in my heart I just wanted to tell you for my feellings I just wanted to tell you how I feel 英語初心者なので何がどう違うのか分かりません。 すいませんが教えて下さい。お願いします。