• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳お願いします。

I am very happy everyone likes the gift! Please take pictures and we want to see how they look good on you ^_^ We miss you and we looking forward to see you soon ^_^, we will call you this weekend, ok ? Love you always

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

私は皆さんがあのプレゼントがお気に召したと聞いて非常に幸せです。     写真を撮ってみんなが着て居る様子を見せてください。     あなた(がた)がいなくて寂しいです。又近いうちにお会いできるのを楽しみにしています。今週末に電話します、いいですね?      いつまでも愛しています

usb29356
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

皆が贈り物を気に入ってくれてすごく嬉しいです。 写真をとってくださいね。どのぐらい似合っているか見てみたいので。 逢えなくてさびしいな、また近いうちに逢えることを願っています。今週末に電話してもいい? ずっと大好き。

usb29356
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記の内容は、こちらからの返答を待っていますt言う内容ですか? Thank you for your feed back. Fine no problem, you can change as you like and organise the feight. Let me know the changes you want to process and we will arrange accordingly. Thank you very much Look forward to hear from you

• 日本語にお願いします!!

For sure we can go out. I don't know what day just yet but i will let you know. Probably either Friday, Saturday or even Sunday. Looking forward to see you too ! お願いします!!

• これを訳してください。お願いします。

これをなんと訳せばいいのか教えてください。 We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 日本語にお願いします‼

Alot of things. I guess we can do dinner. I'm want to see you again. And finish off where we left off Saturday

• 英語を日本語に翻訳できる方お願いします!

And you tell me where this want to hear from you tell me you want to see 毎度すみません!また、翻訳のお願いです。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 日本語にして下さい。

looks like this weekend is the last weekend we can see each other for a few weeks since you work late on weekdays.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してください。(>_<) I got you with as many pictures as you like. When I get back home though the most pictures you'll see are some of the desert. There's nothing but dirt and big building in Las Vegas.