• ベストアンサー

下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

Just finish talking to my team and what we can do is we can advertise “AAA facebook” to our social media to bring more fans to your facebook page.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

今、私のチームとの話し合いを終えたところです。我々のできることとしては、"AAA facebook" を我々が運営するソーシャルメディアの中で宣伝し、より多くのファン(フォロワー)をあなたのフェイスブック・ページに誘因することです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 How is your new years? Hope you had wonderful day. From this is year I became a ecommerce supervisor and AAA went to sales as VP of sales. I just wanted to inform you with couple of things. 1st our price will go up starting from February 1st. 2nd we would like to see more activities on Facebook page to increase facebook likes. Please let us know what can we help you to increase facebook likes.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏にある支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急いでいるらしく英語でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。ファイスブック関連の事だと思います。 FB page has been setup and we need to have the official launch of the page, to let everyone know that we have an official FB Japan page. In order to launch as an event we need to work together and plan so please let us know when you’ll be able to set tentative date so we can discuss further of this. I’m thinking 1-2 weeks planning since we’ll need to gather and prepare images to be used. Meanwhile, please provide competitors FB URL so we can help with marketing and getting you more likes for the event. In Japan, there must be other brands that you think we should be competing with, also has the FB fans that you want to have them like our FB page.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。支払の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Just finish talking to our accounting and will separate your payment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

Like AAAさん said we are here to help and we can grow together.

• 下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。

I was out of the office last few days, I will discuss these matters again and will get back to you soon (hopefully this week). The trademark is a certificate that you mentioned that you might needed for AAA we wanted to provide support so you can join AAA. Please let us know what is that you need to join so we can provide assistance.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きをお願いしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 sorry we can only do 10% off right now. We had said 15% off if you buy over 10 AAA but for this I can do 12% that’s already much higher than what we offer, our AAA are made of leather and we really can’t discount them too much, you can use code BBB , and the minimum order is NNN and it expires this week. Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!

• 英文解釈

Not only are our Facebook friends similar to us (we usually connect through mutual friends and shared interests), but researcher Ethan Zuckerman has shown that the sites we visit reaffirm our political and cultural preconceptions. This homogenization reaches the very machinery of social media — its algorithms — which tailor search results or Facebook feeds according to what the systems “think” users will find most interesting. この英文は10月1日のWashington PostのFive Myths about Social Mediaの一文です。後半3行の意味が把握できず、困っております。Social Mediaに強い方、よろしくご指導お願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.