「購入可能になりました」修正、英訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の作った曲がアメリカのweb,on-lineで購入できるようになりました。
  • もうお願い、からかわないでよ。
  • お許しください。礼儀を欠いた質問文をお許しください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

「購入可能になりました」修正、英訳をお願いします

いつもありがとう ございます。 こちらの文章を修正、以前に 間違った文章を 英訳していただけると助かります。 (1)私の作った曲がアメリカのweb,on-lineで 購入できるようになりました。 よろしくお願いします。 (New release can now be pre-ordered as a C.D from..) 〈インターネットで購入するのを webという言葉はつかわないですよね?〉 〈check it outという言葉が相応しい でしょうか?sharing やplease など 他に教えていただけると助かります〉 (2)もうお願い、からかわないでよ。 (冗談ぽくいいたいのですか、 Don't teasting me, Don't fun make of me, you're kidding me, you putting me on) どれも変わらないでしょうか? ご教示ください。お願いいたします。 礼儀を欠いた質問文をお許しください。

noname#260418
noname#260418
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.1

(1) My new release CD/songs is available and can be purchased on the web and via several US site. Don't miss it. (2) no way! you kidding !

noname#260418
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとう ございます。 英語が分からなくて、 たまにジョークなのか ネガティヴに考えて からかわれてるのかな? と分からないときが あります。 私の最初の英文のだめさが 目立つことといったら、もう 情けないです。 助かりました。 ありがとうございます。 またご教示いただければ 幸いです。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳を教えてください><

下の文章の英訳を教えてください! Why don't you go ahead and grab all the foods? Then,tell me how do they taste like 何を聞かれているのか、どう答えたらいいのかがわかりません>< どなたかお願いします。

• ただ言ってるだけでしょ?

友人が明日からフランス旅行に行くというので、「いいなぁ」というと彼女は「You can come with me.」というようなことを言いました。(正確にこの言葉だったかはうろ覚えですが) 私は急な話なので、「本気?ただ言ってるだけでしょ(笑)」っていう感じで答えたかったのですが、うまく言葉がでてきませんでした。 上のような状況のときの答え方をいくつか考えてみたので使えるかどうか添削?してください。どれも笑いながら言うのを想定しているのですが、不自然に聞こえるものはありますか?よろしくお願いします。 A) You must be kidding/joking, right? またはYou got to be kidding me! B) I wish you had said that a month ago. C) Are you serious? /You can't be serious! D) You are just saying that, aren't you? E) Don't say that. You made(or make?) me not want to go to work tomorrow.

• 英訳お願いします。

ツイッターでの、父親と息子に対するやりとりのようです。 訳をお願いします。 Dad:You're HOW old today?! That makes me at least 30. Sobering. Hope someone's giving u the bu mps and singing off key as you blush. X Son:FATHER! Love you loads x Son:How is Maison Blanc father? What have you ordered? Dad: Arse - just gave me an aneurism! Got my beady eyes on you too. 3番目は、Maison blancのものをプレゼントとしてねだっているようにみえるのですがあっていますか?

• 英訳してください

英語の歌詞を訳してほしいです。 I became somebody through lovin’ you Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me わからないところを抜粋しました。 曲はAnthony Hamiltonの「dear life」です。 よろしくお願いします。 参考全詩 Early was the morn, Flowers filled with dew, I became somebody through lovin’ you, Softly as a child, Born in natural rain, I predict the seasons to go unchanged, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, Warm was the sun, That covered my body, soul, Reminded me of you as I first known, Those were the days, The days that changed my life and made me new, I became somebody through loving you, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it feels like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, As the sun shines...down on me, I know with you my love is where I want to be, Oh sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me, Somebody, somebody Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new I became somebody through lovin you I became somebody through lovin you Oh I became somebody through lovin you

• 英訳していただけませんか?

英訳していただけませんか? 数年付き合った人へ別れのメールをしました。 私はこの土地をどうしても離れなければならなく、好きなまま別れたので私のなかでは未練がありますがこれも運命だと受け止めています。 そのなかで「I don't have to force myself to hate you, right?」と私が言ったところ、彼からの返事で「Please don't hate me, and I won't hate you. It just wasn't meant to be。。」と彼は言ってきました。 この彼の文章は、 嫌いにならないで、僕は君を嫌いにならない、僕達は運命じゃなかった。。と解釈していいのでしょうか? Pleaseを入れられると何だかかしこまった言い方のように聞こえるのですが。 ご意見お願いします。

• 訳の修正

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、ちょっと意味が分りません。数人女の子が話かけてくるけど、私は話したくない。ということはなんとなく分ったのですが・・・すいませんが訳を教えて下さいおねがいしあmす。My first day out here wasn't bad at all. I saw a lot of people around here! A couple a girls tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk them. I miss you so much, that I wanted you to be here with me! 私が戻ったら私と私の誕生日を祝えたらいいな。もしむりならいいよ。これしか分りません。I hope that when I get back, you would be able to celebrate my birthday with me! If you don't, I understand. I could write you on, and on, and on,but I am about to go to sleep.

• 英訳を助けてください

下記の文章を英訳したいのですが、わかる方助けて下さい。 「彼に手紙を送りたいのですが、住所がわからないので 彼の住所を教えてもらえないでしょうか?或いは、あなたに手紙を 送りますので、お手数ですが彼に手渡してもらえないでしょうか?もうしわけありませんが どうすればいいか教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。」 自分で考えた文章は、 I want to send a letter to him, but I don't know his address, so could you tell me his address? or if I send the letter to you, can I trouble you to pass it to him? Please tell me how I can get my letter to him? Best regard. ですが、通じるでしょうか? この手紙は、彼のいるコミュニティーはわかっているけど、住所がわからないので、コミュニティーの関係者にメールで問い合わせるものです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.I need to see you again for me. I'd love for you to come.I am not attracted to other guys but you since I came back to Japan.but if you feel trouble it,please tell me. Please understand that it took courage for me to say these things to you, and I was very scared too,but it's really important for me to know,so please don't feel bad about me asking this. Let me know your true feeling toward me after you read this すると返事が。。。 Thank u for e-mail. It`s alway`s nice hearing from u. To answer your question, I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. I hope all is well and take care and be safe. Keep the faith,  このようになっていました。この文の 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか?’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか?そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? 最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか?いつものメールでも彼はとても言葉を選んでいるように感じます。ですが 私がthink of you often と送ると think of you ofen also と帰ってきたり。私が写真を送った時は メールの最後にThinking of u,とありました。あまり深い意味はないのでしょうか?? 彼の事が大好きなのにアメリカに入国出来ない自分にいら立ちを覚えて。。。彼のメールの一言一言にいろいろ考えてしまいます。 この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand