• 締切済み

【和文英訳添削してください(ハート)】

わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいしますm(__)m tk p23 r4 ■問題和文 知的職業に従事するものは、ときには視点を変えてみることが必要です。 それは将来、医師や技師や薬剤師のような職業に従事する若い人についても当てはまります。 ■わたしの英訳 Those who take intellectual jobs sometimes need to change their point of view . It also applies to young people who will have job such as a doctor ,engineer or pharmacist in the future . ■特にわからないこと 第1文:change their point of viewという表現をしていいですか? 第2文:are going toではなくwillと書いたらだめですか? 第2文:複数形のほうがいいですか?→who are going to have jobs(複数) such as doctors ,engineers or pharmacists 模範解答:Those who have intellectual jobs sometimes need to look at things from a different point of view. This is also applies to young people who want to have jobs in fields such as medicine,engineering, or pharmacy .

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• midwells
  • ベストアンサー率36% (15/41)
回答No.1

この問題文で「視点を変えてみることが必要です。」というのはどういうことを伝えようとしているのか考えて見ましょう。 はじめて読んだ英文にchange their point of viewと書いてあったら、それはどういう意味ですか?と聞きたくなりませんか?この前にpoint of viewについて書いてあれば、「そういう」point of view を変えろといっているのだとわかりますが、いきなり出てくると英語ネイティブは「何のpoint of view?」とつっこむと思います。日本語は読み手が考えるべしという文化ですが、英語は書き手がきちんと説明するべしという文化なのです。 willは現在の状況と必ずしも繋がっていない未来を現します。 young people who will have job だと、そうなることは現状に関係なく決定済みだという印象になります。例えば医者の息子だから医者になるというような感じになります。 jobsはその後ろにsuch as で複数の仕事が例示されているので、複数ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文(和文英訳)の添削

和文英訳の問題を解きましたが、自分の答えが合っているのかが自分ではわかりません。 間違いがあったら指摘して直してくださると嬉しいです。 では、添削よろしくお願いします。 1.知的職業に従事するものは、時には視点を変えてみることが必要です。それは将来、医師や技師や薬剤師のような職業につく若い人についても当てはまります。 People who engage in an intellectual job sometimes have to look at things in a different perspective. It is important for young people who are to become doctors,engineers,or pharmacists in the furute. 2.元気一杯の医師にしても、病人の立場に立ってみて、その気持ちをくみ取ることができなくてはなりません。 Doctors must think from patients' points of view and understand their feelings even if they are very well.

• 和文英訳の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になっています。大学でアカデミックライティングを習得しようとしている者です。下記の英文和訳を添削していただけないでしょうか。具体的に指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 劣等感とは、十全に生きたいと強くねがう人ほど味わわねばならぬ可能性が多くなる感覚なのであって、いちがいに萎縮した退嬰的なものと思うわけにはいかないのである。欠陥だらけの人間でも、その人間が鈍感であり、自己を見つめる目がなければ平気なのである。 Inferiority is a feeling that arises more possibly in those who desire a satisfying life than in those who do not, so we should not necessarily define it as passivity or apathy. Despite a person full of faults, his insensibility or lack of insight dull his sense of shame.

• Obama told taxpayers, ( ) have bee

Obama told taxpayers, ( ) have been forced to invest in the failed company. Addressing those ( ) will lose their jobs as a result of corporate restructuring,Obama said.... ( )にそれぞれ入るのはなにか?という問題なんですが、who でいいんでしょうか?両方?

• 和文英訳の添削を宜しくお願い致します 吹矢(1)

英語初心者です。和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願い致します。 1.以前のような体力がなくなったので、軽い運動しか出来ない I don’t have as much stamina as I used to. So I can do only light exercise. 2.そんな事で吹矢を昨年12月から始めた For such a reason, I have begun a blowgun dart from last December. 3.吹矢をやれば楽しみだけでなく、人とのコミューニケーションができ、複式呼吸で健康が得られる。 It provides me the advantages of not only pleasure but communication with people, good health for abdominal breathing. 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しく。

英語初心者です。和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願いします。 1.ネットを見ているとつくづく日本人で良かったと思うことがあります。 When I have a net surfing, sometimes I am deeply greateful that I am a Japanese. 2.先日ユーチューブで感動を受けたものがあったので皆さんに紹介します。 The other day, I found a U-Tube whitch impressed me very mutch. So I recommend all of you to watch the mouvie. 3.尚、その動画は検索サイトで「Hashikami Middle Shool」ですぐ見つけることが出来ます。 Let me tell you further that it can be searched if you input “Hashikami Middle Shool” to search engine. 以上宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 添削お願いします

問題 「あなたが億万長者で、何か新しい賞のための基金を設けようとしたと考える。どのような人やどのような功績に対して賞を与えたいかを、その理由とともに70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 回答 「I`d like to give a prize to the educators who had the greatest influence on the career choice of the winnners of an existing major prize, such as the Nobel prize.This is because without these mentors, the prizewinners might not have exercised their abilities to the full and accomplished what they did.The spotlight should be put not only on the prizewinners but also on those who brought out their potential.」

• 英訳教えてください><お願いします><

Then there is the sixth period, which Duvall refers to as the launching period, as the young adults emerge to become independent in society . Typically, this period involves some degree of support from home-perhaps providing a home for a child who is away at college during term-time, or providing help with furnishings or a regular Sunday lunch for a young adult who is independent and working. This period lasts from the time when the first child leaves , to when the last child leaves home. The seventh of Duvall's stages is the empty-nest period, when all the children have left and the parents are together at home . This can be quite a difficult adjustment for some couples , particularly if the children have been the exclusive focus of attention for most of their time together. Some couples , though ,find it a pleasant relief , because it means they can simply enjoy one another's company again. They often begin a number of co-operative activities that they weren't doing before , such as redecorating, or travelling. The final period in the family life cycle , described by Duvall, is the retirement period , in which the members of the partnership who were working are now retired . This , too , can be aperiod of re-adjustment , particularly if one of the couple has been accustomed to having the house to themselves for most of the day.

• 英訳しました。添削お願いします。

「信じていたのに裏切られた」と言う人は、「信じる」という行為への考え方が私とは違うのだと思う。そういう人は、自分で責任を持って考えなきゃいけないことを放棄して、誰かを「信じる」ことで安心したいのだろう。 本当の「信じる」ってことはそうではないと思う。誰かを信じるってことは、「この人でダメだったら仕方がない」「裏切られたら信じた自分の責任だ」と覚悟を決めること。 そういう風に、信じたい。 I think my views about a "trusting" act are different from ones of those who say "Even though I trusted, I was betrayed". Those people would give up what to think responsibly and want to feel at ease by trusting someone. I think true "trusting" is not that. Trusting someone is being prepared for "it cannot be helped if this person is hopeless" or "I am responsibile if I am betrayed by someone who I trusted". I want to believe in that way.

• 添削してください

The short stories is looks like proudly people who does not understand the taste eat at a high class restaurant, and old homeless men who know what is really delicious, such as a strong point of view and scene as directed by the director. したり顔をして高級レストランで食事する味のわかっていないハイソな人たちを描く一方で、本当に美味いものを知っているホームレスのオッサン達を見せるなど、監督独特の強烈な視点とセンスが、映画の全編にたくさん含まれている。 Even though no matter how delicious, expensive or rare it is, there is no such thing as "affection", I think that the director tells us that the true meaning of "food" can not be established. どんなに美味しいもの、高価なもの、希少なものであっても、そこに「愛情」というものがなければ、本当の意味での「食」というものは成立しえないのだということを監督は伝えたかったのではないでしょうか。 It depicts a strange experience by twin boys who spent in the countryside where they are not used to their childhood. 子供時代を慣れない田舎で過ごした双子の少年が経験した不思議な経験を淡々と描いてある。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳してみました

英訳してみました。間違いや不自然なところ、をご指摘下さい。特に、「その人の成長には必要である」、「甘えて劣等感の強い」と、「自分を拒否する人のところに行ってしまう」の気の利いた言い方が知りたいです。私ならこうするという方も、ご披露下さい。 ****************************************************************甘えている人とか、劣等感の強い人というのは、本当は自己実現している人と付き合うことが大切なのである。自己実現している人によって、ありのままの自分を受け入れてもらうことが、その人の成長には必要である。 For the improvement of a person who is independent or in a strong inferiority complex actually it is necessary to get connected to one who has achieved ones self actualization. 自己実現している人は、岩が固いということを受け入れ、気が緑であるということを受け入れるように、付き合う人の幼稚さを受け入れる。にもかかわらず、甘えて劣等感の強い人は、自分を拒否する人のところに行ってしまう。 People who have achieved self actualization accept the childishness of people just like they accept the fact rocks are hard and trees are green. However, those who are independent and have a sense of inferiority tend to be close to those who deny them.