• ベストアンサー

英作文(和文英訳)の添削

和文英訳の問題を解きましたが、自分の答えが合っているのかが自分ではわかりません。 間違いがあったら指摘して直してくださると嬉しいです。 では、添削よろしくお願いします。 1.知的職業に従事するものは、時には視点を変えてみることが必要です。それは将来、医師や技師や薬剤師のような職業につく若い人についても当てはまります。 People who engage in an intellectual job sometimes have to look at things in a different perspective. It is important for young people who are to become doctors,engineers,or pharmacists in the furute. 2.元気一杯の医師にしても、病人の立場に立ってみて、その気持ちをくみ取ることができなくてはなりません。 Doctors must think from patients' points of view and understand their feelings even if they are very well.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.2

an intellectual job ↓ intellectual occupations 日本語の 仕事 と 職業 の違いですね。この場合は occupation の方が適語と思います。 It is important for young people who are to become doctors,engineers,or pharmacists in the furute. ↓ The same thing happens to young people who will be doctors, engineers and pharmacists. 「当てはまります」に苦労されたようですが 「・・・にも同じことが起きる」とすれば英語では表せます。become は「(変化して)・・・になる」状態を表しますので こういう職業に就くような場合の「なる」には通常使いません。be 動詞で良いのです。 それからちょっと迷ったのですが or ですが 「或いは」の意味でしょうが young people と複数形ですので 「とか」という意味で and の方が英語としては的確ではないかと思います。一人の人間ではないですからね。「医者 技師 そして 薬剤師になる人達」=「若い人達」という形ですね。 勿論 become / and を直せば元の文でもよく出来ていらっしゃいますよ。意味も充分通じます。and もその人の言葉の使い方 或いは young people をどういう風に限定するかで or が良いという意見があるかもしれませんね。まあ これは私の考えですから。ご参考までに。 2番の「元気いっぱいの医師」って面白い日本語ですね。要するに「健康な」ということですね。 「立場になって考える」は言い回しがありますよ。 Doctors must put themselves in patients' places ・・・ 「心身共に健全である」にしてみましょうか。 even if they are mentally ane physically sound. 学校の課題ですか。 私だったら 喋るのだったら  even if they are healthy にするか「どんな場合にも」とかで in all cases とかつけますけどね。 ご参考までに。

nazunax
質問者

お礼

お返事遅くなって大変申し訳ありません。 学校の課題ではなく、問題集に載っていた物で、大学の入試問題です。 「なる」でもbe動詞で表すことができるんですね。 いろいろな書き方がわかって非常にためになりました。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

1 People who engage in intellectual jobs have to look at things from a different point of view. It is also important for young people who are to bcome doctors, engineers, or pharmacists. のように添削しました。 be to は人がコントロールできる将来を表現できます。young people があるので、in the future は冗長に思えましたので削除しました。 2 if they are very well でも良いでしょう。 wheather or not they are very well としても良いでしょう。

nazunax
質問者

お礼

日本語を全部英語に直さなくても大丈夫なんですね。 be to は人がコントロールできる物にしか使えないのは初めて知りました。 ありがとうございました。 お返事遅くなって大変申し訳ありませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 【和文英訳添削してください(ハート)】

わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいしますm(__)m tk p23 r4 ■問題和文 知的職業に従事するものは、ときには視点を変えてみることが必要です。 それは将来、医師や技師や薬剤師のような職業に従事する若い人についても当てはまります。 ■わたしの英訳 Those who take intellectual jobs sometimes need to change their point of view . It also applies to young people who will have job such as a doctor ,engineer or pharmacist in the future . ■特にわからないこと 第1文:change their point of viewという表現をしていいですか? 第2文:are going toではなくwillと書いたらだめですか? 第2文:複数形のほうがいいですか?→who are going to have jobs(複数) such as doctors ,engineers or pharmacists 模範解答:Those who have intellectual jobs sometimes need to look at things from a different point of view. This is also applies to young people who want to have jobs in fields such as medicine,engineering, or pharmacy .

• 英作文で

回答例が People who are engaged in intellectual jobsという主語を People engaged in intellectual jobsに変えても正解でしょうか?

• 自由英作文の添削

大学受験で自由英作文があるのですが、塾にも通えず英語の先生にも添削を断られてしまったため こちらで私の書いた英作文にアドバイスや指摘をして頂きたいと思い、投稿します。 ・パラグラフ構成をしっかりさせること ・150word以上 テーマ:医学部を卒業したあと、その地域の医師として働かされるべきか。 I agree with the idea that newly graduated doctors from this university should be sent to rural areas in this prefecture for several years of compulsory service. Needless to say, doctors can establish better relationship with people living in rural areas than in urban areas. Of course, there are so many doctors and patients in urban areas that the newly graduated doctor is able to acquire latest technology by them or see vrious kinds of patients there. However, if there is a few people in rural areas, the doctor can do the almost same thing everywhere. What is more, it is the most important thing for doctor to save people's life. Many rural areas being short of trained doctors mean that if people are sick in those areas, they couldn't see a doctor and they would even die. For these reasons, I suggest that newly graduated doctors should be sent to the place which does not have enough doctors and establish a mutual trust with people living there. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします

• 英作文に関する質問です。

『あなたは、相手の気持ちに対する思いやりが欠けている。』 という文章を 『You are considerate to other people's feelings.』 と解答には、訳してあったのですが、自分は 『You are considerate of other people's feelings.』 と訳しました。 この「to」と「of」の違いは何でしょうか? また、自分の英文では間違いなのでしょうか? 解答のほう、どうかよろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 和文英訳を直してしてください

【■和文英訳を直してしてください■】わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいします 難しくてこまってます。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。 tk p35r7p39r8 ■問題和文 A)世界には、生きていくのに十分な食物さえ買うことができずに、飢えのため死ぬ人々が何百人もいます。 B) 今日、eメールは便利なコミュニケーションの手段として多くの人々に定着しつつある。 (比較的速く届くばかりでなく、)電話のように相手の都合が悪いときに相手のじゃまをすることがない。 ■わたしの英訳 A)There are millions people who can not even buy enough amount of food to live and die of poverty in world. B)Today ,e-mail is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does when it is inconvinient for him to take phone . ■特にわからないこと B) ・Todayでもいいですか ・is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. でもいいですか ・It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does でもいいですか ・when it is inconvenient for him to take phone でもいいですか 模範解答例: A)There are millions of people in the world who cannot even buy enough food to live and die of hunger . B)These days ,e-mail is becoming more and more common as a useful way of communication. Unlike the telephone (the phone) ,it does not annoy someone you write to even when he or she is busy.(even when it is inconvenient for~)

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

冗談を言う人間は低俗な奴と顰蹙を買うことがある。しかし、人間関係における一種の潤滑油としてのユーモアの効用については、もっと認識されて良いのではないだろうか。ユーモアのわかる人間となるためには、幅広い知識と柔軟な思考法、それに豊かな感受性が必要だ。ユーモアのセンスがあると思われることは、最高の褒ほめ言葉である。 Sometimes people who make jokes are regarded as not sophisticated. However it should be more recognized that humors could keep people in good relationship. To become a person who is familiar with humor, wide variety of knowledge, flexible way of thinking and affluent sensitiveness are needed. It is the supreme compliment to be recognized as such a person. よろしくお願いします。