質問:アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しましたが、いくつかの商品が届かなかった。返答を求めています。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで複数の商品を購入しましたが、いくつかの商品が届きませんでした。返答を求めています。
  • アメリカのネットショップで複数の商品を注文しましたが、一部が配送されていないようです。適切な対応をお願いします。
  • アメリカのネットショップで複数の商品を買いましたが、一部の商品が届かなかったため、対応をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか入っていない商品がありました。相手に忠告したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just finish talking to alma about this situation and can you please double check “AAA”. We confirmed with warehouse and they made a mistake on “BBB” and still in the warehouse. And you over-payment will be credit to your 000 account so you can use it on your next purchase and I don’t think it’s a good idea to reimburse money since currency keep changes. Please double check on “AAA” and get back to us and I’m sorry for any incontinence. Thank you.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

この件についてたった今アルマと話しをしました。"AAA" の内容をもう一度確認して頂けますか。 倉庫の方と確認を取ったところ、"BBB" について手落ちがあったようです。"BBB" はまだ倉庫にあるようです。 あなたの過払い分については、あなたの000口座の残高にプラスしておきますので、次回購入時に利用してください。為替レートの変動があるため金額の払い戻しは良案とはいえないと考えます。 "AAA" について再確認願います。そしてその結果をお知らせ下さい。ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありません。 宜しくお願い致します。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫確認のメールをしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I’ll check with warehouse and I’ll get back to you. Is there any more items you want to check? Just checked with warehouse and we have enough quantities on both. And I already informed alma (0000.com) about this and your 5% off discount so she can take your manual orders. Please “cc” me on every email.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。取り置きの事、と発送ミスの事で問い合わせしていました。返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m still thinking way to provide advance arriving inventories. But current issues we cannot hold products in the warehouse way too long and you have 1 1/2month cap to place an order. Please give me little more time to think of best way to provide you inventory list. And alma is still working on missing items from your last order please give her few more days and she will give you more details. Hope everything is great.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have started your order and I have confirmed the address the shipping should be the same. Please let me know if you want to add anything on and thank you again for your shopping

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫ありますか?という内容のメールをしましたが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 If we have 00 商品名 than I’ll include in your order. And we still haven’t got a hard copy of that magazine yet. And every inventory check email please include 00@000. I’ll check with warehouse about your inventory request.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と在庫の件でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I was busy today and forgot to give you more details. This was taking way too long and NY shipped some items to LA warehouse. I’m sorry this happened without any notice. We’ll create a credit on your account for the difference.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。送料の事で相手から返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have the prices for you with Fedex: Priority Service: 111 Economy Service: 000 I have fount nothing cheaper. All couriers are around the same price and if I am honest I trust Fedex most. Here are the weight's and dimensions for you to check on your part (dimensions are in centimetres): <商品サイズ> Let me know please once you have found out the price.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはいつも購入するお店でお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。そのプレゼントのお礼と今回注文している商品の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さいませんか?お願いします。 I have received your gift just recently it was passed to me, please see picture attached. A big thank you from me and my superiors! It is absolutely lovely! I can't wait to have a tea!! :) The warehouse manager just handed to me your order, you have AAA cartons, so I am starting to look for the cheapest shipping option now. However, one of the styles 商品名 grey/cream I only have BB not CC like you wanted. Would you like the other colour which is blue/pink. It is lovely and as well very popular. Please let me know and I will have it packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入ページに下記の注意書きがありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?これってブロガー用の宣伝ページでしょうか? Thank you for your work. We look forward seeing your growth. Regarding paid advertising, all countries differ, but the normal increase should be USD 0= 0 like. So if you spend $0, you should be getting 0 likes. I feel your figure is little low but not to low. But again, every country is different. As long as your agency is trustworthy, it's OK. Thank you. Well noted in AAA. One thing I want to emphasize is the bloggers are more powerful to increase your likes and followers. Please hire Fashion bloggers to promote the brand. In USA, we give free AAA and some money (for top tier bloggers $200/month). Bloggers us cheaper and faster way to increase your likes and followers. 1. But when you post, besides our official hashtag(#), use many other hashtag, too, that describes your posting such as: #AAA #AAA #AAAA, #tAAA, etc. Please ask someone that knows about hashtag of its purpose. 2. Also, please use "repost" when you use pictures other than corporate's one. This gives credit to the original creator of posting 3. Please tag the blogger from that you are using so blogger's fans will follow you. All of the above can be explained to you if you ask someone that is knowledgeable about AAA