• ベストアンサー

訳お願いします

What part of Japan are you from my first time ever speaking to someone from Japan 初めて日本人としゃべったってことを言っているのかなとは思いますが、正確な所を知りたいです、お願いします

noname#210076
noname#210076
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

日本のどこからあなたは来たのですか/日本からの人に話するのは初めてです。  (これは/のところで切って二つの文にしたのを急いで書いてくっつけたように見えます)

関連するQ&A

• この訳であっていますでしょうか?

"Did I ever tell you about the first time I left the state of Georgia?" 「私はジョージアの州を去った最初のことについてあなたにこれまで話した?」

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• termの意味文の訳です。

term の英英辞書の意味文がよくわかりません。 [PHRASE] If you talk about something in terms of something or in particular terms, you are specifying which aspect of it you are discussing or from what point of view you are considering it. 『もし、何かについて” in terms of something”とか”in particular terms”等と話すなら、論じていてることの観点とか、考えていることはどの観点から来ているのかを特定していることになる』と感覚的に理解するのですが‥‥。文の構造がわからないので適当です。 which aspect of it you are discussing →あなたが論じている その、どの局面であるか from what point of view you are considering it →あなたがそれを論じているのはどの観点からか これら、which とwhatには 先行詞がありませんが、関係代名詞でしょうか?? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います

翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います。宜しくお願いします。 i added funds to my paypal account from my bank account as soon as the money transfer i will send the payment i just wanted to inform you what was going on to insure you of my payment I am sorry for the delay this is my first time using paypal if you have any questions just email me

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

So you're japanese right? Which part of japan you are from? 和訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• like how の日本語訳について

Now I'm communicating with a friend speaking English on You tube. I got this message from he or her. But unfortunately I didn't understnad some part of what they said . I'd like to reply back to them properly. If you don't mind , Could you help me ? If possible , I'd like all of you to help me in English reply. I'm sorry for being so selfish. About my question , how should I translate this sentence into Japanese ? What they said - "I like how all the anime music i listened to so far are very catchy, or soft and peaceful ". I have a question for you. 日本語で、like how はどうやって訳せばいいのですか? I'd like to help and supprot me. I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you answer m question.

• 英文訳をおねがいします。

The Anderson Museum of Space located in downtown Anderson City has been one of the state's leading tourist attractions since it opened in 1989. Containing over 3000 artifacts - from tools to spacesuits to realistic recreations of spacecraft - ( )( ) related to the history of space exploration, AMOS attracts visitors from all over the world. すみませんが、訳をお願いします。 ( )( )のところには、 who are which is what is that are のどれかが入るのですが、私はwhat isかと思っているのですがあっていますか?

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…