• ベストアンサー

英文翻訳について

Have you ever had your flight canceled? 上記内容を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? 参考書には下記翻訳されていました。 私はこの分を下記文として翻訳する事がまったく理解できません 内容まで教えていただけないでしょうか 有識者の方宜しくお願いします、 翻訳文;今までに自分のフライトがキャンセルになったことがありますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Sat_H
  • ベストアンサー率43% (87/202)
回答No.1

「have+名詞+過去分詞」で「(名詞)を~の状態にされる(してもらう)」という意味です。"have you ever ~?"は「今までに~したことがありますか?」という現在完了(経験用法)の文なので、「今までに、自分のフライトをキャンセルにされたことがありますか?」と訳します。

参考URL:
http://www.eibunpou.net/09/chapter23/23_4.html
htkb1126
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。

htkb1126
質問者

補足

もう一点追加質問させてください。 you your があるのに自分と訳すことがわからないのです、 素直にあなたは?ではないのでしょうか

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳ならびに英訳について

下記英訳の確認をお願いします。 I am sorry to let you know that we have canceled and returned your money to you visa card. The suitcase you have ordered is out of stock. If you find something else we can send this to you but the shipping cost 199 Euro is for you to pay. だいたいの内容は此方であってますでしょうか? キャンセルもしくは発送しますか? 商品のストックはしてある。 もし商品を購入するなら送料が199ユーロかかってしまう。 また、此方の注文をキャンセルしたいため下記内容を英訳にしてください。 よろしくお願い致します。 送料が掛かってしまう為、残念ですがキャンセルをしてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が理解できる方 英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Now you can upgrade your fare to switchmyflight, Tiger Airways' flexible ticket! switchmyflight allows you to make unlimited online changes* to your flight date and time up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. Now you and everyone in your travelling party can make changes to your flight date and time online, as many times as you like, within a year of purchasing your initial ticket. Top up to switchmyflight now and get complete peace of mind for life’s little uncertainties. Departing Flight: MFM - CRK Top up: 1851.00 HKD per person. Yes, I'd like to top-up to switchmyflight on this flight! No thanks, my departing flight details won't change.

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにオーダーしたのをキャンセルしたところ電子証券で返金するとのことでしたが、 電子証券の使い方がわからないので、カードのキャンセルをお願いしたところ以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I have cancelled the orders – Can I issue you eCertificates instead of refunding your card? With as many orders as you place, this would be easier for you and us – a refund takes a long time to post to your account.

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

個人輸入でPendleton Watch Cap という帽子を購入したら以下のメールがお店よりきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。またその返信の文も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I wanted to let you know that we are currently sold out in the Pendleton Watch Cap you requested. When your item ships out we will credit you back for this item. If you have any questions please let us know.

• 英文で

Hope you have had your lunch? の意味はなんでしょうか? お昼食べましたか?でいいのでしょうか?

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。 韓国の友人とやり取りをしているのですが、下記文書の翻訳を知りたいのです。よろしくお願いします。 I see. Next Monday I'll ask to the festival center what's happening. If you have any question about Seoul for your trip, like food, drink, music bar, accomodations, whatever let me know.