質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

あなたは、いつから仕事をはじめるの? (=いつ仕事につくの?)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがいします。

So it will be the same city,but yuor first move? I hope you have a good experience moving to your new work place. When do you go?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

外国人の方とメールをしていて分からない文があるので教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I want to go to Japan. but i dont know When. So I will tell you If I go there,OK? where do you live in Japan??

• 和訳お願いします

what do you do when cherryblossom is around? ↑これはどういう意味ですか? あと、『あまり英語が分かりません。』を英語にするとどうなりますか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳をお願いします。

when seeing your pictures, made me even miss you more. How have you been doing lately? Do you go clubbing a lot? Last weekend I went to Germany to club, it was fun, but I drunk too much alcohol. The next day I have been clubbing again with friends in Holland. Did you knew that there is a big Japanese community living in Dusseldorf. They even got a Japanese town, I like to go to Dusseldorf, because there is the only place nearby where you can eat ramen noodles. When eating ramen reminds me of the time that we were eating ramen together when I have met you for the first time. Hope we can do that soon again...

• 和訳してくれませんか?お願いします★

これを和訳して下さい! What do you do When you meet somebody?Do you shake hands or bow? Doyoukiss or just say hi? greetings are different from culture to culture. Many people shake hands in various situations. In English-speaking countrys,people shake hands When they meet for the first time. They also shake hands When they say goodbye. よろしくお願いします★

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter

• Which の意味

What do you say when you don't know the place which you go through to get into a building? (建物に入るのに通り抜けるところがわからない時、あなたは何と言いますか。) 上の英文のWhichってどういう意味なんでしょう?自分の中でどうも解釈が難しくて、皆さんのお知恵をお借りしたく投稿いたしました。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

Now, using even the simplest of personal computers, PCs, it takes five minutes, so you use all the methods. And one thing you never do-you do not write out what we expect when we spend this amount of money on building a new plant, on building a new service organization or work on a new product or service. What do we expect? You do not build in the feedback three years later or five years later, to see what you do; the result is that you do not know what you are good at, and you work on the things you are not good at rather than use your strengths

• 次の歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Existing in this place now and uncleanable lies I wonder when it has began... How far do I have to go to see the light? Stars in your eyes Stars in your hearts You will be in shadow of share commit the eighth sin Unrequited existence will turn everything into sin