英文法チェックと日本経済についての話題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文法チェックしてください。次のセメスターに登録済みですか?私が受けたい授業が人気です。
  • 真剣な話題に切り替えましょう。日本経済などについて話し合いましょう。
  • まずは、現在の日本経済について説明したいと思います。それから、将来の日本経済についてお話しします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文法チェックしてください

1 By the way, have you already registered for next semester? The class which I want to take is popular one. 2 Lets switch the subject, we should discuss about more serious talk such as Japanese economy. 1 I have decided not to drop out university because I did not want to run away from difficulty in my life, I believe that everything will be all right in the future. 2 Japanese government introduced education from pressure; as a result, young people became lazier those days. That is the worst policy ever in japan. 1 To begin with, I would like to explain Japanese economy now. after that, I will tell you what Japanese economy will be in the near future.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1 By the way, have you already registered for the next semester? The class which I want to take is a (very) popular one. 2 Let's change the subjects. We should discuss something more serious such as economy in Japan. 1 I have decided not to drop out of university because I do not want to run away from difficulty in my life. I believe that everything will be all right in the future. 現在完了と過去形を書かれたような形でまぜてはいけません。 2 Japanese government took pressure from education; as a result, young people became lazier in those days. That is the worst policy Japan ever had. 1 To begin with, I would like to explain economy in Japan now. after that, I will tell you what economy in Japan will be in the near future. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

2 How about changing/switching the subject, because we should discuss something more serious like the Japanese economy. discuss は基本、他動詞で目的語が必要です。 talk なら talk about となりますが、 いずれにせよ、その後に something のような名詞が必要です。 日本史は Japanese history ですが、 日本語 the Japanese language のように、日本経済は the Japanese economy が普通。 あるいは Japan's economy という所有格も用いられます。

回答No.2

1 By the way, have you registered for the next semester yet? The class/course I want to take is a popular one. 疑問文で already を使うこともありますが、 もうしたの?という驚きや もうしたって?という確認になります。 普通にもうしたか聞くなら yet です。 which はかたいので that にします。 普通には目的格は省略。 one 単独では a を含んでつきませんが、形容詞がはさまると a が必要。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I was late not because I was not be able to take a train, but I had to get up early in this mooring. 2 the Japanese education is the worst in comparison to the education in the United States. Everyone should realize how bad that is as soon as possible because which collapse to japan in near the future. 3 You gave me not only motivation bur also spiritual support. 4 I believe Takshi is unique and genius, while other people do not think the same way as mine. 1 In summary, I won the game competition in San Francisco. I am being proud of myself. 2 For this reason, I have to say such a rude word for you.

• 英文法チェックおねがいします

1, it is not until your mother pass away that you appreciate your mother. 2, it will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster. 3, it won’t be too long that you regret to have done such a stupid manner in public. 1, it is hilarious that you could not pass the exam although you had kept studying all night yesterday. 2, it was thoughtless of you to think you want to be a professional baseball player in your future, because possibility of that is extremely low. 3, it is widely known that Ichiro is not well known in the USA, even though everybody knows him in Japan 1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you need to live by yourselves soon. 2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was declined 3, I found it fun and easy to make people believe about my incredible story. 1, He pretends to be like a professional computer user, but he doesn't even know how to open a PC. 2, Nobody know how to happen the global warming in the world, it is time to tell everybody to teach how awful it is.

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.

• 英語日記9 あなたはなぜアメリカで勉強したいの

語日記9 あなたはなぜアメリカで勉強したいのか? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What do you want to study in USA?? I have 2 reasons why I want to study in USA. First, I can learn many things than study in Japan. I dint know yet about that. That may be not good experiences for me. However, that will absolutely change good things in the future. Second, I want to make a living by myself. I have never lived alone, and I think that I will have to live by myself in the future. This time may be a good opportunity to practice. I want to get a good experience in USA. 内容は気にしないでください

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1 My favorite point about American education is more creative, in particular. 2 I completely felt dizzy with that sight that she had car accident on the street. 1 what you need do now is study and make an effort for your future. 2 It is always true that a hard worker achieve a goal. 3 It is not by kind words but by sincere attitudes that people are moved. 1 Whoever it was who support me when I was in trouble, I will return my favor to them. 2 Despite hard working, you were failed last exam. 3 No matter how far it is, I always think about you.

• 英文法チェックおねがします

1 please tells me anything I can do. 2 I like reading any kind of books 3 I will accept any abandoned cats 1 Every student can solve that easy question 2 I like going to Japanese school every Sunday, except for special holidays 3 I will do my best every moment as long as I live 1 I read all books in the library 2 all of my classmates help me to overcome homesick for japan 3 I stayed in the library all night yesterday so that I can pass the exam tomorrow

• 英文の文法チェックお願いします

下記の英文はあっているのでしょうか? I haven't talked to you in a while. I'm sorry that you leave your job When I first get to new workplace, I do not like. I did not like coworkers and my building. Now I get promotion. I get to work with 6 Japanese people and I do not have supervisor always asking questions. I have never meet Penpal before. I start using website in November アメリカ出身のペンパルが書いてくれたものなんですが、一行目のin a whileはfor a while ではないのですか?? あと、ちょこちょこ時制があっていないような気がするのですが(過去形のはずが現在形だったり)、これは普通なのでしょうか?

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文: 次のような想定で手紙の一部を書け。 「あなたが中学生のときから文通を続けてきたJamesが初めて日本を訪れることになった。滞在期間は1月から2月までではどうかと言ってきた。それに対して、(1)来日の時期は3月末からの1ヶ月間にした方がよいとすすめ、(2)なぜその方がよいかを具体的に説明し、返事を出す事にした。 印刷してある書き出しの部分に続けて、上記の(1)と(2)の内容を入れて、40語程度で書け。」 Dear James, I was delighted to get your letter and learn that you will be able to visit Japan in the near future. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to show you some of the famous places in Japan. You said in your letter that you would like to come for one month from January to February._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please let me know if that would be all right with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. My regards to your parents. Sincerely, yours, 自分の解答: I recommend that, however, you come for one month from in the end of March. That is why it will be still cold for getting around, and in spring, you can see a lot of beautiful Sakura which is popular for visitors in Japan. (44words)

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. If you would like to hear my honest opinion, I can tell you, but do not upset with it. 2. Next spring, it will pass 5 years that our company has been running. 3. The guy who sit in front of me. He wear black hat that is cool. 1. Tokyo is the most expensive city in the world: average price is three times more than USA 2. There are three main food which Japanese mainly eat: ramen, sushi and fish. 3 The three essential things for young people today: I phone, Starbucks and Pokémon. Do you agree? 1. Older people prefer fish to meat; conversely, young people like meat more than fish. 2. Hiroshi seem really enthusiastic about studying: however, Yumi just watch TV everyday.

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..