• ベストアンサー

Questions in English

I cannot read and write Japanese. Can I ask questions in this site?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • usami33
  • ベストアンサー率36% (808/2210)
回答No.2

No problem. An agreement was Japanese, but could it be understood? When it's summarized. 1. Personal information is NG. 2. A slander slur is NG. 3. The profit-making purpose is NG.

martin-ruther
質問者

お礼

Thanks a lot for your answer. It's really helpful.

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

してんじゃんwww でも自国のサイトでやって欲しいです。

関連するQ&A

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• How to use Japanese in English XP

Now I use English Windows XP. I can read Japanese. But I can not type Japanese. So I want to know how to use or type Japanese in this PC. Please tell me! Free soft is OK, too. (hetanaeigode sumimasenn(mm);)

• How to insert words in Japanese?? (from Sydney)

I'm using a computer of internet cafe. This computer can read Japanese(hiragana),but I don't know how to insert words in Japanese. Please tell me. (Drive=Zip DRIVE? Keyboad=HEWLETT PACKARD)

• the exercise in question とは?

大学でカンニングや盗作をした場合について述べた文です。the exercise in question のところの訳がわからないので見てください。 You face an automatic failing grade for the exercise in question and sanctions based on official University policy regarding these offenses. the exercise in questionのため自動的な落第と、公式な大学の方針に基づく措置に直面します? exercise in questionの意味を教えて下さい。

• 「かな」のtype 

Let me ask you a question about typing. Sorry that I'm writting this in English while I can't type Japanese fast. I pushed some buttons, and then something wrong with my typing board. For example, If I want to type 「な」,I usually type [na]. but now, I have to find the button of 「な」. My tyiping board doesn't accept roma-ji typing right now. How can I fix this? Could anyone help me,please?! Sorry that I can't explaine this in Japanese. I'm JAPANESE, so please answer to this in Japanese. Thank you very much.

• what software can best input the japanese language?

as a foreigner, i have little idea as how you input a japanese word into a webpage. would you tell me the best software and where i can download it free? (i must apologize that, for this very reason, i cannot write here in japanese,)

• 翻訳して下さい。

下記の文章を訳して欲しいのですが。。。 I don't have access to my computer. But this computer does not understand Japanese. I can read your mail,but I cannot write in Japanese. Las Vegas is a very strange city. You can find porker machine even in the super-market or convinient store. Center of Las Vegas is filled with wrong energy and quick-money seeking people. I have to ssay I don't like the city of Las Vegqas. But,actually are alot of beautiful nature in Las Vegas, once you get out from gambling area.

• about "JAPANESE WRITING LIBRARY"

Excuse my sending a question in English. Because, my question is the very one about how to do with my pc unable to "write" Japanese. Mine is a Mac OS 8.5 memory 68 disk vacancy 1G This evening I was trying hard to read a picture file on CD-R (file- Win2000 by Illustrator). I needed to use Stuffit Expander but the holder was locked inside the system holder. As I thought I had to delete some of the unnecessary tools, took out Quick Draw tm GX and other tools that seemed OK to me. When I turned on my pc again, it says, "Japanese Reading Librany can't be found, you need to re-install the system software." That is in Japanese and I can read Japanese but cannot write it. I put that Quick Draw again, but pc can't work for writing Japanese. And so, """ What is the name of the file or tool that is necessary for JAPANESE (especially writing) ""??? Could anyone please help me??? And please answer it in "Japanese"!.

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • 英文を訳してください。

I have been thinking about this question for some time. As a matter of fact, one user of the Q&A site Quora asked the same question, “What does it mean to be Japanese?” With your permission, I would like to present to you the following link: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-be-Japanese As you can see, the question has been given answers on Quora, but they are written in English. Furthermore, there are less than one million Japanese users out of more than one hundred million users. As a result, questions about Japan are more likely to be answered by Americans, British, Canadians, Chinese, Germans, Indians, South Koreans, etc. Being able to write English skillfully is a requirement, but I believe that there is a Quora Japanese Language Version now. That is why this Canadian would like to ask Japanese who were born and raised in Japan this question: what does it mean to be Japanese? • If I put this question into the wrong category, then I apologize.

• in here とは文語で使えますか?

エッセイを書いているのですが、「ここ(日本)では考えたこともなかった事が、この国では(アメリカ)では考えたり、感じたりする事ができる。」という文で、I can think and feel in this country what I have never thought about in here.と書いてみたんですが、これは間違っていますか?誰か教えてください。