• 締切済み

How to insert words in Japanese?? (from Sydney)

I'm using a computer of internet cafe. This computer can read Japanese(hiragana),but I don't know how to insert words in Japanese. Please tell me. (Drive=Zip DRIVE? Keyboad=HEWLETT PACKARD)

みんなの回答

回答No.3

参考ページでっす。ネットカフェでできるかはわかりませんが。。。

参考URL:
http://www.loba.net/tech/rwjapanese.html
  • msyk
  • ベストアンサー率25% (72/283)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 わたしは、かいがいでねっとかふぇをつかうときはみせのすたっふに、にほんごのせっていをしてください。っておねがいしますけど。 そこはできないのでしょうか?

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.1

IMEのホームページから、日本語のフォントをDLすればよいのですが、Internet Cafeだと、おそらくダウンロードが出来てもインストールできないようになっている可能性がありますね。 IMEがインストールされていなければ、下記HPのHomeでまずIMEをDLできますよ。

参考URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/recommended/ime/default.asp

関連するQ&A

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• How to use Japanese in English XP

Now I use English Windows XP. I can read Japanese. But I can not type Japanese. So I want to know how to use or type Japanese in this PC. Please tell me! Free soft is OK, too. (hetanaeigode sumimasenn(mm);)

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• How to use " replace" in Japanese

Actually this is a Japanese question. Can anyone tell me how to say " The bus was used for the replacement of the car. Because there were too many people and the car is too small for everyone to fit in.) please help!

• 「知らないといけないので」

I will tell you how to use chopsticks in case you don't know. という英文を見かけました。 「知らないといけないので、箸の使い方を教えてあげよう」ですね。 でもなんか違和感があるのですが。 in case は「・・・の場合に備えて」ですよね。 箸の使い方を知っているかどうかはそのときに聞けばわかるのですから、 「もし知らないのなら教えてあげよう」で、 if you don't know ならわかるのですが・・・。 in case it rains 「雨が降ったらいけないので」は未来のことで降るかどうかわからないから そう言うのですよね。 「箸の使い方を知らない」のは未来のことではなく、 今わかることだと思うのです。 この使い方もありなのでしょうか。 教科書の英文なのでネイティブチェックは入っているのでしょうが・・・。 解説をおねがいします。

• 英語の代名詞について

I want to go to ABC Hotel, but I don't know much about this area. Could you tell me how to get to it? (一文目のABC Hotel を二文目では代名詞itに変えている) この文は文法的に正しいですか? 固有名詞にも普通の名詞と同様にitなどの代名詞が使えるのかを教えていただきたいです。

• この文法を教えてください。

When if you want to know word or grammar etc,please tell me. I look a word up and teach you. Do you know Hiragana? と送ったところ As for words, how would I say something is tough or difficult? and the only Hirigana I can think of is writing yes? or am i wrong on that? と返信がきました。 なんとなく、この言葉はなんて言うかと聞いてると思うのですがよくわかりません。 教えていただけると助かります。

• art market

Please tell me how to get the information of Japan's art market. For example, the total sales of the auction houses, the trend of Japanese likeness, etc. Anything. I want to figure out the Japan's art sector. You can write me in Japanese. Thanks!!!

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 英語の問題の解答・解説をお願いします

かっこの中の動詞を完了形または受動態の動名詞に変えなさい。 1. I regret (eat) too much for lunch. 2.I don't like (tell) what to do. 日本語の意味になるように、かっこの中に適当な語を入れなさい。 コンピューターを持たないなんて、私には想像できません。 I cannot imagine (   ) (   ) a computer. よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

専門家に質問してみよう