• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします<m(__)m>

海外から以下メールが返信されてきました。 サンプルを送ってもらうことになっているのですが、 分からない言い回しがあります。 お分かりになる方、ご教示ください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------ We ship could you please forward a company headed order. Please just add a description, samples plus shipping. This is just for our records, you will not be charged for this.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

多分こういうことだと思います。 「サンプルはお送りしますが、御社の社名の入った発注書を送付して頂けないでしょうか。 品目内容と、それがサンプルであること、また、適当な送料を明記してください。 これはあくまでも弊社社内用の記録としてとっておくためのもので、これを元に実際に御社に請求がいくわけではありません。」 [注] 会社のレターヘッドに品目名、それがサンプルであること(従って価格は e.g. 0.00 USD)、また送料を適当の記して(e.g. Shipping cost 3.00 USD)、先方に送ってあげればよいのだと思います。Eメールでこと足りるのか、或はハードコピーを送付する必要があるのかは確認が必要です。(ハードコピーのPDFファイルをEメールに添付すればよいと思います。)

__NaO__
質問者

お礼

cbm51901さん、早速のご回答ありがとうございます。 大変助かりました。 また機会がありましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカよりインターネットで衣料品を購入してます。 発送の方、同時にしないで5日空けて発送してくださいとメールしましたら以下のメール がきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします Thank you for your email. I have made notes on this order: "This is a Kenji order - ship all of his stuff 5 days apart. Ship via USPS" In the future, could you please do us a favor? We realize that order products under different names, but could you please make a comment in the 'notes' section that this it's for you? that would help us out a lot for shipping strategy. Thank you,

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 翻訳お願いします。

We offer 1 mouth warranty for all our products, but you have to ship them back first. then we will exchange new items and ship to you. In this case buyer pay for the shipping sending back and we pay for the shipping resending.

• 英語に翻訳お願いいたします。

英語に翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you very much. Before you ship, please inform the shipping line for the items inside like the jack, Radio, speaker, tyre cover etc… because they steal. They steal a lot the shipping line must know about all the extras. Thank you in advance. Luis

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。運送業者のフェデックスで発送予定なんですがそのことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 Hope you are well. Could you please let me know if you will be using your Fedex account for shipping as we have not charged you the shipping fee..?

• 誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?

誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?? Dear Takahiro, Apologies for the item being defective. If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 回答お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。処方

翻訳お願いいたします。 「追加でいつも通り20日分処方されてる薬【睡眠薬】に6日分追加してもらえますか」 1Could you add a pill/ tablet for 6 days to this sleeping pill prescribed for 20days. 2 I'd like you to prescribe an extra sleeping pill/ a tablet for 6days 「with」 this/ the sleeping pill prescribed for 20 days. 3 I 'd like to have a sleeping pill for 6days perscribed「 with」 this sleeping pill /one as usual.. 英文にしてみたのですが、「前置詞」や、thisではなくthsseになるのか,そしてsleeping pillsになるのか?(処方されている薬は一種類だが20日分なら20錠なので)、また他の表現があれば教えていただけますでしょうか。

• 翻訳お願いします。

As we urgent need the cargo, could you please check whether you can ship out the cargo early or not ? If yes, we will arrange TT payment early too for ship out cargo smoothly. Awaiting for your prompt reply. 上記の分ですが、翻訳サイトでは一応和訳を確認しましたが、合っているかどうか不安なので、日本語で何を言ってるのか教えて下さい。 (おそらく発注した商品を予定より早く出荷できるかどうかの確認と、早く出荷できるなら商品代金も予定より早く振り込むといった内容かと思います)