翻訳お願い致します。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • お問い合わせに対するご返信ありがとうございます。新しい注文を送っていただきありがとうございます。
  • ご迷惑をおかけしまして申し訳ありませんが、受け取った商品が破損している場合、その画像を弊社に送っていただけますか。記録のためです。
  • 弊社の倉庫で受け取るか、DHLエアを使用するかご希望の場合、送料を請求書に追加いたします。また、ご質問などございましたらお知らせください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

E-メールと新たなご注文をありがとうございます。 お受け取りになられた商品が毀損していたことをお詫びいたします。 記録のために、その商品の写真を送っていただけませんでしょうか。 当方の保管所に受け取りに来られるのか、それとも航空貨物として送ることをお望みなのか、ご提示下さい。後者の場合であれば、明細書に送料の記載を追記いたします。 さらにご質問がございましたら、お知らせ願います。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• どなたか翻訳願います。

先日アメリカンイーグルというブランドの公式ホームページにて、商品を注文したのですが、翌日に下記のようなメールが送られてきました。 Dear AE Shopper, Thank you for contacting AE! To enhance security to our customers we have instituted several new checks on orders to ensure the order is not being placed fraudulently. Your order was pulled for this verification process. Therefore your order was not allowed to process further. If you would like for us to again attempt to receive the authorization necessary to process the order please send a fax of your most recent billing statement, showing the last four digits of your credit card number as well as your address, along with your drivers license/state id to 724-779-7891, please include your order number. If you do not have access to a fax machine, please email/scan the requested documents as an attachment and send to customerservice@ae.com. If you have any further questions please call 1-866-338-2389 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and we would be happy to assist you. Thanks for being a part of the American Eagle brand! さっぱりわからないのですが、要は受け付けられなかったということでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the会社名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

雑貨屋さんのポスターを何枚か買ったあと、後日「2枚買ったら1枚無料」というサービスを知り、今からでも無料分のポスターを受けとることはできるかというお問い合わせに対して返ってきたメールです。 Thank you for your mail, We checked about your order and your package has been shipped, if you want to get the free print that you need to provide the LINK / URL to us for confirm your free print, but we have not receive your request before the shipping, hope you could understand that this is not our mistake, we have the remind of the Shop Policies, the attached image is the reference. Please don't worry about that we would like to help you to solve this issues, we could send the free prints with your new order, you purchase 7 prints totally, would you like to purchase 1 more prints to get 4 free prints? You could provide LINK / URL to us for confirm your free prints. Thank you and looking for your reply 英語の得意な方翻訳お願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We checked for you, you need pay us $320 for the item A0878000BS. Please tell us the $40's coupon code and pay us $320 to our paypal account, billing@dinodirect.com. Please tell us the transaction ID after you paid. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• 至急、翻訳して下さい!

昨年12月にクレジットカードを使って海外通販をしたのですが、 2月になっても請求が来ません。 不安に思い、自力で下記の通りメールしました。 ========================== I ordered CLUCTH on December 18, 2008. But, I have not received the bill yet. Please email me the status as soon as possible. ========================== すると、下記の返答が。 ========================== I am happy to help you with this order. Can your please clarify, when you say you are waiting to receive the bill, do you mean that you would like a copy of your receipt? Have you received the bag you ordered? Also, please let me know if you placed this order on our website, or by phone with one of our sales representatives. I look forward to hearing from you. ========================== 商品は手元にありますし、INVOICEもあります。 私が言いたかったことは、 「クレジットカードからの引き落としがまだ来ない、手続きは済んでいるか?」 ということだったのですが、どうしたら伝わるでしょうか。。。 初心者なもので、詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 どなたか、ご教授下さいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願いします

アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、私のオーダーに対しての返答です。 ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。 We've received your order and it's in the queue to be pulled. If we're out of stock on anything we'll let you know once we've pulled your order. If you need to know right away if an order is not complete please let us know so we can call you vs. sending an e-mail. Our current time to get things in the post for complete or partial orders is 3-5 business days but might be longer if our queue gets bloated (and we've all been there one time or another :-)). If you have specified a deadline we'll do our best to meet it and will let you know if that's a problem. If you have a deadline and have not noted it in the order, please let us know ASAP - even if it's a month from now! Feel free to give us a call on our toll-free number the order is urgent so we get the message more quickly. If we have to reorder or special order something the sooner we know about a deadline the better since it takes 3-4 weeks to reorder most items. If you selected "hold for all items" but would like to change that to "ship partial" please let us know via e-mail or give us a call. If you don't hear anything from us within 10 days do contact us. Sometimes e-mail messages go missing and we're happy to give you an up-to-date status if you've not heard anything. When we ship your order you will receive an e-mail notification so you know about when to expect it. Thanks for your order,