購入の際の支払いが拒否されました。新しいカードの詳細または銀行振込による支払いをご提案します。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ウェブサイト経由でご注文いただき、ありがとうございます。ただし、クレジットカードまたはデビットカードからの支払いを試みましたが、残念ながら銀行からの承認が得られませんでした。
  • 別のカードをお持ちでしょうか?もしそうでしたら、新しいカード詳細を使用してウェブサイトから新しい注文を作成することをお勧めします。現在の注文をキャンセルし、代わりに新しい詳細を使用します。
  • または、この注文のためのプロフォーマ請求書を送付いたしますので、銀行振込による支払いが可能です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

私どものウェブサイトを通じてご注文を頂きどうも有り難うございます。しかしながら、お客様のクレジット/デビッド・カードから代金の引き落しを試みたところ、あいにくお客様の銀行から支払いを拒否されました。 代金支払いのために使用できる別のカードをお持ちでないでしょうか。もしお客様が別のカードをお持ちでしたら、そのカードを使用して、改めて新たな注文をウェブサイトを通じてかけていただくことをお勧めいたします。新たな注文を頂きましたら、現在頂いている注文はこちらの方でキャンセル致します。 また上記とは別の手段として、私どもの方からお客様宛に、仮の請求書(送り状)をお送りすることも可能です。この場合、お客様による銀行振替(振込み)をもって代金の支払いが可能です。 お客様のご要望をお知らせ願います。

ok_jck
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください。 宜しくお願い致します。 We have your order ready, unfortunately i have been advised by my warehouse manager that we can not included those extra A(商品名) that you requested. If you wish to go ahead with your original order it is ready for payment.

• 和訳してください

You do not have to allow registration time. You can use credit card right away through Paypal if we accept the payment. I will send payment request invoice through PayPal soon.

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

In order to do this, we shall debit your card account within the next 24 hours a small amount of money (less than 」2.00 GBP). You will need to contact your card issuer and verify this payment (which will appear as a payment to Linepick Ltd T/A Bodyactive). Once you have spoken with your card issuer, you should reply to this email with the amount that was debited from your account. We will then debit your account the remainder of the payment and ship your goods.

• 和訳をお願いします

We do have an interim solution which should allow you to book on our website, if you could provide the information requested below we can look into doing this for you. ホテルオンライン予約に関してです。

• UGGカスタマーセンターからの回答を和訳してください・・・

UGGカスタマーセンターからの回答を和訳してください・・・ 10月16日に公式ホームページからブーツを注文しました。その際 クレジット決済を忘れた為 18日にゆうちょ銀行で住所宛送金の手続きをしました。 国際郵便為替証書は 相手に届いていると確認済みですが 28日に注文状況欄に キャンセルとでていたので 問い合わせしたところ 下記のメールが届きました。 このまま 待っていればいいのか不安です。 英語の堪能な方 和訳をお願いします。翻訳ツールを使ってもいまひとつ理解できなくて・・・ Thank you for your email. I have verified your UGG customer account for your order # 4442642. It will take our order processing department 7 days or more for us to send the product if you would like to proceed with your check as payment. Or, you can also send pay for your order by credit card, this way we can expedite the shipping to you. I do apologize for the delay but we have to verify the check before releasing your order. Please respond to this email as to how you would like to process payment to your order. If you have further questions you can reach us at 1-888-432-8530. Thank you and we do look forward to assist you here shortly. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 海外通販サイトからのメールで困っています。

海外通販サイトで注文をしたのですが、 以下の様なメールが来ました。 ----------------------------------------------------- Thank You for your order. Before we can despatch your package we need to check some details with you to ensure that your payment is safe. Please can you provide the following details: 4. Photo ID (this can be your student card/driving license/passport) Can you please respond within 72 hours. I am sorry if we don't hear from you within this time we will have no alternative but to cancel your order. We look forward to hearing from you. ----------------------------------------------------- Photo IDを教えて欲しいというのは翻訳で分かったのですが、 こういう場合はパスポートの画像(顔写真と番号のページ)を添付すればよいのでしょうか? それ自体流用など問題はないのでしょうか? 色々調べてみて、最近だとそういう確認がよくあると見受けたのですが、、、