• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

・Americans can work with odds, and only a few seem to demand 100 percent certainly.

noname#203495
noname#203495
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

アメリカ人は、見込みで仕事をすることができる。100%の確実性を要求する者はほとんどいない。

noname#203495
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます! とても参考になりました

その他の回答 (4)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.5

基本的なことで、蛇足かもしれませんが、念のため。 few = 少ししかない。ほとんどない(否定的なニュアンス) a few = 少しある(肯定的なニュアンス) only a few = ほんの少しあるだけ。ほんの少ししかない(否定的なニュアンス)

noname#203495
質問者

お礼

詳しくありがとうございます。 忘れかけていたのでとても助かりました

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3774)
回答No.4

No2です。 few の前に  a がつくと、意味が違ってくることに注意してください。 few → ほとんどない。 a few → 少しはある。 ないことはない。 参考: http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/few Few people lived this town. → この町には殆ど人が住みませんでした。(否定) A few people lived this town. →  この町にはある程度、人が住みました。(肯定) quite a few となると ”かなり多数の” となるので a がつくと訳には要注意です。

noname#203495
質問者

お礼

詳しい回答ありがとうございます とてもわかりやすくて、きちんと理解することができました、

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3774)
回答No.2

Americans can work with odds, and only a few seem to demand 100 percent certainly. アメリカ人は 見込み(可能性)で 働くことができます(働きます)、そして、少数の者が100パーセントの確実さを 要求する(求める) ようです。

noname#203495
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

アメリカ人はまぁ何とかなるだろうくらいの気持ちで仕事をやるので、完璧であることを求められることはほとんどない。 * 一応訳してみましたが、文脈によって多少の手直しが必要であるなら、それはお任せします。

noname#203495
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます 参考になりました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

和訳お願い致します。 with the actual demand the quantity on stock will only be enough for one to two weeks demand

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 和訳お願いします!!

According to what the author referred to ,you can easily come up with a few examples in America or elsewhere in the world. Name one place that can be thought of as one of them and explain the reason why you have chosen the place. この質問の意味を教えてください!!!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Americans are having a passionate love affair with something they cannot see, hear, feel, touch or taste. That something is calories, billions upon billions of which are consumed every day, often unwittingly, at and between meals. Certainly calories are talked about constantly, and information about them appears with increasing frequency on food labels, menus, recipes and Web sites. But few people understand what they are and how they work - especially how they have worked to create a population in which 64 percent of adults and a third of children are overweight or obese, or how they thwart the efforts of so many people to shed those unwanted pounds and keep them off once and for all. Enter two experts: Marion Nestle, a professor of nutrition, food studies and public health at New York University; and Malden Nesheim, professor emeritus of nutritional sciences at Cornell University. Together they have written a new book, "Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics," to be published April 1, which explains what calories are, where they come from, how different sources affect the body, and why it is so easy to consume more of them than most people need to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどと同じ段落ですが、中間部分となりますので 内容が中途半端だと思います。 続きからと続きへといった感じですが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Sometimes to those out of reach, who can see as far above you as a remote star in the distant universe, and yet are also flesh and blood. Such a love can seem utterly one sided to begin with, you idealize someone who has enchanted you. Someone who may be far above you but is not worthy, or who has many faults and shortcomings. You endure a lot and demand very little in return for the sake of love, because you love deeply, quietly and unconditionally. You suffer more for love, you sacrifice more, than others have to. You wait a long time in uncertainty.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳をお願いします。

1通目 Here is the pair of A i will be sending over to you. I hope they look great and i have no doubt they will make an outstanding breeding program if interested in them both. I also have a group of B.These are legal imports with all paper work and receipts. I have had them for quite a few years but just doesn't use them in shows anymore. Will only sell in pairs and best offer or Take the whole lot with a discount. If the A attached on the photo suits your interest, then we can proceed further with delivery provided i get your complete address. 2通目 I hope the photos my son forwarded you are stunning and beautiful photos. Let me know if everything is alright so as to carry on with the reservation after we must have concluded a deal and shipment scheduled.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.