英語リクエスト:アートピースかショートコミックか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イラストサイトで、英語でリクエストをいただきました。
  • 「art peiceでロマンスを描きたいです。しかし、何のキャラクターが、どこで、何をしているか、等は決めていません。そちらでこれらの要望はありますか?」
  • 質問文章全体の100文字程度の要約文1
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文をお願いします!

イラストサイトで、英語でリクエストをいただきました。 Do you want it to be an art peice or a short comic? Also: Comedy, Sad, or Romance? 一枚絵の力作がいいか、ショートコミックがいいか? また、コメディー、悲しい絵、ロマンスどれがいか? という意味だと思います(間違っていたらご指摘お願いします。 これに 「art peiceでロマンスを描きたいです。しかし、何のキャラクターが、どこで、何をしているか、等は決めていません。 そちらでこれらの要望はありますか?」 と英語で返信したいのですが、こちらを英語にしていただけないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I would like to represent romance by an art piece. But I have not decided on the character(s), the location or the activity. Do you have any preference on them?

関連するQ&A

• ファンアートの二次配布について(和→英)

個人のサイトで児童書のファンアート(版権があるもののイラスト)を掲載していたところ、海外の方から「絵が欲しい。壁紙にして配布して」といった内容の事をリクエストされました。 絵をダウンロードして個人的に使用する分にはOKだが、壁紙として配布することは著作権の問題があるので(二次配布にあたるので)できません、といった内容の事を英文にしたいのですがどのように書けばわかっていただけるでしょうか? どなたか教えていただけると助かります。

• 英文にしてください

自分は絵を描いています。 英語で絵のリクエストをいただいたのですが、すでに以前描いた絵のボツになった下書きがありました。 今回の依頼は、その絵とほぼ同じ絵です。 そこで「以前の絵で使わなかった構図の絵があるのですが、これを書き進めてもよろしいですか?それとも、要望があればお聞きします」 と英語で送りたいのですが、英語でどのように書けばいいでしょうか?

• 英語にしてください

当方イラストを描いている者です。 外国の方から英語でイラストのリクエストがあったのですが、ここ数週間忙しくて待っていただくよう返事をしました。 しかし、年が明けて時間が取れるようになりました。 そこで「時間に余裕ができそうです。さっそく、あなたのリクエストを聞きます。どのような絵をご希望ですか?」 と送りたいのですが、これを英語にする場合どのように書けばいいでしょうか?

• 英文にしてください

イラストを描いているのですが、先日英文でリクエストをいただきました。 以前、白雪姫と王子の格好をさせた別のキャラクターを用いてキスをさせ、白雪姫のキスシーンに見せかけた絵を描きました。 その絵を見て依頼してきたそうです。 今回もとあるキャラがキスをしている絵を描いてほしいとのことなのですが、今回も白雪姫のキスシーンでいいかと聞くと、こう返ってきました(なんとなくどういう意味か分かりますが、できれば翻訳をお願いします)。 I didn't say it should be Snow White themed. It can be in anyway you want. そこで 「白雪姫のように何か作品を題材にしたキスシーンが良いですか? それとも、キャラクターに衣装を着せずに普通にキスをしている絵がいいですか? リクエストは滅多に受け取らなくて勝手が分からずご迷惑をおかけします」 と英語で送りたいのですが、どのように書けばいいでしょうか

• 絵の依頼をしたいのですが英語を教えてください!

私は絵を描いていて、CDジャケットやライブでのアート活動をしています。 初めて海外のアーティストとコンタクトを取りたく、依頼をしたいのですが、英語はどうしても強くありません。 丁寧な言い回しの英語を教えて欲しいのですが、分かる方お力をお貸しください>< 内容は 「初めまして、○○様  私はイラストやCDジャケット等の絵を描いており  音楽に絵を載せるのが私の夢です  もし私の絵を見て、気に入って頂けたら  どこかで私の絵を、使って頂いたり、描かせて頂きたいのです、是非よろしくお願いいたします。」  と言う感じなのですが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします

• どちらのペンタブにするか迷ってます.....

どちらのペンタブにするか迷ってます..... マウスで絵を描くのが恐ろしく苦手なので、ペンタブを購入しようと思っています。 いろんな質問を見て、Wacom製品がいいそうなので、Bambooの安いのにしようと考えてます。 ・Bamboo Fun ・Bamboo Art  Master ・Bamboo Comic の3つがイラストを描くのに向いてるとWacomのHPにはあったんですが・・。 どれが実際使いやすいのか分かりません~。 comicは安いんですけど他のものと大きくちがうところがあるのでしょうか? Art Masterはソフトがついてるけどかなり高いですよね>< カンペキな初心者だし、趣味の落書き的なのでそんなに専門的なのはいらないんですけど・・。 後、サイズもMとSどちらがいいのか教えてください。 そんなに違いがないなら安いSを買いたいと思います。 いろんなことを聞いてすいません。 どれか一つでもいいので回答してくれるとうれしいです~。

• オンラインイラストが上手く描けません

最近オンラインで絵を描いていますが、全然上手く描けません。 皆さん、パソコンで描かれたイラストのサイトをされている方はすごく綺麗にぬれているのに、私は子どもが描くようなヘボイラしか描けず、サイトに絵を載せられません。 ネットサーフィンで「描き方講座」のサイトを探したけど、全くない。 やはりコミックイラスト系の専門学校に行っていないから? ・レイヤーの使い方(乗算・加算等)が意味不明? ・色を上手く同系色で再現する方法が??? ・線が細かく、小さい小物も綺麗に出来ている訳は? この点の技法を教えてくださる方、サイトでも構いません。教えてください。・・・とりあえず最も苦手な線画はスキャンする予定です。 ※スキャナは今度買うのでまだどうなるか分かりません。 補足:ソフトはComic Art CG illust4 だよ。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• すみません、また質問立て直しです。

また、どなたかご指導願いますm(__)m 文章が日本語、英語合っているかみて いただきたいです。 (1)It knows you have the lover.  あなたに恋人がいるのは知っています。 (2)However, I also love you.  けれど私もあなたを愛しています。 (3)Please do not have an embarrassed face.  困った顔をしないでください。 (4)I do not request the answer if there is a lover.  恋人がいるのなら私は答えを求めません。 (5)I do not think to request it.  私はそれを要求しないと思います。 (6)Of course, it is sad.  もちろん悲しいです。

• この英文の訳を教えてください

画像共有サイトで外国の方からコメントをいただいたのですが、翻訳機能を使っても上手に訳せませんでした(><) 英語が分からなくて返信を無視してしまうのはさすがに気が引けてしまいます 心配なので以下の英文を誰か訳してくれると嬉しいです You still want me to ask you a request? or you just closed them?