ネットショップで値引きの意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 注文の完了が遅れて本当に申し訳ありません。詳細を処理し、請求書(非売品および売品の両方)が添付されています。
  • まだ10%の割引をアカウントに適用していません。理由は、私の上司が現時点での割引を10%にしか合意していないからです。
  • したがって、まだ10%を注文から引いていません。まずこれについて知ってもらいたいのです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事でメールをしているんですが、依然と値引き率が変わってしましました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry for the delay in completing your order. I have now processed all the details and both invoices (fos non-sale and sale items) are in the attachment. I have not applied the discount to your account just yet. The reason for this is, my director agreed to only 10% discount at the moment. The previous 15% has not been agreed with her and she did not agree to it this time either. I therefore did not take the 10% off of your order as yet as I want to make you aware of this first. Please also check the details on the invoice in terms of comments. I believe the description will suffice. Let me know please how many invoices will you require.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

あなた様の注文を終える処理が遅くなり、まことに申し訳ございません。今すべての細かい事項も処理しまして、インボイス(注:請求書、見積書、領収書の役目をする書類)を同封(注:インターネットであれば添付)いたしました。 しかしながら、まだあなたの会計に値引きを適用しておりません。というのも、私どもの取締役が、目下、10%引きについてのみ同意したからです。以前の15%を彼女は同意ませんでしたし、この度も同意しませんでした。 ですから、あなたの注文から10%を引きませんでした。というのも、あなたのまずこのことを理解してもらいたいからです。 コメントは、インボイス(領収書・請求書・納品書をまとめた書類)の詳細をご覧下さい。そこに書かれたことで満足がいくものと思います。インボイスを何通必要かお教え下さい。 以上でいかがでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

ご注文の対応が遅れて大変申し訳ありません。 現在すべての詳細を完了し、請求書は両方とも(セールの分とセールでない分)添付してあります。     あなたのアカウントに値引きはまだ適用しておりません。理由は、今までのところ上司は10%の値引きだけを認めているからです。彼女(=上司)は、以前の15%値引きに同意しておらず、今回も同意しませんでした。     ですから、まだ10%の値引きを適用しておりません。まずこの事情をご説明してから、と思ったからです。     請求書のコメントの欄をご覧下さい。そこへの書き込みで十分だと思います。請求が何通必要かご連絡ください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送はいつですか?インボイスは完成しましたか?と質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am sorry for not getting back to you any earlier but your order has not been packed yet. My regular packer is not here, he will be in tomorrow so I am hoping to have your order ready by the end of this week. I will put the sticker on with the country of origin on and on the invoice as well. Is there any other documents that should be presented to the customs or is it just the invoice with the country of origin?

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "I stuck with the accomplishments I was sure of: I rode my bicycle sitting backward on the handle bars, I made up poems, I played selections from Aida on the piano." "I wanted to do these things but did not have nerve. What I finally did manage to do, hoewver, and what is the subject of this memoir, was far brassier. As an exhibit of teen-age courage and ineptitude, it never fails to amaze me in retrospect."

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• こんなメールがきました。英文

Dear Friend, An honest person is needed. My name is Dong Jeung Kim citizen of South Korea. A resident of London due to the present economic crises affecting foreign investors presently in UK. I decided to relocate to your country. I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation. I deal on crude oil, I decided to reach you through this medium because of the nature of this very business transaction. I have £36 759 000.00 British Pounds for investment purpose. I want you to receive this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed terms. If you are interested I will offer you 35% of £36 759 000.00 British Pounds. please get back to me with the following details. A. Beneficiary name and mailing address, in order for me to prepare the document for transfer of the funds in your name. B. Direct Telephone. C. Age and occupation. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. The business transaction must be kept top secret for security reasons. Sincerely, Dong Jeung Kim Tel/fax +442 392 560 940 翻訳機でだいたいは調べましたので怪しいメールぽいのはわかっています。 ただ迷惑メールに振り分けられなかったため気になります。 細かく訳してもらえなくていいです。 どんな内容なのか、ざっと簡単で良いのでお願いします。

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for the details I will be booking shortly for collection today. However, I cannot do COD option on my system. I will input your account details which means that you will be charged but I do not think that this involves COD option. Please speak to your agent in Japan.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事関係で英語圏からメールが来ました。普段は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急なメールでったみたいで英語で来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry for the late reply… I was caught up with follow ups after the 〇○week(〇〇 show) and here is answer for your questions. 1. I already talked to our IT company to made you a admin on facebook.com/0000japan but I did not get the confirmation yet. (I’ll make this happen by tomorrow) And yes we’ll give you full support on this. 2. If you have any problems just let us know. 3. It is ok to dedicated homepage for 会社名 in a similar style (http://0000/index.html) But before you do any purchase on domain please let us know which domain is available to use and after that we will give you full support on it. I think it is ok to link third shops on your sites to maximize your sales as far as advertising it. I’ll update more information tomorrow and some of Style XXX Show pictures.

• 英文の意味がわかりません

Estimate the average number of people that you think each Member of your network (i.e. each of your direct and indirect referrals) will directly refer. Note : This number is not your total number of extended referrals, but rather a guess of how well the average Members in your network will recruit others. とあるのですが、いまいち分かりません。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。中国製で中国からの発送でしたが問題があったようです。すみませんが下記の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 You can pay after the shipment arrives in Japan. I just wanted you to receive the final packing list and invoice. Please accept my sincere apologies for not completing your order. Our quality control staff did not approve some styles and units and due to Chinese New Year some styles could not be finished and we did not accept late merchandise from factories. We will improve next time. I wish you the best!