• ベストアンサー

日本語を英語に和訳して下さい!

日本語を英語に和訳して頂きたいです。 好きな海外のアーティストの方に 「あなたの音楽の世界観が大好きです。」 「日本に来てほしいです。」 と言いたいのですが英語がわかりません。 英語がわかる方、回答お願いします。 教えてもらった文がこれなんですが これでも大丈夫でしょうか? I love the world view of your unique music. I'd like you to come to Japan. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

これ以上は望むべくも無い見事な出来映えです♪

関連するQ&A

• 日本語を英語にしました。添削お願いします。

英語で伝えたく、頑張って英語にしたのですが 通じるか不安なので添削お願いできますでしょうか。 長文で申し訳ありません。。 メッセージありがとうございます! (thank you for your message) すごく嬉しいです!ありがとうございます (I'm really happy.thank you!!) 私もあなたと、YFEに出会えて凄く嬉しいです。 (I'm very happy meet you and your band YFE!) すぐ曲をチェックしました。 ( Your music was checked soon.) 凄くカッコイイ!パワーがあって、疾走感があって、セクシーでクール!! (So cool! Your band feel power and emotional and sexsy and cool) はい、私も旅行が好きです (Yes, I like to travel too) 遠い所だと、ニュージーランドとイタリアに行った事があります (I have been to NZ and Itaiy) 行ってみたい所は、カナダ、アメリカ、イギリス、エジプト、ブラジル、アフリカ、イースター島・・・あー!全世界!! (I want to go to Canada, America, Europe, Eyzpt, Blazil, Africa, Easter island... All parts of the world !) あ!でもカナダに友達がいるので近いうちに必ずカナダに行こうと考えています。 ( I have the friend in Canada. I will visit one of these days. ) あなたはコンサートで色んな場所に行ったりするんですか? (Have you been live to various places?) シンプルプランは知っていました。 (I know Simple Plan!!) 彼らと一緒に日本に来ていたなんてビックリです! (It was surprised to have come to Japan with them. ) また日本に来てください!それまでに全部歌を覚えて、ライブ楽しみにしています! (please come to Japan. All the songs are felt till then, and it makes it to the live enjoyment.) 彼らのライブは何度かいったことがあります。 (I have been in their concerts several times. ) でも日本に住んでいたのは知りませんでした。 (However, it did not know they had lived in Japan. ) 私も一番すきなのはHelenaです! (my favorite song is Helena too!! ) 大変お手数ですが 英語の得意な方、お力を貸して下さい。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳おねがいします

ペンパルと音楽と猫カフェの話をしていたのですが、下記の意味がいまいち分かりません。 分かる方、宜しくお願いします。 ”The only kind of music I don't really like is country music. Anyone in Japan listen to American country? I think it's terrible! =p” ”cat cafe seems funny to me that people would pay to go play with cats. But yeah, pets are hilarious. They are like little homeless people that you take into your home haha. ”

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hey! It's Emily. I absolutely love your art, especially the colorful deer one! I'd really like to try illustrated art in our store (shirts & tanks) to take it to the next level with unique drawings of landscapes, animals and even some badass characters. All within this wild west, southern living story. We run hundreds of dollars of ads each week and I can tag you in everything you make so you'll get exposure for your work too. Lmk what you think! We'd love to feature some of your work! Work like this is something we are looking for.... Would you like to work together? We could try the deer first?

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Would you recommend to visit your city? :) I might go to Japan in spring. 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Like they come up to me now all worried and they say,~ 上記を和訳してください。 また、文法的な解説もおねがいします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I also have some that I found that I would like to get your opinion on. I'll send them to you when I check yours out.

• 和訳お願いします!

but more~からよくわかりません。 訳お願いします…! Before I write anything about Qatar, I will write for Japan that I love Japan for its very rich and beautiful culture and tradition, but more deeply I would like to know from your future emails.

• 英語のことで教えて下さい!

「もしあなたが日本に来るならどこに行きたいですか?」を英語にすると「Where would you like to go if you came to Japan?」でcomeのところは過去形になるんですよね? 「もしあなたがアメリカに行くならどこに行きたいですか?」を英語にすると「Where would you like to go if you go to America?」で合っていますか?goのところは過去形にするのか、そもそもこの英語はおかしいのかが分かりません(>_<) 初歩的な質問で申し訳ないのですがどなたか教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。