英訳の文法を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼女が箸の使い方を勧めてくれて、感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです
  • どちらの表現が正しいのか迷っています
  • 初心者なので、適切な表現を教えてください
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳の文法を教えてください

彼女は私に箸を使うことを勧めてくれて、何て親切なんだろうと思いました。 I thought how kind of her to recommend me to utilize a chopsticks. I thought how kind of her to recommend me of utilizing a chopsticks. me 以降の繋ぎ方がわかりません どちらが正しいですか?それともどちらも間違えですか? ※それと、思いました、ではなく、考えるとことにした(思うことにした) みたいなフレーズは、I thoughtでなくどんな文を使えばいいでしょうか? 初心者です。よろしくお願いします。

• ryu616
  • お礼率98% (154/156)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

how kind of her という表現は使わないことはありませんが、 普通は how kind she was how kind she was to recommend my using chopsticks how kind she was to recommend I (should) use chopsticks recommend me to do という言い方はイギリス英語ではしますので、 recommend me to use でもいいです。 chopsticks で複数、一組で a がつくわけではありません。 一膳なら a pair of chopsticks とは言いますが、 ただ使うなら普通の複数。

ryu616
質問者

お礼

My using という所有格+ingの使い方を知りませんでした。 この機会にたくさんフレーズを調べたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• これ以上の幸せってある?英訳をお願いいたします

添削もしくは、英訳をお願いいたします! 1.これ以上の幸せってある? I couldn't be happier. There's nothing that could make me happier than this. 彼が優しい言葉をかけてくれて、それがすごく嬉しかった時は、 どちらのフレーズがいいですか?もしくは、これよりもっと適切なフレーズはありますか? 2.私、すごく幸せ It made me happy You make me (feel) happy. 彼の言葉を読んで、とても幸せな気分になった時です。 どちらのフレーズがいいですか?もしくは、これよりもっと適切なフレーズはありますか? You make me happy は重い言葉ですか? 3.なんて優しいの! How sweet! でしょうか? 4.なんて優しい人なの! What a sweet person でしょうか?? Thank you. That's really sweet of you to say. のほうが自然でしょうか? 5.地味なスカート a simple skirt でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I promised her to keep it a secret. I always keep promises. 2 I heard that yumi had her ring stolen on the way to the school 3 I make myself understood that yumi and I was broken out last week. 4 I heard him singing Eminem’s songs in his room, which make me annoying a lot. 5 Most of English books are very nice of me to make myself understood in English. 6 I saw her cross the road without paying attention to cars. It was very dangerous for her.

• 英訳をお願いします!

A)"My mom would kill me if I didn't," I said, smiling. "She tried to raise me right." B)"Part of me is still saving a seat for a girl who should rather sit scrunched up with three other girls than sit next to me. And part of me gets these letters in the mail, and has a woman ask me to run her over." タイトルの通りです。上記の英文の英訳をお願いします。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 英訳のチェックをお願いいたします。

以下の日本語を英文にしたいのですが、チェックしていただけますでしょうか。 彼女は希死念慮にて一年近く心理療法を受けていた。 彼女は「私はこの国(母国)を出て、好きな国に行く。そしてお金が尽きたら死ぬ」と告げる。 医師は「せめてそれまで心理療法を続けたい」といった。 彼女は医師が死ぬのを思いとどまるように言わず、ただ続けたいと言ったことに引っかかっていた。 医師は後の診察で、「あの時はあなたの死への強さに圧倒された。無力感を感じたの事実」と答えた。しかし「あの時は圧倒されたのは事実だが、もう一度あなたの治療を続けたい。」といった。 彼女は彼が一度は彼女の自殺の意思を認めたという思いが消えない。 医師は、今は違うという、という。 です。 She has a suicidal thought and she has been having a psychotherapy for nearly one year. One day she said "I am going to leave my country and go to my favourite country. When my money has gone, I will commit suicide." Her Dr. told her "Can I see you just until your leaving." but didn't say Please stop. I would like to help or I am here for you. Next consultation, Dr. told her " Actually I to was overpowered your power to death. I felt powerless. however I really want to continue the session. " She tried to understand him but she is having a thought as he didn't stop her suicide and he accept her leave. How can I trust him again? He gave up me once. が私の文章です。 どうぞよろしくおねがいします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Simone was extremely warm-hearted, kind and polite to me when I met her. Her kindness made a deep impression on me, which I still recall to this day. All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the rest of my life.

• 英訳を・・

英訳をお願いいたします。 私は彼女を傷つけないために、嘘をつけばよかった、と後悔した。という文を作りたいのですがうまくつくれません。 自分で↓以下の文章をつくってみたのですが読解するのが自分でも難しいです; I felt remorse and I thought that I should have told a lie not to hurt her feelings.

• 英訳をお願いします。若干、難しめ。

I see that you have many straight razors for sale. I am in the process of opening a 'Shaving Store' in Southern California. I would be interested in purchasing a number of quality straight razors for my stock. Would you be interested in selling a number of your razors to me at a price level that would allow me to resell them ? Please advise and thank you for your kind consideration to this matter.

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その10)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 「もっと節約できる!!」とか節約関係の本を買うお金がない。 I can't buy books that "You can save money more" and so on. Becauce I have no money even to buy such kind of books. 2 こういう本を買える人はまだ余裕があると思った。  I think that who can buy these kind of books have money at all. (まだ余裕があるが、うまく訳せません) 3 お金を節約するために何回もインターネットをやめようと思った。  I have thought many times to cancel the internet-contract to save money. 4 生活保護以下の給料ってきついなぁ  It's tough living pay below the welfare. 5 家内に腎臓売るかな?って冗談とも本気とも言えない事を言ったことがある。  I told my wife that how about sell my kidney? Is this a good idea,don't you think so?  (全体的にうまく訳せませんでした) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

Do you have suggestions on whether and how to encourage a partner to lose weight? We've talked about it a bit in terms of improving his health, but in terms of heart rate/blood pressure/previous illnesses he's healthier than I am. So I feel bad that much of my motivation is just wanting to be more physically attracted to him. Especially as he's never made me question his attraction to me, and my body's undergone a lot of negative changes (medical). I guess I don't know how honest to be. 最後のhow honest to beの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします