英語の質問!採点、訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ジェームズは他のクラスメイトよりも信頼されています。
  • その映画を見ないように言われると、ますます見たくなります。
  • 彼は彼のロボットが私のロボットよりも優れていると主張しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!

採点、訳をお願いします。 1.Because of his diligence, James is more trusted than (4) classmate. 1.few 2.else 3.other 4.any other 2.When we were told not to see that movies, we became (1) eager to see it. 1.all the most 2.much less 3.too far 4.too much 3.He insists that his robot is (2) mine. 1.superior 2.superior to 3.superior than 4.more superior than 4.You should return the book by next Monday (2). 1.the latest 2.at the latest 3.in the latest 4.for tha latest よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

1.Because of his diligence, James is more trusted than (4) classmate. 1.few 2.else 3.other 4.any other ⇒正解です。 「勤勉であるために、ジェームズはクラスメートの誰よりも信頼されています。」 2.When we were told not to see that movies, we became (1) eager to see it. 1.all the most 2.much less 3.too far 4.too much ⇒正解です。 「その映画を見ないように命じられた時、私たちはそれだけますますそれを見ることを熱望しました。」 3.He insists that his robot is (2) mine. 1.superior 2.superior to 3.superior than 4.more superior than ⇒正解です。 「彼は、彼のロボットが私のものより優れていることを主張しています。」 4.You should return the book by next Monday (2). 1.the latest 2.at the latest 3.in the latest 4.for tha latest ⇒正解です。 「あなたは、遅くとも次の月曜日までに本を返すべきです。」

j_minmi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• much と more 比較級で・・・

much と more 比較級で・・・ He worked much harder than his brother. ではmuchが使用されてるのに Im more interested in history than she is でmoreになるのはどのような違いがあるのでしょうか

• 丸投げ質問は駄目らしいので

丸投げ質問は駄目らしいので、自分の答えも書きます。 ( )内の語を適切な形に、あるいは後を追加して正しい英文にしなさい。 (1)At what point is that lake (deep)? deep⇒depth (2)She is much superior (than) me in learning. than⇒more than 各分が、文末に示した意味を表すよう、( )ないに適語を入れなさい (3)You had better take ( ) of the opportunity.(utilize) care (4)the car ( ) up at the station entrance.(stopped) stand (5)I came ( ) her last night.(met by chance) up (6)We wanted to ( ) away with this custom.(abolish) put たぶん全滅だと思います。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Professor Yamamoto is (  ) my mother. (1)twice old as (2)twice older than (3)twice as old as (4)as twice old as 2.My house is (  ) wonderful than yours. (1)no more (2)neither more (3)no much (4)neither much 3.No (  ) student can do better than John in mathematics. (1)other (2)another (3)more (4)any 4.The closer the relationship, the (  ) the chance for the expression of true feelings. (1)great (2)more great (3)greatest (4)greater 5.Mary is beautiful, but her sister is (  ) more beautiful. (1)most (2)much (3)so (4)very 6.Tokyo is the third (  ) city in the world. (1)largest (2)larger (3)large (4)more large 7.This is what annoys me (  ). (1)furthest (2)best (3)deepest (4)most 8.This computer is (  ) to mine. (1)better (2)important (3)efficient (4)superior

• 文法の質問です。(more+to~than~)

英語の勉強で疑問に思ったことがありましたので質問いたします。 以下のような文章の more, to, than の使い方を、教えていただきたいです。 There is more to her success than diligence. (彼女の成功は、勤勉だけでもたらされたのではない。) There is more to a starry night than just stars, planets and the moon. (星空にあるのは恒星や惑星、月だけではない。) このような、more + to ~ than の使われ方は文法的にどうとらえたらよいのでしょう。 more+(A)+than+S+V 「SがVしきれないほどの~」 というのと似ていますが、それに近い感じでしょうか。 特になぜtoが使われるのかが知りたいです。 どなたか教えていただければ幸いです。

• どれが入るのだろうか?

以下の文章に入るものは何なんでしょうか? ぜひとも教えて下さい。お願いいたします。 He is ____. very diligence, diligence itself, diligence himself. この中で意味が通じると思われるのはどれなんでしょうか? He is not able to support himself, __ his family. much less, much more, much better. この3つの中で 該当するのは何なのか教えて下さい。 I was __ my thirties when I got married. at, in, on. 3つの前置詞の中で入るのは何なんでしょうか? 長くなってしまいましたが、皆様のお考えを教えて下さいますようお願いいたします。

• far とmoreの使い分け

高校英文法の問題です This restaurant is ( ) nicer than the one we went to the other day. 1. far 2. more 3. too 4. very 答えは2だと思ったのですが、解答は1でした 理由を教えてください! よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. The time will surely come () you will be sorry for it. (1) where (2) how (3) why (4) when 2. I changed the setting on his computer, () made him angry. (1) which (2) who (3) that (4) what 3. It was getting darker, and () was worse, it began to rain. (1) which (2) that (3) what (4) how 4. I know () than to talk such nonsense. (1) less (2) farther (3) better (4) later 5. All the exercise machines in this room are available to () wants to use them. (1) who (2) whom (3) whoever (4) whomever 6. In order to finish this by 5 o'clock, we have to work () harder. (1) very (2) still (3) more (4) too 7. His success was attained not () by talent as by diligence. (1) so little (2) so much (3) as little (4) much as 8. My father painted the walls and our house became as () as new. (1) well (2) good (3) soon (4) far

• 【至急】 高校英語問題

自信のない問題を載せました。 力を貸していただけると幸いです。 【A】 次の(   )内に入れる語句として最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1) Sending some money was (   ) he could do for his aged parents. ア.a least   イ.at least   ウ.the least   エ.less (2) The man is a responsible and capable employee (   ) a delightful person to work with. ア.as well as   イ.better than   ウ.much better than   エ.superior to (3) He made (   ) his small income and was content with his life. ア.for   イ.off   ウ.away with   エ.the best of (4) Even if you are ill, don't take more medicine (   ). ア.than is necessary   イ.than necessary is   ウ.than necessary it is   エ.than is it necessary (5) Blondie wore her curly hair in the prettiest style (   ). ア.imagined   イ.imaginary   ウ.imaginable   エ.imagination 【B】 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、(   )内に最も適切な語を入れなさい。 (1) a) She is younger than he (   ) two years. b) She is two years (   ) to him. (2) a) His word once given was never broken. b) He was always as (   ) as his word. 【C】 次の英文の(   )内の語句を並べ替え、意味の通る英文にしなさい。 Democratic decisions are made by majority vote, which is based on the idea that ( is better than / of the few / of the many / that / the judgement ). 【D】 次の英文を日本語訳しなさい。 (1) Hardly anything in this field is free of controversy. (2) At issue is the degree to which humans are different from other creatures. 以上10問です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

She is () talented than her brother. 1 the less 2 less 3 the least 4 least Tom has three times (). 1 so much books as his sister 2 as more books as his sister 3 as many books as his sister 4 books than his sister I'll do () she tells me to do. 1 anything what 2 anything in which 3 whatever 4 whenever Dan was () run over by a car. 1 closely 2 dangerously 3 hardly 4 nearly When you use dangerous chemicals, you must wear glasses () you have good eyesight or not. 1 whether 2 that 3why 4 when We have two washing machines, () are not of order. 1 which of both 2 what of both 3 both of which 4 both of what 解答と解説お願いします! The beach was beautiful! I wish I () longer. 1 have stayed 2 could have stayed 3 can stay 4will stay If it () for your help, I could not have finished this work in time. 1 is not 2 has not been 3 were not 4 had not been Jane would have gone to London () to get a plane reservation. 1if she had been able 2 if she is able 3 would she be able 4 was she able

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.