Introduction to One Piece: A Popular Japanese Manga

このQ&Aのポイント
  • One Piece is a highly popular Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It has gained immense popularity not only in Japan but also worldwide.
  • Set in the Age of Pirates, One Piece follows the story of Monkey D. Luffy, a young boy who adores pirates and dreams of becoming the King of the Pirates.
  • After eating the Gomu Gomu no Mi, a Devil Fruit, Luffy gains rubber powers but loses the ability to swim. With his crew, he embarks on a thrilling adventure to find the legendary treasure known as the One Piece.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

one piece 英訳

one pieceについて外国人の方に250字以上、英語で説明・紹介しなければなりません。 自分でやってみたんですが、160字くらいが限界でした。 付け加えたり、新しくこんなんがいいとか意見をください。 ちなみにこれが考えた文です。 Hello Everyone. I introduce to Japanese manga. Especially, I love one piece. One piece is very popular in not only Japan but also the around the world. One Piece is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It has been serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump. This is the Age of Pirates, when many pirates battle over their hegemony, and at the same time over “One Piece”, which the legendary king of pirates Roger, who had obtained everything in the world, left somewhere in the world. Monkey D. Luffy, who was born in such an age and adores a pirate “Red Haired” Shanks, who had saved his life in his childhood, accidentally ate Gomu Gomu no Mi, a Devil Fruit, and becomes the gummous man. Though he has come never to be able to swim as its side-effect, he battles and have a great adventure with his crews, aiming to be the King of the Pirates. Uh...Just read!! Thank you for listening.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

★one pieceについて外国人の方に250字以上、英語で説明・紹介しなければなりません。 →もうあなたは、250字をはるかに越えて書いていらっしゃいますが。 ★自分でやってみたんですが、160字くらいが限界でした。 →もしかして、250語、160語??ですか? まあ、添削してみましょう。 Hello, Everyone. I would like to introduce to you my favorite Japanese manga, ONE PIECE. This fantastic manga is very popular not only in Japan but also around the world. ONE PIECE is actually a series of manga drawn and written by Eichiro Oda. It has been serialized in a Weekly manga magazine, SHONEN JUMP, or "BOY'S JUMP" in its direct translation of English. Let me talk about the content of ONE PIECE. The setting is simply at the age of Pirates, when many pirates battle over their hegemony, and at the same time over "One Piece," which a legendary king of the pirates, Roger, who had obtained everything he wanted in the world, left somewhere in the world. The main character is Monkey D. Luffy, who was born in such an age and adores “Red Haired” Shanks, a pirate, who had saved his life in his childhood, when he accidentally ate Gomu Gomu no Mi, or "a Devil Fruit". Luffy became a gummous boy and he could get a thing with his hands as his gummous arms could be extended to it like India rubbers. He lost his ability for swimming as he became a gummous boy. He had a lot of battles and had a great adventure with his crew members, namely, the three-swords-wielding Zoro, the expert navigator Nami, the cowardly marksman Usopp, the gourmet cook and martial artist Sanji, the anthropomorphic reindeer or doctor Tony Tony Chopper, trying to be King of the Pirates and get the legendary treasure of ONE PIECE. Uh...Just read ONE PIECE, and I'm sure you will be fascinated by the wonderful world of the pirates!! 以上で273語です。 ご参考になればと思います。

base1220
質問者

お礼

助かりましたー ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.1

私は One Piece なるものを知らないので、まったく先入観なしに読みました。英文としては何箇所か訂正すべきところはありますが、One Piece のどこが面白くて何が好きなのかが伝わってきません。そういう部分を加えれば語数も増えるでしょう。

base1220
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますー

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してください!!!

In 1939, Japanese diplomat Chiune Sugihara was stationed in Lithuania during one of the darkest times in human history. He saved thousands of Polish Jews from the Nazis by issuing transit visas to them. Refusing to obey his own government, he wrote visas day and night. He even wrote them quickly by hand and passed them through a train window as he Lithuania. His bold and extraordinary act was largely unknown and unsung for many years―until people who had been rescued by Sugihara began to tell his story. Soon, his courage and greatness were celebrated all over the world, catching the attention of the mass media and inspiring several authors to write books on the actions of the "Japanese Schindler". Meanwhile, the Israeli government was gathering names of "courageous rescuers" to repay their efforts. As one of the ways to express its gratitude, the government decided to plant trees in their honor. When Sugihara's courage came to light, Israeli officials immediately made plans to plant cherry trees in his memory. But suddenly, officials changed the order. They decided the cherry trees, deciding that cedar was stronger. It was only after they planted the trees that the officials learned that "Sugihara" in Japanese means ... cedar trees.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (16) What happened next depends on whom you believe. Ramesses claimed the Hittite king begged for a truce by saying, "O victorious king, peace is better than war, Give us breath." The Hittite king claimed it was Ramesses who buckled under. The fact that Qadesh remained under Hittite control makes the Hittite king's version of the story more believable. (17) It took 16 years, but in Year 21 of Ramesses II's reign the two nations negotiated peace. The treaty is the earliest recorded document of its type preserved in its entirety. Inscribed on two matching silver tablets are the pledges of the king of Egypt and the king of Hatti to one another. "If a foreign enemy marches against the country of Hatti and if the king of Hatti sends me this message:‘Come to my help'...the king of the Egyptian country has to send his troops and his chariots to kill this enemy...." The Hittite king made a similar vow to defend Egypt. The treaty also pledged support if the enemy were to come from within. The Hittite king swore that if Ramesses should "rise in anger against his citizens after they have committed a wrong against him...the king of the country of Hatti, my brother, has to send his troops and his chariots...." Ramesses promised to stand by the Hittite king in the same circumstances. The treaty was honored until the fall of the Hittite Empire. Even when tested, Ramesses stood by his ally, announcing to the world, "Today there is a fraternity between the Great King of Egypt and the king of Hatti."

• この英訳は適切ですか?

次の文章の英訳は適切ですか。 アメリカの人々とイギリスの人々は英語を話すなど似ている点もあるが,多くの点で異なっている。 American people and British people is similar in some ways,but mostly differnt. 関西人は,エスカレーターで急いでいる人は左側を駆け上がり,関東人とは反対である。 People who is herry in western area of Japanese are rushed up escalator in feft side,which is opposit to people in eastern area. 中国人は日本人に比べて,騒がしい傾向がある。 Compared with Japanese people, Chinese people tend to be noisy.

• 英語の長文、日本語訳お願いします、II

Given the size of the Japanese comics industry, it is not surprising that manga have had considerable influence overseas. Some pirated versions of Japanese comics have appeared in other Asian nation for more than a decade. In Europe, manga have been given a lift by the popularity of Japanese animation, and several translated editions of comic stories have appeared . Inthe United States, readers were slow to appreciate Japanese manga, but there are now fan clubs of manga and of Japanese animation in most major cities. The United States invented the modern comic book and has had an enormous influence on the development of mangain Japan. But now, manga are playing an important role in reviving the industry in America. Manga are more than just another export from Japan. They are an important cross-cultural element in both nations.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

On 21 July, Franz Joseph was reportedly surprised by the severity of the ultimatum that was to be sent to the Serbs, and expressed his concerns that Russia would be unwilling to stand idly by; yet he nevertheless chose to not question Berchtold's judgement. A week after the ultimatum, on 28 July, Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia, and two days later the Austro-Hungarians and the Russians went to war. Within weeks, the Germans, French and British entered the fray. Because of his age, Franz Joseph was unable to take an active part in the war in comparison to past conflicts. Franz Joseph died in the Schönbrunn Palace on the evening of 21 November 1916, at the age of eighty-six. His death was a result of developing pneumonia of the right lung several days after catching a cold while walking in Schönbrunn Park with the King of Bavaria. He was succeeded by his grandnephew Charles I, who reigned until the collapse of the Empire following its defeat in 1918. He is buried in the Kaisergruft in Vienna, where flowers are still left by monarchists.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 man,though his body is insignificant and powerless in comparison with the great bodies of the astronomer's world,is yet able to mirror that world,is able to travel in imagination and scientific knowledge through enormous abysses of space and time.

• 英訳お願いします。

(7)“Any place you love is the world to you,” exclaimed a pensive Catherine Wheel, who had been attached to an old deal box in early life, and prided herself on her broken heart: “but love is not fashionable any more: the poets have killed it. They wrote so much about it that nobody believed them, and I am not surprised. True love suffers, and is silent. I remember myself once-But it is no matter now. Romance is a thing of the past.” (8)“Nonsense!” said the Roman Candle, “Romance never dies. It is like the moon, and lives for ever. The bride and bridegroom, for instance, love each other very dearly. I heard all about them this morning from a brown-paper cartridge, who happened to be staying in the same drawer as myself, and he knew the latest Couet news.” (9)But the Catherine Wheel shook her head. “Romance is dead, Romance is dead, Romance is dead,” she murmured. She was one of those people who think that, if you say the same thing over a great many times, it becomes true in the end. (10)Suddenly, a sharp, dry cough was heard, and they all looked round. (11)It came from a tall, supercilious-looking Rocket, who was tied to the end of a long stick . He always coughed before he made any observation, so as to attract attention.

• この英文の意味が掴めずで困っています・・・

以下の英文を海外の彼女から受け取りました。 何か詩的?な文章の引用かと思いますが、私の英語理解力が低くて、翻訳ソフトで変換しても、何を言わんとしているのか意味が掴めません。 長文で申し訳ないと思ったのですが、どなたか意訳できる方いましたら、分かるように解説してもらえたら大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 ----------------------- Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'

• 英訳お願いします。

(1)The last item on the programme was a grand display of fireworks, to be let off exactly at midnight. The little Princess had never seen a firework in her life, so the King had given orders that the Royal Pyrotechnist should be in attendance on the day of her marriage. (2)“What are fireworks like?” she had asked the Prince, one morning, as she was walking on the terrace. (3)“They are like the Aurora Borealis,” said the King, who always answered questions that were addressed to other people, “only much more natural. I prefer them to stars myself, as you always know when they are going to appear, and they are as delightful as my own flute-playing. You must certainly see them” (4)So at the end of the King's garden a great stand had been set up, and as soon as the Royal Pyrotechnist had put everything in its proper place, the fireworks began to talk to each other. (5)“The world is certainly very beautiful,” cried a little Squib. “Just look at those yellow tulips Why ! if they were real crackers they could not be lovelier. I am very glad I have travelled. Travel improves the mind wonderfully, and does away with all one's prejudices.” (6)“The King's garden is not the world, you foolish squib,” said a big Roman Candle: “the world is an enormous place, and it would take you three days to see it thoroughly.”

• 英文和訳

And should we defeat every enemy, and should we double our wealth and conquer the stars, and still be unequal to this issue, then we will have failed as a people and as a nation. For, with a country as with a person, "what is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" There is no Negro problem. There is no Southern problem. There is no Northern problem. There is only an American problem.This was the first nation in the history of the world to be founded with a purpose. The great phrases of that purpose still sound in every American heart, North and South: "All men are created equal." "Government by consent of the governed." "Give me liberty or give me death." And those are not just clever words, and those are not just empty theories. In their name Americans have fought and died for two centuries and tonight around the world they stand there as guardians of our liberty risking their lives. Those words are promised to every citizen that he shall share in the dignity of man. This dignity cannot be found in a man's possessions. It cannot be found in his power or in his position. It really rests on his right to be treated as a man equal in opportunity to all others. It says that he shall share in freedom. He shall choose his leaders, educate his children, provide for his family according to his ability and his merits as a human being. To apply any other test, to deny a man his hopes because of his color or race or his religion or the place of his birth is not only to do injustice, it is to deny Americans and to dishonor the dead who gave their lives for American freedom. どなたかお願いします。