• 締切済み

至急英語について

至急 英語の質問です ()の中に入る語句を選びなさい If someone is(),he tends to think positively initiate adopt ideal optimistic minimize 自分的にはidealだと思うんですが あと訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SangoJugo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (34/133)
回答No.2

カッコに入るのは,optimisticじゃないですか。 その人が楽天的であるならば,肯定的に考えるだろう。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

If someone is (optimistic), he tends to think positively. optimistic http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=optimistic positively http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=positively ある人物が楽観的であるならば、その人物は物事を前向きに捉えがちだ。

関連するQ&A

• 中3 英語 至急お願いします

中3の英語の宿題です。 ずっと考えているのですが、わかりません。 自分で考えろ、というのはごもっともなのですが、よろしくお願いします。 I don't think it good for you to say such a thing. Someone broke his bike yesterday = He _ his bike _yesterday. (_に1単語です) 私は、あなたが彼らの面倒を見る必要は無いと思います I don't think _________.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

毎回お世話になります! 癖のようなことがかいてあるみたいなのですが、翻訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) When he is drawn into conversation and forgets himself, his mannerism change subtly as he tends to unconsciously mirror the person he is talking to. Thus if he is talking to someone who’s rather glum, he too will soon take on a glum stance, or gloomy expression in his face. If the person crosses his legs, then he will soon follow. or if he is chatting to someone jovial, he too will adopt the persons jovial moments and expression.. This is an unconscious copy, a kind of an affinity struck up with strangers, that he in unaware of. As though he reflects the other person, rather than imprinting himself on the person or situation. When he sits he tends to slump down or relax himself, rather than sitting erect, stretches the legs and feet out when sitting. Tends to moon around when standing. He doesn’t like to stand still for long, it is difficult to get him to do so. He can walks well and long distances on his feet, but doesn’t like to be standing around. He must sit down, or keep moving. Difficulty waking in the mornings, its as if he dreads daylight an wants to sleep again.

• 【至急】英語にお願いします><;

** この件について私たちは対応できないのですね、わかりました。 しかし彼(客)は料金だけでも知りたいと言っているので、 もし私たちがこの件に対応できたとしたら、発生する費用はいくらだったのか教えてくれませんか? ** We understood that it is not workable. But he is asking to us, if we can workable, please tell me whether it is how much it charge. 自分で英語にしてみましたが、もっと せめて金額だけでも教えてほしいという感じで伝えたいのですが。。 わかる方教えて下さい!!!!

• 英語の質問です。

operator: hello,this is the Pacific Motor Company. yamamoto: yes.I'd like to speak to Mr. Inoue [   ],please 空欄に入る数字を選択しなさい。 (1) if he is available (2) if he is valid (3) if he is at home (4) if he is acceptable 答えは(1)らしんですけど、なぜ、(1)がよくて、(3)と(4)はダメなんですか?

• 英語を日本語に翻訳

That pop-up appears when the user enters the downloading process, informing that the game is caching data and advise the user to be patient. The button that he is asking, named “Minimize” which just allows users to minimize the downloading process. Its usage is similar to Home Key on the device. 意味が分かりません。 助けてくれませんか。

• 英語

()に当てはめる問題です! He was the first()break the silence. we must save so()to provide for future needs. He is not old()to go to school. He's quite ignorant ()rice is grown. This tool is ()useful than you think it is.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 段落が2つになっていますので、それぞれ内容が違うと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His health is not the most sturdy. He is slow to recuperate after illness, a little of the hypochondria in him so that any illness he gets however minor tends to be long and drawn out, and sinks him into invalidism, even if is just a flue or cold. He has a powerful sense of music and a faith in making the ideal a reality. He wants reality to be as he has dreamed it could be ...

• 英語を翻訳してください

You'll have to talk to someone Is the Liska teacher ? Softening scary do I think Kana 'll say これを翻訳していただきませんか? お願いします、困っています。

• ーときくらい の表現の英語

「彼が図書館に行くとすれば、友達に会いにいくときくらい」という文の ーときくらいという表現をうまく英語でつくりたいのですが、 自分では、if he goes to library ,that is only to meet his friendsという文しかつくれません。助けをおねがいします。

• 英語の質問です。

[ ]の内容に最も近い意味の語句を選びなさい。 1. Susan [ is apt to ] forget assignments. (1)intends to (2)pretends to (3)proposes to (4)tends to 2. He was [ reluctant ] to go to the university. (1)anxious (2)unwilling (3)asked (4)committed 3. I understood [ right away ] what she wanted me to do. (1)clearly (2)strongly (3)certainly (4)immediately 4. [ By and large ], your plan is a fine one. (1)Certainly (2)Generally (3)Of course (4)Especially 5. He fell asleep almost immediately, but kept waking [ every now and then ]. (1)as usual (2)periodically (3)night and day (4)constantly 6. We check the bookstores [ on and off ] to see if there are any new books. (1)certainly (2)sometimes (3)to some extent (4)quickly 7. [ All at once ] the speaker stopped talking. (1)Suddenly (2)Quickly (3)Surprisingly (4)Coldly 8. He settled the matter [ once and for all ]. (1)somehow (2)definitely (3)then (4)once again よろしくお願いします。