質問文の意味を表す適語を空所に入れよう!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 雨が降り始めたが、試合は中止にはならなかった。
  • 彼らは夕食会に招かれましたか?
  • ローマは一日にしてならず。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

教えてください

日本文の意味を表すように、空所に適語を入れなさい。 1. 雨が降り始めたが、試合は中止にならなかった。 It began to rain, but the game ( ) ( ) canceled. 2.彼らは夕食会に招かれましたか。 ( ) they invited to dinner? 3.ローマは1日にしてならず。 Rome was not ( ) in a boy. 4.テニスの国際大会が東京の有明で開かれているところだ。 The international tennis tournament is ( ) ( ) in Ariake, Tokyo. 5.この小包は二日後に配達される予定だ。 This package will ( ) ( ) in two days. 6.彼はこの学校では皆に知られている。 He is known ( ) everybody in this school. 7.この問題は会議で話し合われた。 This problem was ( ) ( ) at the meeting.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. 雨が降り始めたが、試合は中止にならなかった。 It began to rain, but the game (wasn't) (be) canceled. 2.彼らは夕食会に招かれましたか。 (Were) they invited to dinner? 3.ローマは1日にしてならず。 Rome was not (built) in a boy. 4.テニスの国際大会が東京の有明で開かれているところだ。 The international tennis tournament is (being) (held) in Ariake, Tokyo. 5.この小包は二日後に配達される予定だ。 This package will (be) (delivered) in two days. 6.彼はこの学校では皆に知られている。 He is known (to) everybody in this school. 7.この問題は会議で話し合われた。 This problem was (talked) (about) at the meeting.

関連するQ&A

• 【英語・高校英文法】 分詞

分詞の問題です。 自信のない問題を載せますので、力をお貸しください! 解説を添えて下さるとなお助かります! 【A】 次の英文の空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1) The noise of heavy traffic was such that the policeman couldn't make himself (   ).   (ア)hear   (イ)heard   (ウ)hearing   (エ)to hear (2) (   ) that he had a talent for languages, he decided to train as an interpreter.   (ア)Being realized   (イ)Realize   (ウ)Realizing   (エ)To realize 【B】 次の日本語の意味に合うように、空所に適語を入れなさい。 (3) これは、ある程度は社会の要求が大きくなっているためです。   This is in part due to the (   ) demand of society. 以上3問です。

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を正しく並び替

日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を正しく並び替えてください。 (1)あなたはケイトがテニスをしている女の子を知っていますか? Do you know the girl(is/ playing / with/Kate/tennis)? (2)父が生まれた村はあの山のふもとにあります。 (was/the village/born/that/in/my father)is at the food of that mountain. (3)これはトムが探している本です。 This is the book(for/Tom/looking/that/is). (4)私が一番興味のある教科は生物です。 (I’m/most/the subject /in /interested) is biolgy. という問題があるのですが、 (1)Do you know the girl(with Kate is playing tennis)? (2)(My father was born in the village that )is at the food of that mountain. (3)This is the book(that is looking for Tom). (4)I'm most interested in the subject) is biology. で合っていますでしょうか? 宜しく御願い致します><

• 受動態の違いについて

受動態の違いについて A)Before taking a walk, the dog is always [dressed] by his owner, and today he [is dressed] in pink. B)I {got invited} to Ted's party. I {was invited} to his party, too. 上記2文のAは[ ]、Bは{ }内の違いについて教えていただきたいです。 訳すとどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

次の例文の空所空所に当てはまる語を下から選び 1 The ment of that restaurant ( ) completely last year. 2 I don`t ( ) her crying. 3 She seems to be glad to have ( ) in losing weigh. 4 He ( ) his son that the car was approaching. 5 The temperature has ( ) greatly in the area. 6 On this tour, free time is ( ) into the schedule. 7 Due to the depression, many small factories were ( ) close down. 8 Smoking is not ( ) in this building . 9 He ( ) the paining from the wall yesterday. 10 My parents are going to ( ) a private teacher for me. permit/hire/vary/notice/remove/succeed/rise/force/signal/program お願いします

• 関係詞の問題が分かりません

空所に適語を入れる選択問題です。 His portrait, ( ) the painter claimed was based on memory, does not really resemble the poet. (1)about which (2)in which (3)of which (4)which 出来れば解説もお願いします。 穴埋め問題です。 We didn't know the extent ( ) which he was responsible for this. whichの前の前置詞が「to」ということなのですが、何故ですか?「of」などは不可能なのですか? 誤りを指摘して訂正する問題です。 England is the country where I've wanted to visit for a long time. 出来れば解説もお願いします。 並び替えの問題です。 「読みかけの本を読み終わらないうちに、新しい本を読み出すな」 Don't start reading a (book/finishing/new/before/one/are/the/you) reading.

• 中学英語の問題です。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れる (1) He can speak French well. He is a good ( ) of French. (2) He didn't have any place to live in. There was no place ( ) him ( ) live in. (3) This tea is hot that I can′t drink it. This tea is ( ) hot for me ( ) drink. (4) English is studied in Japan. ( ) ( ) English in Japan. (5) Her story was very interesting to me. I was ( ) ( ) in her story. (6) Our class has forty students. ( ) ( ) forty students in our class. (7) She bought him the book. She bought the book ( ) ( ) . (8) John became sick last month and he is still sick. John ( ) ( ) sick since last month. (9) Is this your hat? ls ( ) hat ( ) ? (10) I haven't heard from him for years. It has been years ( ) l heard from him last.

• 英語 問題

日本文に合うように、()に適語を入れて下さい。お願いします。 1 この市の人口は増加している。 This city is growing () population. 2 その町は景色が美しいので有名だ。 The town is famous () its scenic beauty. 3 私の町は小学校のすぐ隣りだ。 My house is () to the elementary school. 4 この道を行くと駅へ出ますか。 Will this road () me to the station? 5 私は小さいころよくここで遊んだものだ。 I () () play here when I was a little child.

• 疑問詞・疑問文の問題が分かりません

疑問詞・疑問文の問題です。解説をお願いします。 四択問題です。 1, You cannot imagine ( ) when she was young. (1)how a beautiful girl she was (2)how she was a beautiful (3)how beautiful a girl she was (4)how was she beautiful 2, “Which team will win?” “( ) can tell?” (1)How (2)What (3)Who (4)Why 3, What's the ( ) of making complaints now? (1)use (2)case (3)goodness (4)cost 空所に適語を入れて付加疑問文を完成させる問題です。 Let me look at the pictures you look, (   )(   )? 誤りを指摘して訂正する問題です。 1, Population density tells how an area is crowded. 2, How do you say to playing tennis next Sunday? 3, “How fast does the bus leave?” “It will start in a few minutes.”

• 関係代名詞 選択問題

お願いします。 適語を選ぶ問題です。 This is a photo of the house ( ) before we moved to Osaka. 1.we lived in 2.where we lived in 3.with which we lived 4.we lived 前後関係から考えて we lived in だと考えました。 どうでしょうか?