• 締切済み

英語 問題

日本文に合うように、()に適語を入れて下さい。お願いします。 1 この市の人口は増加している。 This city is growing () population. 2 その町は景色が美しいので有名だ。 The town is famous () its scenic beauty. 3 私の町は小学校のすぐ隣りだ。 My house is () to the elementary school. 4 この道を行くと駅へ出ますか。 Will this road () me to the station? 5 私は小さいころよくここで遊んだものだ。 I () () play here when I was a little child.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

1. この市の人口は増加している。 This city is growing (in) population. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=grow+in+population&ref=sa 2. その町は景色が美しいので有名だ。 The town is famous (for) its scenic beauty. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=famous+for 3. 私の町は小学校のすぐ隣りだ。 My house is (next) to the elementary school. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=next+to 4. この道を行くと駅へ出ますか。 Will this road (take) me to the station? http://ejje.weblio.jp/sentence/content/%22will+this+road+take+me+to%22 5. 私は小さいころよくここで遊んだものだ。 I (used) (to) play here when I was a little child. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=used+to

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答有り難うございました(^_^)

回答No.1

では早速、解答をば… 1.in 2.for 3.next 4.bring 5.used to …いかがでしょう?どれも、基本的な構文や、言い回しです。 英英辞書や英和で用法を確認すると、さらにベターかもしれませんね。

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答有り難うございました(^_^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の並び替え問題

He ( here , morning , to , this , is , come ). isしかないのでthis morningは使えませんよね? あとtoを不定詞で使うのかmorningに前置詞で使うのか 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です。

各文には文法上の誤りがあります、誤っている部分を指摘して、正しい形に書き換えてください。 (1)Did anyone call when I was away? (2)For he had no money with him, he couldn’t pay the bill. (3)He had to standing all that day. (4)I want collecting many foreign stamps. 各文が意味の通る英文になるようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)I visited many places ( ) my stay there. (2)He had no pencil to write ( ), nor any paper to write ( ). (3)Kyoto is a beautiful city famous ( ) its old temples. 各文が日本文の意味を表すようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)この鉛筆は絵をかくためのものです。 This is a pencil (  )( ) a picture ( ). (2)彼女は100メートル競走に出る決心をしたそうです。 I hear she’s ( ) ( ) her mind ( ) run in the 100 meter race. (3)彼は宿題をするのに忙しくて文房具店に買い物に行けませんでした。  He was ( ) ( ) doing his homework ( ) go shopping at the stationer’s. これを解いてみると、 (1)when→why (2)For→With (3)to standing→stand (4)collecting→to collect (1)when (2)neither/to (3)to (1)to write/at (2)seem decided/to (3)わかりませんでした。 間違っているところがありましたら、訂正も含めて教えてください。

• 英語の問題です

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように(  )に適語を入れよ。   1、She spent the whole day just watching television. She did nothing (  ) watch television all day. 2、Why don't we go to the bookstore? How about (  ) to the bookstore? 3、This bicycle does not belong to me. This bicycle is not (  ).

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語について。

次の問題を正しい順序に並べかえる。 (1)(my/famous/soccer/become/to/a/player/is/dream) (2)(drink/have/I/to/something/can) [1]My dream is to become a famous soccer player. [2]I can have something to drink. これでいいのか回答お願いします。

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1]誤ってる語を( )内から選び、訂正する。 1.I ( have met ) the girl ( whose ) ( he is talking ) to ( now ). 2.This is the town ( that ) ( I lived ) ( many years ago ). 3.( Which ) is ( the most important ) ( for ) Eric is his family. 4.The house ( what I think nice ) ( was built ) ( in ) summer in 2000. [2]次の英文を、関係代名詞を使ってほぼ同じ内容の1文に書きかえる。 1.Ms Green is an English teacher. She will go back to Canada next week. Ms. Green _______. 2.The students attending this school must study for more than five hours every day. 3.What's the major language spoken in India? 4.This is a famous painting. I like its color very much. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語 問題

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、()に適語を補って下さい。 1 They had a good time last night. They enjoyed () last night. 2 I broke his DVD player. That is problem. They problem () () I broke his DVD player. 3 They say that the actor lives in this town. It is () () the actor lives in this town. 4 We know that he loves science fiction movies. He is () () love science fiction movies.

• 英語 問題 7問あります!

余裕のあるかたおねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1. Diana is () runner in her class, but her brother runs much faster. (1)faster (2)fastest (3)the fastest (4)the most fast 2. Last year's extraordinarily hot summer was () in twenty years. (1)by far the worst (2)no less than worse (3)worse than (4)the most worst 3.She is the most attractive woman I () met. (1)have had (2)never have (3)have never (4)have ever 4.Arizona has () Native American population in the United States. (1)third largest(2)the third largest (3)a third of largest (4)the largest third 誤った箇所を指摘し、正しい形に直してください。 5.This (1)(has to be) the (2)(most worst) typhoon I have (3)(have ever) experiened (4)(in) this country. 6.Helen keller, (1)(the) famous blind and deaf American author and educator, (2)(is regarded) (3)(by many) as one of the most remarkable (4)(woman) in history. 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 7.私はプールで泳ぐよりも自宅で運動するほうが好きです。 I (at/ exercising/ home/ in/ pool/ prefer/ swimming/ the/ to) 以上です! おねがいします!

• 不定詞

適語を入れて下さい。 1この道は狭くて車は通り抜けられない。 This road is ( ) narrow ( ) a car to go through. 2長らくお待たせして申し訳ありません。 I'm sorry to ( ) ( ) you waiting so long. 3彼の思うようにさせてやりなさい。 Let him ( ) ( ) his own way. 4こんな嵐の日に外出するなんてムチャだよ。 It is reckless ( ) ( ) to go out on such a stormy day.

• 英語の問題で困っています。

英語の【準動詞】についての問題で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 <動名詞の意味上の主語> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 He insisted that I should pay the money. =He insisted on (  )(  ) the money. <完了不定詞to have done と完了動名詞having done> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1)It seems that he was ill.  =He seems (  )(  )(  ) ill. (2)I'm sorry that I failed the exam this semester. =I'm sorry for (  )(  ) the exam this semester. <補語となる分詞> Q( )に入るのに適する語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 1.When I was walking along the street, I heard my name (  ). (1)call   (2)calling   (3)to call  (4)called 2.I'm sorry to have kept you (  ). (1)waited  (2)wait  (3)waiting  (4)to wait 3.I had my bicycle (  ). (1)steal  (2)stolen  (3)stealing  (4)stole <付帯状況を表す with+名詞+分詞> Q( )に当てはまる語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 He walked about the room with his arms (  ). (1)fold  (2)folding  (3)folded  (4)to fold 問題は以上です。もしよろしければ、なぜそうなるのかも詳しく教えてくれたらうれしいです。 それでは、お願いします。