• 締切済み

日本語訳お願いします!

With me being in the public eye, the press would have had a field day. 日本語でどういう風に訳すのでしょうか!教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.4

このこと(私が偏執病であること)を世間が知ることになれば、マスコミは蜂の巣を突っついた様な大騒ぎに為っていたであろう。 (少なくともこの時は彼が、偏執病であったことは誰も知らなかった)

abbey10
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!(((o(*゜▽゜*)o)))

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

「私は衆人環視の下にあったのだから、マスコミに好きなように取り上げられたかもしれない」 と訳してみましたが、文脈によって修正が必要になるかもしれません。 would have had の部分は、話の流れによって微妙に解釈が変わる可能性があります。とりあえず、「かもしれない」 としておきましたが、その場合、実際にはマスコミは 「取り上げなかった」 ということになります。 意志的に 「取り上げるつもりなら取り上げられたのに取り上げなかった」 のか、可能性として 「取り上げられる可能性があったのに取り上げられなかった」 のか、そんなところはその文だけからは判断できません。

abbey10
質問者

お礼

詳しくありがとうございました(≧∇≦)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

世間の衆目に晒された私のせいで、マスコミははしゃぎ過ぎたのだろう。

abbey10
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(≧∇≦)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は衆人環視の中にあるので、マスコミはお祭りをするだろう。     > 私の一挙手一投足は公衆の目にさらされているので、(こんなことになれば)マスコミは手を叩いて大喜びするだろう。

abbey10
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(((o(*゜▽゜*)o)))

関連するQ&A

• 英語の日本語訳を教えてください。

英語の日本語訳を教えてください。 授業の予習で日本語訳をしたので間違いがあったら訂正をお願いします。 ●英文 I began studying the dolphins in 1987. At first, they would not allow me to approach them. By 1993, they had grown accustomed to me. Even then, mothers would move far out of sight with their babies. One morning, however, a mother dolphin passed within 40 centimeters of my left eye whilw her baby swam equally close to my right eye. If the baby had come a little closer, I could have kissed it. ●日本誤訳 私は1987年にイルカの研究を始めました 最初、彼らは私が近寄ることを許しませんでした 1993年までには彼らは私に慣れました その時でさえ母親たちは子供を見えないところに移動させました しかし、ある朝、母イルカは私の左目の40cm以内を通り過ぎ子イルカが泳いでる間に私の右目の近くを通り過ぎました もし、子イルカがもう少し近くに来ていたらキスすることができただろう 特に5行目のOne morning…の文の日本語訳がわからないので教えてください

• 日本語訳をよろしくお願いいたします。

国際法の教科書です。できる限り自然な日本語訳をよろしくお願いします。 Third, and perhaps most importantly, had the Court opted for claiming the decision-making procedure as being of customary law nature, then it would have had to pronounce itself on the possibility of customary law developing within the UN to begin with: Article 108 may militate against such a conclusion.

• 日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• すみませんが、訳がわかりません。教えて下さい

日本語に訳すとどうなるか教えてください。 A: Why did you lose your job? B: Because I called in one night - I had that black weightlifter with me. thought I had one more day of sick leave, but I didn't. So I decided to spend the night with him, throught I'd still have a job in the morning. But that did it. 多少意訳でもかまいませんので、お願いします。手がかりになるかわかりませんが、Bはゲイの男性です。 お願いいたします。。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 英文を日本語訳お願いします

英文を日本語訳お願いします わからなくて困ってます Day in and day out, the team sent a message: "Hayabusa, we are waiting for your answer. Come in, please!" But no spacecraft in history had ever been able to start communication again such a long blackout.

• 日本語訳を教えてください

状況は、長い付き合いのある男性に久々に会って、「幸せそうで良かった」の後に言われた言葉です。 私は彼のことが好きだったのですが気持ちは伝えずにいました。 それなので、微妙にわかりづらいです^^; But I must say that I know that in another life you and me would have had many things to share. 「僕達にも共有できる沢山の思い出がある」でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!日本語訳お願いします!

In the days that followed I learned to spell in this uncomprehending way a great many words,among them pin,hat,cut and a few verbs like sit,stand and walk. But my teacher had been with me several weeks before I understood that everything has a name.

• 日本語訳を! 5-(6)

お願いします。 (16) The statues were kept inside the temples, in the innermost room. The priests didn't believe the statue actually was the god, but they did believe the god's spirit lived inside the statue. In the morning, the high priests would break the clay seal on the sanctuary door. They would chant and burn incense. A priest would gently wake the god by lighting a torch, symbolic of the sunrise. The priests bathed, dressed, and presented food to the statue. Then when the day's rituals were completed, the priests would back out of the room, smoothing away their footprints with a reed broom. The sanctuary doors were sealed so that the god could get a good night's sleep undisturbed. (17) Plucking out your eyebrows and eyelashes may sound painful, but being a priest had advantages. For one thing, you didn't have to pay taxes. All the priests except the highest order spent only three months of the year serving at the temples. The rest of the time they lived ordinary lives, working at their professions―scribes, artists, musicians. And even the highest priests had families outside the temples.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.