• ベストアンサー

添削してください。

I heard that he have succeeded and opened restaurant. 彼は、レストランをオープンし、成功したと聞いた。 あと、want to と、would like to とは、どう違うのでしょうか? 2つありますが、よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I've heard that he opened the restaurant and had a success. とされるとよいでしょう。 >want to と、would like to とは、どう違うのでしょうか? 最も大きな相違は、後者がややかしこまった丁寧な言い方だということです。 want ちょうだい would like ください

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

添削していただき、ありがとうございます。 なるほど。 want to とwould like の違い、とてもよくわかりました!! 参考になりました。 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。Argentine

英文添削お願いします。Argentine I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when he was at Heathrow Airport , an /one immigration officer had asked him many 1uestions about why you came to England ,how long he would be staying,and how much money he had and so on .Then he had fed up with them and and felt himself being racially discriminated After retuning to Argentine,he told me he would never go there again. 2 I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when at Heathrow Airport,he had been asked many questions about~.(上記と同じ) 3heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that an/one immigration officer at Heathrow Airport had asked him many questions by saying"Why did you come to England?,How long and where will you be staying? ,How much money do you have? and so on."Then~. アルゼンチン人と話をしていて、時制など関係なく話していて、3等はaboutをlike"~"のような言い方だったと思うのですが、「イギリスに行った友達が空港で何しに来たの、何日間どこでいるの、所持金は?とかいっぱい質問されたって聞いたよ。もう行かないって言ってたよ」と一文で纏めたいのですが(自然な表現で)1から3をは不自然とは思うのですが使える部分や修正して頂ければ有り難いです。 また違う表現があれば教えていただければより有り難いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の添削をおねがいします。

Neither would have become the success he did had he not been willing to learn from his failures and keep trying when things went against him. で、 失敗から学ぶことや、物事が彼の考えに合わないときでも挑戦し続けることを嫌がっていては成功はない と訳したのですがどうでしょうか? Neither would have become the success he did had he not の部分がよくわかりません。 もしよければ解答を作っていただけるとうれしいです。

• 英語の問題

1:Are John and Mary still living in NewYork? No,they ( ) to Dallds.(1)are just moved (2)had just moved (3)have just moved (4)will just move 2:Is that Italian restaurant next to the bookstore new? No,I think ( )for more than a year now. (1)it's been open (2)it's open (3)it's opened (4)it was open 3:It's a long time since ( ) from Peter. (1)I've heard (2)l heard (3)I haven't heard (4)I didn't hear 解答と訳をお願いします

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.Waleyの”THE TALE OF GENJI”(桐壺)を読んでいます。 わからないところを教えていただいて 英語の勉強をしたいと思っています。 続きをよろしくお願い致します。 1) 『He could not remember his mother, but the Dame of the Household had told him how very like to her the girl was, and this interested his childish fancy, and he would like to have been her great friend and lived with her always.』 ●彼は彼の母親を思い出すことができなかった。しかし内典が彼女(藤壺)がどんなにとても彼女(母親)に似ているか彼に話し、そしてこれは彼の子供のような想像に興味を持たせ、そして彼は彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかったと思い、そしていつも彼女と一緒に暮らしたかったと思った。・・・・・? he would like to have been her great friend~・・・・would like toが「~をしたいと思う」で、have beenが完了形になっているので、ここは「彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかった」という訳になるのでしょうか? 2) 『One day the Emperor said to her, ”Do not be unkind to him.He is interested because he has heard that you are so like his mother. Do not think him impertinent, but behave nicely to him. You are indeed so like him in look and features that you might well be his mother.”』 ●ある日帝は彼女に言った。「彼に不親切にしないで下さい。彼はあなたがとても彼の母親のようだということを聞いたので興味を持っているのです。彼を無作法だと思わないでください、そうではなく彼にうまく(申し分なく?)振舞ってください。あなたは実に姿と形において彼のようなので、あなたは彼の母になるのももっともかもしれない」・・・・・・? 藤壺と光源氏は似ていたのでしょうか? he would like to have been her great friend~・・・・would like toが「~をしたいと思う」で、have beenが完了形になっているので、ここは「彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかった」という訳になるのでしょうか? 藤壺女御は光源氏の義母に(あたる存在に)なりますが、年の差があまりないですね? いつもより短めの投稿にしました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳してください!

my mum would also like to know if you have heard of any certain places that you would like to visit while over here in australia? この訳がイマイチわからないので訳お願いします。

• 英語を教えてください。添削お願い致します。

英語を教えてください。添削お願い致します。 とてもおいしいレストランに連れて行ってくださりありがとうございました。 とても楽しかったです。 **さん 映画の紹介ありがとうございました。 ぜひ次回北海道へ行ってみたいです。 次回は京都の写真もみせます。 Thank you very much for the dinner and taking us to the nice restaurant! I had a good time. ** san thank you for your info! I want to go to Hokkaido next time and want to watch that movie. I'll show you kyoto's picture next time. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いします

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっています。早速ですが、以下の文を英訳したのですが、間違っていないか、不安です。どなたか、添削していただければ幸いです。 「私は、世界の医学事情を知って、自分の医学に対する視野を広げて行きたいのです。」 I think that I would like to know the world medical circumtance and I would like to broaden my medical horizons.

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

以下の英作文の添削をお願いできますでしょうか。 1.「彼は大学は法学部に進学した」 He proceeded to law faculty at University 2.「友人たちの具体的な情報に接して、この頃から何か科学技術に関わる仕事をしたいと考えるようになった。」 Touching live and concrete information brought by my friends, I began to think that I would like to work at something related to science technology from that time.

• 英語

1:But for my daughter's suddenly illness, we could have taken the trip to London last weekend. 2:With a little more effort, he would have succeeded. 3:To hear him speak English, you would think that he is an American. 4:A step further,and youwould have fallen over the cliff. 5:The computer performs calculations in seconds which would take us hundreds of hours. 訳をお願いします