Success Career: Financial Stability or Personal Fulfillment?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The passage emphasizes the importance of a successful career in terms of financial stability and material affluence.
  • The speaker in the lecture challenges the idea that a career in medicine or law is necessary for a good life.
  • The writer recommends carefully choosing a major and focusing on university studies, while the speaker suggests following one's interests.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文法や表現のおかしなところを指摘していただけると

ライティングの勉強中なのですが、添削してもらえる人がいなくて困っています。 文法や表現のおかしなところを指摘していただけると幸いです。 The passage says that "success career” means fainancial stability and material affluence and if you want them, you had better go to field in a medicine or in a low. On the other hand, in the lecture, the speaker says that career in a medicine or in a low isn’t need for good life. First, while in the passage money is important factor for success, the professor pointed out that money isn’t necessarrily important. So, you needn’t go to fields on a medicine or a low, or reputable university, according to the professor. Second, there is also difference about how you should choice major between the writer and the speaker. The writer insists that you should carefully consider best major and focus in the university, but the speaker recommended that you choice major or focus depending on your interesting. Finally, the professor critisized the students who only study in the universuty life, which is recommend in the passage, and insist that it is imprtant for students to experience a variety of activity. In the conclusion, there are three different points about success career between the writer and the profssor.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.1

まず、残念ながら、厳密な修正・指摘を入れきれないことをご容赦ください。その上で、お役にたてるであろうことを記します。 最初に、オンラインでも構いませんので、スペルチェックを通しましょう。打ち間違い(typo)かもしれませんが、かなり見受けられます。Microsoft Word があると、スペルがおかしいと赤い波線、書法(文法とは限らず)がおかしいところに緑の波線を付けてくれたりしますので、書きながらのチェックが楽です。 spell checker - Google 検索 http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=spell+checker 次に、やはりどうせ書くならば英語圏の人に読んでもらえるところに書く、というのをおすすめします。チャットでもいいのですが、お世話を焼きたがる人が多いサイトというと、Answers のような質問サイトや、Wikipedia 英語版の記事拡充です。私も、「言いたいことはわかるけど…、直しといた」としごかれたことがあります。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Pretend you're an aspiring rocker for a minute. Pretend also you're in a band. You and your bandmates are working hard to break through in a highly competitive industry where success is a fleeting illusion perpetually inches out of your reach. Then pretend you get your big break. You ride the wave of success all the way onto the beach of fame and fortune. You've made it. You've succeeded. The world is now yours to secure or ruin. I'm guessing that nearly any musician who has attained the level of success that the members of let's say, Stone Temple Pilots, has attained can relate to the scenario depicted in the opening paragraph. Success is like that. You work hard to get there. You arrive. Then it's your choice to perpetuate your success or throw it away. Unfortunately in the recording industry that choice is not always yours. Unfortunately, sometimes your own band mates are the biggest threat to your future success.

• 英文法チェックおねがいします

1, it is not until your mother pass away that you appreciate your mother. 2, it will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster. 3, it won’t be too long that you regret to have done such a stupid manner in public. 1, it is hilarious that you could not pass the exam although you had kept studying all night yesterday. 2, it was thoughtless of you to think you want to be a professional baseball player in your future, because possibility of that is extremely low. 3, it is widely known that Ichiro is not well known in the USA, even though everybody knows him in Japan 1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you need to live by yourselves soon. 2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was declined 3, I found it fun and easy to make people believe about my incredible story. 1, He pretends to be like a professional computer user, but he doesn't even know how to open a PC. 2, Nobody know how to happen the global warming in the world, it is time to tell everybody to teach how awful it is.

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

Drinking alcohol is a controversial issue. The reading section clam that drinking sometimes made you addicted and give a serious problems to your healthy situation. For example, drinkers are more often have a heart attack. In case of pregnant, drinking is absolutely bad because drinking cause premature birth. On the other hand, the lecture believes that moderate drinking make you better. For example, some studies show us that light drinkers has less risk to become a hear attack then people who do not drink at all. What is more, in case of moderate drinkers have much less risk than non-drinkers.

• 文法的なかいせつお願いします。

Because the hair in the back and the sides is still growing longer, this is enough of a change to look different as time progresses. But in reality, you have to realize that other people are far too concerned with other things to notice subtle details like that. 後ろと横の髪が伸びているので、これは、時間が経つにつれて見た目が違ってくるには十分な変化です。 しかし、実際は、他人は、他のことにはるかに関心があるので、そのように微妙な細かい点に気付かないと言うことを、あなたは理解しなければなりません なぜ、to以下が、このような約になるのでしょうか。 また、 A deposit 1/2 down and 1/2 on delivery is required to start your order. If you already wear a hair system then a few photos of the system on you so I can see what you are doing この訳をお願いいたします。 thenの、本文の動詞はどこにあるのでしょうか?

• 英文法の質問

以下の英文の is what i think is のあたりの文法どうなってるのかわかりませんので教えて下さい Beyond that, however, is what I think is the realization that while we’re achieving dramatic, almost miraculous success in defeating Covid-19, once the pandemic subsides we’re likely to be in an environment of sustained low interest rates as a result of weak investment demand.  よろしくお願いいたします。

• it thatなどの代名詞について

Each state legislature has the power to intoroduce a bill to make or repeal a law. But that law has to be ratifield by the state government, usually in a referendum. Once that happen, it is acually up to a judge to decide if a crime warrants it and pass sentence. で、 (1)Once thatのthatは、前文を受けてthatとなっているのでしょうか?それともlawでしょうか? また、 (2)it is acuallyとwarrants itのitは何をさしているのでしょうか?lawでしょうか、前文全体でしょうか? すみません、どうも、指示代名詞のitとかthatとが複数でてくると掴みづらくなってしまいます。 お手数ですが、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の文法問題[1]

以下の( )内に続く文章なのですが、 解答は(ア)となっているのですが、なぜ(ア)が正しいのか解りません。 文の構造など、解説していただけますでしょうか>< 何卒よろしくお願いいたします! ◆文章 It takes more money and more time ( ) ア for the company to test the medicine to make sure it is safe and that it works. イ for the company to test the medicine is safe and makes it work safety.

• ご指摘ください

こんばんは。 よろしくお願い致します。 もし間違っているところがございましたらご指摘お願い致します。 ( )内に入る語を下から選びなさい。 on, to, with for 1,( On) the west you can see a very tall building. That is the city hall. 2,This forest provides the animals ( with) food. 3,Our short stay in Okinawa left a deep impression (for ) us. 4,We longed ( to ) a bed after ten days of camping. ( )内の語句を並べなさい。 1,A:Which one is your brother? B:Can you see (in/ a cellphone /with/ his hand / the boy)? He is my brother. →the boy with a cellphone in his hand 2, A: I met Susan yesterday. B: Oh, did you? A:(1)( in/ shopping /I / Shibuya / went ) in the afternoon, and saw her. (2)She ( a store window/ was /in/looking/standing). →(1)I went shopping in Shibuya (2)was looking standing in a store window よろしくお願い致します。

• 文法

簡単で結構ですので、解答解説をいただけないでしょうか。お願いします。 1 You will find the word “psychology” () under “P” in your dictiomary. アhave listed イlist ウlisted エlistening 2 He borrows money and seldom pays it back. He is no () than a thief. アgood イbetter ウbad エother 3 It is high time we () something about the broken fence. アwill do イdid ウhave done エdo 4 You might as well expect a river to flow backward () him into resigning.  アthan hope to persuade イas hope to persuade ウas to hope persuading エas hoping to persuade 5 Cormorant fishing, () ukai, is a popular tourist attraction. アbut イso ウand エor 6 “you seem to have had that car for years.” “Yes, I should sell it () it still runs.” アbefore イduring ウuntil エwhile 7 The care () which she did the work pleased all of us.  アwith イof ウto エat  8 () in three years? アDo you think how tall my daughter will be イDo you think how tall will my daughter be ウHow tall do you think my daughter will be エ How tall do you think my daughter be 9 () we think John is, he can't tie his own shoelaces. アAs a genius イA genius ウAs genius エGenius as 10 She's very upset so we'd better  leave her (). アalone イlone ウlonely エonly 1 No matter how wise a man may be, he sometimes makes a mistake. The () man sometimes makes a mistakes. 2 We have no choice but compromise. We cannot () but compromise. 3 He left Paris at ten and arrived in London at noon. He left Paris at ten, () in London at noon. 4 John is six years older than Ken. John is () or Ken () six years. 5 This is the heaviest snowfall in twenty years. We have () experienced such a () snowfall in twenty years. 6 Had he been a little more patient, he could have succeeded. () a little more (), he could have succeeded. 1 Seattle is (its,for,of,known,the,mildness) weather. 2 This medicine (you,cold,cure,your,of,will). 3 He made it clear that (do,had,he,nothing,with,to) the matter. 4 He (on,Italian,himself,art,prided,of,his knowledge).  文の説明に相当する単語 1 a person who does something, especially to help other people, willingly and without being paid 2 a small card showing that the owner has paid for a seat in a train, theater and so on 3 a printed table that lists the days, weeks and months of year 4 a spoken or written piece of information passed from one person another 5 a set of moving stairs in an underground railway station, a large city store, an airport,etc. 6 an electronic machine that can store information and do things according to a set of directions called a program 誤りの指摘  1 Because of a recent global recession, lots of countries have seen a decline in economical growth. 2 She does nothing but complains about her husbund's shortcomings. 3 I wonder if I could possibly ask a favor to you. 4 Sound travels four times as fast in water as it is in air. 5 It's true that Japan is a beautiful country, and its big cities have become polluted lately. 以上になります。

• 文の構造を教えて下さい。

Nowhere is it being implied or in any way suggested that you ignore the law or break rules simply because you see fit to do so. it はthat you ignore the law or break rulesを指しますか? sugguested の前には it is が省略されているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。