• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします。

よくわからないメール文が送られてきたんですが、これはどういう意味ですか(・・;)?英訳をお願いします。 Tanaka in soccer uniform, and Alice stares at his but in soccer shirt as he walks away.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

サッカーユニフォームを着た田中さん、そしてアリスは彼のユニフォームを見つめるが、 彼が歩き去る時、サッカーシャツを着ていた。 よく分からないですね(^_^;) どういう意味が、尋ねてみてはいかがでしょうか?

seisui1223
質問者

お礼

そうですね、まずはどういう意味で送ったのかきいています^_^;ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• ONE-STEP
  • ベストアンサー率35% (44/123)
回答No.3

和訳、ですよね。 英訳なら I received an strange email. I can't undertand what it means. Please translate it into Japanese. でしょうか? お呼びでない? 失礼しました!

seisui1223
質問者

お礼

英訳ではなく和訳でしたσ^_^;お手数おかけしてすみませんでした。ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

サッカーユニフォームを着た田中、アリスは通り過ぎる彼のおケツをじっと見詰める。 * but → butt http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=butt

seisui1223
質問者

お礼

but→buttだったんですね!リンクまでつけていただいてありがとうございましたm(__)m助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVCoEuzLUE&feature=player_embedded この動画の一番上のコメントの英訳をお願いします。下記です。 Lol this is magic in Japan?? Its simple theres a sharp blade at the beginning of the table that splits him into 2, he then wobbles with his torso across the table while tiny trained ants move his feet then the camera cuts away and as soon as he gets through the table a porteguese migdet doctor puts his top and bottom back together.

• 英訳お願いします。

He was safely indoors with his old friend who was pretending to be younger than his years by rolling on to his back and letting his front paws flop helplessly. He wanted his chest tickled. As Peter began to move his fingers lightly through the fur, the rumbling noise grew louder, so loud that every bone in the old cat's body rattled. And then, William stretched out a paw to Peter's fingers and tried to draw them up higher. Peter let the cat guide his hand. `Do you want me to tickle your chin?' he murmured. But no. The cat wanted to be touched right at the base of his throat. Peter felt something hard there. It moved from side to side when he touched it. Something had got trapped in the fur. Peter propped himself on an elbow in order to investigate. He parted the fur. At first he thought he was looking at a piece of jewellery, a little silver tag. But there was no chain, and as he poked and peered he saw that it was not metal at all. but polished bone, oval and flattened in the centre, and most curiously of all, that it was attached to William Cat's skin. The piece of bone fitted well between his forefinger and thumb. He tightened his grip and gave a tug. William Cat's purr grew even louder. Peter pulled again, downwards, and this time he felt something give.

• この英語の問題解けますか?

この英語の問題解けますか?The company didn't issue uniform in fact, the company didn't care what you wore as long as you showed up. But this guy was dressed up in smartly pressed tan trousers and work shirt, complete with his name,Jim,written on the pocket. I guess he supplied himself with the uniform の一番最後のhe supplied himself with the uniform に意味が最も近いものはどっちか。 1.Jim made his uniform himself 2.Jim brought his own uniform ちなみに最後までの大体の日本語訳は 会社は制服を支給していなくて、実際の所は何を着ていても良かった。だが、ジムはズボンと作業服をキチンと着ていた。私は~~~~と推測する。です。

• 短い英訳です お願いします

「彼にはその町にはほとんど友だちがいませんでした。」 の英訳を He had few his friends in the town. としたのですが 解答では 「He had few friends in the town.」と his がありませんでした。 自分でも his を入れるべきなのか悩んだのですが、結局入れました。 なぜ his を入れないのか理由があったら教えてください。 それともこういう場合はそうなのだとそのまま覚えるしかないのでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 訳お願いします。

As the train lurched away from Port Huron,little Al would walk down the aisles with a huge basket,calling out his wares:"Newspapers!Apples!Candy!Peanuts!Sandwiches!" He was tiny,loud,and so successful that he started engaging in other business on the side. He bought produce in Detroit for his fruit-and-vegetable stand in Port Huron,as well as papers for his newspaper stand. He bought berries and butter from farmers at the depots,selling them to customers in Port Huron or to railroad employees' wives. He even hired other boys to help him. Hemade as much as eight dollars a day,but saved most of his money and gave a dollar a day to his mother. 長くてすいませんが発表しなきゃいけないのでどなたか力を貸していただけないでしょうか><

• 翻訳をお願いいたいます

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 No matter how far away he goes, he will revisit it. and it will always remain in his memorys and keep sakes as part of his identity But there will be difficulty with property or land and inheritances connected with his early home. Even if he doesn’t inherit it, he will sometimes go there to look at it, or to be in the same area, outside and around it, rekindling old memorys and forging new changed kinship with the place. His past is part of him.

• 英訳

英訳してみたのですがどうでしょうか?少し長いのですがよろしくお願いします。 “私の近所では野良猫が大きな問題となっています。時々私の庭にもやって来ます。隣の男の人は猫が嫌いみたいです。彼の敷地で猫を見かけとすぐに顔が曇ります。昨日は彼と言い合いになってしまいました。彼の庭にいた猫が、以前は私の庭にいたからという理由で私の猫だと言い張るのです。” Stray cats are big problems in my neighborhood. Sometimes I see some in my garden. The man next door doesn't seem to like cats. His face clouds over as soon as he sees one in his property. We had an argument yesterday. He insisted the cat he'd found in his garden was mine just because he'd seen it in my garden before.

• awayがわかりません 英訳お願いします。

daughter and I are going down to see my brother next month and he is 16 hours away in North Carolina. I am so excited. My husband will be going on his own vacation to Pennsylvania to see his family and they are 8 hours from where we are. 娘と私は来月、私の兄弟に会うことに決めた。 彼は16時間ノースカロライナを留守にする? (このあたりがわかりません。) 私はとても楽しみだ。 主人は彼の休暇が始まったらPennsylvania に彼の家族に会いに行く。 彼らは私たちのところから8時間かかるところにいる。 といった内容なんでしょうか? 英訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳至急お願いします!

英訳至急お願いします! “How much does model get for being painted?”asked Hughie,as he sat down. “A shilling an hour.” “And how much do you get your picture ,Alan?” “Oh,for this I get to thousand pounds.” “Well,I think the model should have a share,”cried Hughie,laughing;“he works quite as hard as you do.” “Nonsense! Look at the trouble I go to! It is easy,Hughie,for you tolk.But you mustnt talk;Im busy.Keep quite. ” After some time the servant came in,and told Trevor that a guest wanted to speak to him. “Dont run away,Hughie.I will be back in a moment.”he said. The beggar took a rest for a moment. He looked so miserable. Hughie felt in his pockets to see what money he had. He only found a pound and some pennies. “Poor old man,”he thought,“he needs it more than I do,but I waon have much money mayself for a week or two,”and he walked across the room and slipped the pound into the beggars hand. The old man jumped,and a smile passed across his old lips. “Thank you,sir,”he said,“Thank you.” Then Trevor arrived, and Hughie left, a little red in the face at what he had done. He had to walk home because he had no money for tansportration. That night he want to the club at about 11 oclock,and found Trevor sitting by himself. “Well,Alan,did you finish the picture all right?”he asked. “Finished,my boy!”answerd Trevor; “and,by the way,that old model has become very fond of you.I had to tell him all about you-who you are,where you live,what your income is, what hopes you have.” “My dear Alan,”cried Hughie,“byt, of course,you are only jogging. Poor old man!I wish I could do something for him.I think it is terrible that anyone should be so miserable.I have got piles of old clothes at home-do you think he would like any of them? His clothes were falling to bits.” “But he looks wonderful in them,”said Trevor. “I tell him of your offer.” “Alan,”said Hughie seriously,“you painters are heartless people.” せっかく答えてもらってもその回答が意味不明な場合やふざけた書き込みなどの場合(翻訳機を使ったり、テキトーな翻訳)は、お礼はできませんのでご了承願います。 心優しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳の訂正お願いします。

英訳の訂正お願いします。 When a child singles us out for a smile but frowns at strangers,then we really know he's as bonded as we are. About the time those two front teeth of his appear, we know we're a family with mutual investments in each other. 自分で訳してみたところ 子供たちは笑顔のために私たちを選び出すが、他人に顔をしかめるとき、青の時私たちは子供は私たちと同じくらい接合されていると知るのです。 とても違和感があります。 間違いの指摘お願いします!