ゲームプレイの遅延行為によるサスペンション

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 問い合わせしたサイトからの回答は、英語のメールの方が迅速に返信されるとのことです。
  • 遅延行為が確認されたため、プレイとチャットの特権が停止されました。
  • 再度特権を取り戻すためには、指定の文言のコピーを返信する必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文を和訳して頂きたいです(長文です)。

長文ですので、無償で翻訳を頼むのは心苦しいですが、緊急のため皆さんのお力をお貸し頂きたいです。 某サイトの運営サポートにて問い合わせをしたところ、下記のような文章が返ってきました。 「Thank you for contacting us. Indeed, English emails are replied to faster as more staff is available. With regards to the issues on hand, we have received reports that you have been deliberately delaying games, and following a review of your hand history, we have confirmed this to be true. Some hand history transcripts are copied below where you used the full amount of time to act for basic folding decisions. This is unacceptable as it demonstrates poor etiquette and contravenes the spirit of the game. You are welcome to take the allotted time with difficult decisions or when deciding how to play your hand, but deliberately delaying games is not tolerated. Your play and chat privileges have been suspended pending your acknowledgment and agreement to abide by our requests. To have your privileges reinstated, please reply to this email with an exact copy of the following statements: 1) I agree to cease my abuse and will not delay the game on purpose ever again. 2) I am aware that a further infraction may result in permanent account closure depending on the case and at PokerStars' discretion. You will be requested to re-submit your response if the statements are not exact. Thank you for your cooperation. 」 Google翻訳に頼ってみた結果、恐らく「ゲームプレイ中の遅延行為が原因だ」という内容の返答だと推察できたのですが、それ以外の内容が理解できませんでした。 1,2の質問文は「金輪際このような事をしないか?反省し、同意するのであればその旨を書いて返信してくれ」という内容で合ってるでしょうか? その他の文章に関しても翻訳して頂けると助かります。 長文になってしまいましたが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

連絡感謝します。     英語のメールだと(読める)スタッフが多いので、確かに返事が速くなります。          差し当たっての問題ですが、あなたが故意にゲームを遅らせているとの通報がありました、お手元(にあったもの)の記録を調べると確かにそうだと決定しました。下に再録した手の内の記録でも、あなたが基礎的な決定にも(basic folding decisions)持ち時間一杯を使ったことが分かります。これはゲームの礼儀にも精神にも反する許されない行為です。        難しい決定を必要とするる時は、持ち時間一杯を使っても構いませんが、故意に(ゲームの進行を)送らせるのは容赦出来ません。ですから、(自分の非を)認め、我々の要請に従うまで、あなたのゲームをしチャットそる権利を、中断します。    あなたの復権のためにはこのメーに返信し次の書類のコピーをつけてください。 1)  将来決してこのような悪事をせず、再び故意にゲームを遅らせるような行為をしません。 2)  これ以上規則に違反する場合は、その場合とポーカースターの意志で、恒久的にアカウントが閉じられることを承知しています。     ご提出の書類が正しくない場合は、再提出をおねがいします。     ご協力感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 再投稿ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Shyness with the opposite sex. Restraint in expressing your emotional, personal feelings and needs. You have much physical love to give and share and are not prudish. But the dictates of the heart are often suppressed by a fear of making demands or seeming too weak and needy for love. You area giver not a taker in love and you like your love affairs to be emotionally tidy. O have their own place in his life, you don’t let your emotions or dream spill over messily into his life. You keep things tidy you make no demands you are enchanted by the dream of love but are also, a realist in matters of love, The idealism and dream is just the coating you put on the reality. Inside yourself you are a hard task master and the soul mate has to meet to many special requirements, and has to be a unique man to win your heart. He needs to shine out or he is not good enough for you. Unless you can have your mate or ideal partner, you tend to sacrifice happiness, or prefer a life of freedom and inwardly reconcile yourself to spinsterhood. This is preferable to you, to being tied to someone in a marriage that is less than love; or who is not him.. Having tasted paradise, nothing else is good enough.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いへの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Are you wondering how and where will you meet your future partner? There are always several different ways of meeting the same man. Keep that in mind, Fate tends to use the easiest way to bring your two paths together, like a river will find the easiest way to flow through rock to the sea, but sometimes your own decisions and actions help or hinder this path, and fate may have to readjust its pattern and plan in accordance with the changes you make in your future. In some peoples chart the way or place of meeting ones future life partner, is very fixed and definite, in others there is a lot of room for change, so I will just sketch the outline for in your chart it is not so decided yet..

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。安い買い物なんですが送料が高くて困っています。その事を相手に相談していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These prices are without duties and taxes which you will need to pay upon the arrival of your goods there. Also, these prices are approximate because 運送会社require the exact dimensions and the exact weights of each carton and I cannot give it to them now as like I told you we have boxes of different dimensions and also the weight will be different. So these prices will definitely change but I can only tell you the exact amount when your order is packed. The £545 is for sea freight, but you need to have a minimum of 10 cartons to be able to have it shipped by sea. This amount also excludes your taxes which you will have to pay there. I hope this is clearer, let me know please if you have any more questions.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Remember also that astrology may not show certain things or I may not be able to interpret them so very clearly, so occasionally something may not show, or there will be just a vague outline there, as though the pieces of fate have not quite formed their picture and there are gaps in the fog. We stand at the gate of eternity and try and get answers. I promise always to do my utmost to interpret the message of the stars and to guide you to happiness if I can... Your soul mate’s chart should fit together with yours like a lock and key, or like four pieces of a jigsaw. When you meet you unlock this special fate and karma of love, and everything you have gone through will have meaning.. I shall look forward to hearing from you again. I am always here to guide you, when ever your inner soul directs you to write to me, I wish you peace love and happiness.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It ties you more. You are more prepared to work through any problems and try and resolve them, than someone who has no planet here. Relationships leave a deeper mark on your, the scars and memory good and bad remain forever. You are less prone to short shallow relationships, the loves you will have will touch your depth because some hidden fate is always set in motion by the planet. Much depends on the planet itself as to the nature of that fate..

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• 英文の和訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The planet Mercury forms an aspect to your marriage house. It is a love that will transform your life, and at the beginning of the relationship words will be very significant. There may be some other contact with your soul mate in words before you meet face to face. Mercury is the planet of literature, the message and the written word, including magazines, books, bogs, emails phone calls, text messages and letters of any kind, anything you are likely to read or write. When such an a aspect is made by Mercury to the soul mate are of the chart, it means that these things can play a vital part in your meeting and making contact with him. They can influence the way you the relationship continues. You may spend time apart in distant places, or love may be linked to far off lands but the bridge between you will be built of fine words, and these words will have wings, loving, moving and true written from the soul, they will bring you together face to face, hand to hand.