• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳

パキスタンの人に、来週からテストです。不安だなあ。パキスタンでも期末テストはありますか?と質問しました。 すると、 oooh rly Dear u cnstrte on ur study And yes thr is also exams but strt frm next month........ と返信がありました。 省略が多くて、何と書いてあるのかわかりません(*_*) どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Oooh, really dear, you consentrate on your study. And yes there is also exams but start from next month... おお、それはたいへん勉強に集中してね。もちろん試験はあるよ、でもそれは来月から始まるのね

関連するQ&A

• 英語長文の和訳。

英語が得意な人が居ましたら、 和訳をお願い致します。 My father has a friend in Osaka. His name is Akira Sato. He and my father became friends When they were student at the same college in Tokyo. Mr.Sato studenthard When he was a college student. But he also worked hard, because he wanted to go to the United States to study English at college. At last he got enough money to go there. In 1974 he finished college in Japan, and he went to the United States in August that year. His parents gave him some money When he left Japan. But two weeks afterhe started to stay in the United States, he because too sick to move. He had on friends to take care of him. He Could not eat or drink anything that day. The nextday, The old woman living next door to him found that he was so sick, and she college an ambulance for him. Hewas carried to a hospital. He was saved! But the doctor told him to go back to Japan, because he was too weak to study in the United States. The old woman did everything for him, so he Could come back to Japan one month later. And he got well. five years later, in 1979, he got married. One day in that year, When he was watching TV, he know about foreign students who were trying to find an inexpensive apartment in Japan. The students were not so rich. He remembered The kind old woman in the United States. Three years later, Mr. and Mrs. Sato made a house for foreign students near their house. The students didn't have to pay a lot of money to Mr. and Mrs. Sato. Mr. and Mrs. Sato have taken care of forty foreign students since 1982. The students call them "our parents in Japan." Some of them invited Mr. and Mrs. Sato to their countries. Mr. and Mrs. Sato didn't have their own children but they are very happy to have many "children" in foreign countries. 以上です。 誤字脱字がありましたらすみません。和訳、宜しくお願いします。

• willの意志未来と単純未来について

willの意志未来と単純未来について I hear he will study abroad next month.は間違いでしょうか。 カッコ内を選択する問題で I hear he ( ) sutdy abroad nextmonth. 選択肢は(1)will (2)is going toで解答は(2)でした。 解説には同じ意志未来でもでis going toは「あらかじめ考えていた意図・計画・予定」を表し、wilは「現時点での決定」を表すので、willは文脈に合わないとありました。 willでは間違いなのでしょうか? 単純未来と考え「彼が来月留学するということを聞いた」という訳ならwillも正しいような気がします。 ちなみに、問題には和訳はありませんでした。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)

• 何度もすみません確認したいです。

何度もすみません確認したいです。 和訳お願いします Hi, I import two to three cars per month.I have bought from T&I ,Hiro auto,Wake co.,Be Forward,and many more.Yes if you can help me,yes,through your help,i would like to use Japanese auction site to get cheap cars.I will also let you know over TT transfer over the corolla when i receive it from my Bank.

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳を願いたいです

It was during our second year on the Kalahari that I first met Bones. One afternoon, across the open plain, I happened to see him. He was standing over the body of an African deer that seemed to have been killed months before. He was trying to eat the old, hard skin of the dead animal. He probably had not eaten for a long time. I could clearly see his ribs under his loose, hanging skin. As my truck slowly approached, he started to walk away. Every few steps he fell to the ground and then struggled to get on his feet again. Finally, he fell hard to the ground and didn’t get up. He didn’t move at all. It was clear that he was dying. Now I was faced with a dilemma. I debated whether I should try to save his life or not. I said to myself that I was on the Kalahari to study the animals, not to interfere with them in any way. But I also felt I might later regret not having tried to help him. After thinking it over for a while, I finally decided to save him if I could. (1)What was the lion trying to eat when Mark first saw him? (2)Why didn’t Mark try to help Bones at first? (3)Did Mark finally decide to help Bones? 和訳と(1)(2)(3)の問題に英語で答えてもらえるとうれしいです。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします Owen and his collaborators repeated their fMRI experiment on 54 patients who had previously been classified as either vegetative or minimally conscious(a consistently respond to commands, but cannot communicate interactively). They found that five of these 54 patients responded to commands to imagine playing tennis or navigating thought a familiar house. Four of those five patients had classified as vegetative, but when clinicians repeated their assessment following the fMRI study, they found evidence that two of those four should instead have been classified as minimally conscious. One of the responsive patients, a 22-year-old man who had been diagnosed as vegetative for five years after a traffic accident left him with a traumatic brain injury, was selected for further study. Because it is difficult-if not impossible-to determine whether someone is thinking yes or no, the reseachers instead asked the patient to imagine playing tennis when the answer to imagine playing tennis when the answer to a question was yes, and to imagine walking through a house when the answer was no. Visualizing these two activities stimulates different parts of the brain that are easily distinguished using fMRI. They asked the patient a series of simple yes-or-no question pertaining to his personal history, such as Is your father's name Alexander? He answered five out of six question correctly. No brain activity was observed in response to the sixth question. The results suggest that fMRI could be useful in diagnosing unresponsive patients, says Owen. There are things that are just not going to manifest themselves in outward behavior , says Owen. This method can tell us which patients are aware, and it can tell us what they are capable of. For Naccache, it is the patient's ability to respond using the code suggested by Owen and his team that indicates he is truly conscious. When you are conscious, you have the ability to use an arbitrary code to communicate with somebody, he says. Parashkev Nachev, a neuroscientist at University College London who was not affiliated with the work, cautions that it is important not to over-interpret the results. The patient only answered a series of very basic questions, he notes, and the results in his view do not necessarily suggest that the patient is fully conscious or has the potential for recovery. There is no doubt that it does merit further research, he says, but I could not see using it as a clinical tool at this stage. As a next step, Owen and his colleagues intend to ask the patient a series of questions with unverifiable answers. For example, the technique could be used to ask whether they are experiencing any pain-a question that frequently troubles family members and hospital staff. But should a vegetative patient be asked whether they want to live or die? I think there's an enormous problem with that, says Owen. Just because a patient is able to respond with yes or no doesn't tell you if they have the necessary level of competence to answer difficult, ethically challenging questions about their destiny.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。  In many cases, production in an industrial plant tends to be low on Monday. By Tuesday or Wednesday, workers seem to be “warmed up.” Productions is at its highest for the week. One possibility is that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights may be spent in long and tiring entertainment. The resulting loss of sleep shows up in lower production on Monday.  Various tests indicate that loss of sleep is followed by poorer performance. It is true that very motivated people can do surprisingly well after long periods of staying awake. But they are able to do so only ady using up a great amount of energy.  People can lose sleep in two ways. They may go without any sleep for a long period. Or, they may sleep much less than usual for a period of several nights. In nne dxperiment, first of all, subjects were kept awake continuously for 72 hours. They were under medical care during this dangerous experiment. Even so, some fainted at the end. In another part of the experiment, the same subjects reduced the amount of their sleep from about 8 hours to about 5 hours a night for five nights. In  both cases, the subjects were given tests before and after the periods of no sleep or reduced sleep. Intelligence-test scores dropped only 24.5 percent following a period of 72 hours without sleep. However, the scores dropped only 14.9 percent following five nights with only 5 hour's sleep each night.  How much the individual swayed forward and backward when trying to stand still was also measured. After 72 hours without sleep, there was a 51.8 percent loss in control of bodily swaying. After five nights of 5 hours' sleep each, there was a loss of only 6.1 percent.  The amount of sleep a person needs varies with age. It also varies from individual to individual. But suppose it is absolutely impossible to get normal amounts of sleep. Studies have shown that it is better to take a number of short naps than to use all available sleeping time in one period. Other studies have found that performance drops in the early afternoon. One way of improving performance is to take a nap about halfway through the waking period. 以上です。

• 和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;)

和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;) It was 8:30 a.m. on August 6th,1978.After a journey of twenty-four hours,an airplane landed at Katmandu airport in Nepal.On the plane was a group of eleven women.They were all very excited,but also a little afraid,as they had flown America to climb Annapurna. ?For the next few days,the women enjoyed the sights,sounds,and smells of Katmandu.Arlene Blum loved it there,but as leader of the climbing team,she had a lot to do.One of her jobs was to meet the Sherpas who would carry their help would make the climb easier and safer. ?Alison Chadwick,however,disagreed with Arlene.‘Why are we using Sherpas?'she asked Arlene. ’We should climb Annapurna without men' ?Arlene was silent.She knew that they would need the Sherpas if conditions on the mountain became difficult.She wanted the climb to be as safe as possible.She listened to Alison's opinion,but Arlene ?knew that she,as leader,had to decide in the end. ?Another problem for Arlene was food.She had a meeting with Joan,who was taking care of food for the team.‘How's the shopping,Joan?'she asked her.Joan gave her a list of everything she had bought.‘I don't think there are enough different kinds of food,'said Arlene.‘We can't eat only rice.People will stop eating on the mountain if the food is't interesting.We need more meat and fruit.' ?Arlene almost became angry,because they had talked about this same problem before.She had seen climbers who had stopped eating high on the mountain,and she did not want to see this team fail for the same reason.‘Buy the food today,Joan,'she ordered.‘It's very important.' ?The next day the team left Katmandu for Pokhara,where the long walk to the mountain would start.It was 130 kilometers to the foot of the mountain,and it would take them eleven days to get there. ?Then the monsoon rains came.August was the worst month for rain.Never the village of Ghorapani it suddenly started to rain very hard.The rain brought new problems for Arlene.Lopsang Tsering,the head Sherpa,c

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳と語句の選択をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) 1.Emily is determined to ( ) her life to caring for aged people, and studies hard to enter a nurses' college. ( a.protect b.announce c.produce d.devote ) 2.This thick manual ( ) solutions for every sort of problems you may have when you install and use the software. ( a.stares b.contains c.endures d.forces ) 3.When he was asked if he had ( ) on the test, Jim said that he hadn't anything wrong. ( a.bored b.mentioned c.cheated d.noticed ) 4.Tom had wondered if he remembered his aunt, because he had'nt seen her for twenty years. But he ( ) her at once. ( a.defended b.recognized c.corrected d.reserved ) 5.The teacher said that the expenses of the school trip were roughly ( ) at 80000 yen per person. ( a.remained b.separated c.refused d.estimated ) 6.James usually takes a walk first and then eats breakfast. This morning he ( ) the door and ate breakfast before taking a walk. ( a.gathered b.reversed c.trusted d.confirmed ) 7.Seat belts have remarkably ( ) the number of traffic deaths, but there are still someone people who say wearing a seat belt bothers them. ( a.preserved b.reduced c.performed d.organized ) 8.Nancy has spent a lot of money on cosmetics this month, so she can no longer ( ) to buy her clothes. ( a.discover b.attract c.afford d.encourage ) 9.Barbara decided to buy the new model of heater, because it's very economical. It ( ) nearly 30 percent less electricity than older models. ( a.develops b.consumers c.overlooks d.destroys ) 10.John was told to lose weight by the doctor. He has been continuing diets ( ) to less than 1500 kilocalories a day. ( a.restricted b.affected c.suggested d.compared )