英文の間違いについて(1)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる。
  • 多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へ行けるようにしてくれた。
  • 夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の間違いについて(1)

英文間違っていたり、訂正箇所があったら教えてください。 We can learn and know for some people to try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied space made us go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) On the one hand, we can live for some people to do only what they already do well. For example, we can eat food for some people make vegetable and so on. I want to try new things and take risks. I'd like to discuss why I think so by talking about potential and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) お願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.2

とりあえず最小限に We can learn [many things] [thanks to] some people [who] try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied [about] space[.] [That] [enabled] us [to] go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) (On the one hand, いらない。↓を参照) We can live for some people to do only what they already do well. (← この文で言いたいことがわかりません) For example, we can eat food [thanks to] some people [who] make vegetable and so on. I want to try new things( and take risks). (← 言いたいことはわかりますが、あえて必要ないような・・・) I'd like to discuss why I think so (←この表現、下記を参照) by talking about [possibility] (← この意味ですか?) and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) (potentialとpossibilityはどちらも「可能性」と訳せますが、根本的な意味はかなり違います) forの意味をたぶん勘違いしてます 言いたいのは「~のおかげで」だと思いますが、たぶん「~のため」で辞書引いてますよね for ~というのは、「~のため」「~にとって」(辞書でどう使われているか確認してください) [who]で添削しましたが、関係代名詞のレベルにはたぶん届いてないので 5行目は For example, we can eat food [thanks to] some people. [They] make vegetable and so on. もしくは For example, we can eat food [thanks to] farmers. としてしまっていいです 3行目の make (使役動詞)の文法的な使い方は間違っていませんが、意味を考えるとこの文脈では使えません enableで添削しましたが、これももう少しから経ってから覚えた方がいいと思います だから Many people studied about space, so we can go to space. ぐらいでとりあえず覚えてください On (the) one handという表現をした場合、ほとんどの場合on the other handという表現が伴います 前の質問でも、why I think soという表現を見ました とりあえずこれでもいいですが、文脈からするとthe reasonだけでもOKです 前の文でI want to としているので、「その理由」とつながるからです 文は前よりも複雑になってきた分だけ読みづらくなってきました やや、こねくりまわしている感じ しょうがないことなんですが、じっくり基礎を固めることをお薦めします

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 文章よりも、文法の勉強を重点的にやります!

その他の回答 (3)

• sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.4

以前、簡単に書くことについて"いいこと"として回答したことがあります 色々覚えてくると、よより複雑な文をつくりたいと思うようになります でもその前に、簡単な文で、「構成」によって全体の意味を伝える術を覚えた方が、後々役に立ちます(文単体の構成をどうするかにも役立ちます) できるだけ原文を使ってやってみます(これは添削でありません 質問の方の英文を最大限使って、構成を変えたものです ですから推測も少し入ってます) Some people try new things. We can learn [many things] [from them]. Many people studied space. Now, we can go to space. Some people make vegetables. So, we can eat food. We can live [because] some people [try new things]. [We] do only what they already did well. I want to try new things[ , too]. I'd like to tell you why I think so by talking about [my] potential and dreams.

wxw
質問者

お礼

2回も回答ありがとうございます。 簡単な文で書いていくほうが役に立つのですね! 参考にさせていただきます

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

いっぱいちがっています。しかも基本的な文章構造の部分 でまちがっています。翻訳の勉強をするまえに、英語で日 記をつける勉強をしてください。一日5行をめやすにまい 日かいてだれかにみせてください。翻訳以前に簡単な英 文を大量に覚えるべきです。中学レベルからはじめてく ださい。急がばまわれ、です。それがあなたにとっていま 必要な訓練です。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 英語の日記、つけてみようと思います。 ありがとうございました。

• Chibi-kko
  • ベストアンサー率39% (93/237)
回答No.1

We can learn and know for some people to try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) →We can learn things from someones' studies or callenges. For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied space made us go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) →For example, we can go to sapace now, becouse many people has studied about it. On the one hand, →One the other hand, we can live for some people to do only what they already do well. →文の意味がよく分かりませんでした。 For example, we can eat food for some people make vegetable and so on. →For example, we can eat vegetables and so on becouse there are poeple who are making them. I want to try new things and take risks. →I want to try new things even there can be a risk. I'd like to discuss why I think so by talking about potential and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) →日本文の意味もよく掴めないので、英文が直せません。今のままでは「potential and dreams について話すことで、どうして私がそう思うのかを議論したいと思います」となります。夢がもつ可能性について議論するのなら→I'd like to discuss about the dreams and the possibility of the dreams. 直訳しすぎて英文としては理解し辛くなっています。そして直訳するのなら、事前に日本語の文をしっかり組み立てておく必要があります。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えて下さい

下の英文の、おかしな文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Second I will state about the study. Now children have to go to school in nine year. We can learn and study that we need things for live. But we can learn not only school but also television and movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watch it. For example, words, vocabulary. But television and movies have more. Movie teaches us important things in story. For example, dream come true and friend. School teacher don’t teach us about it. We learn a lot of things watch television I like watch television about famous people’s success process. And we can learn culture other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の間違いについて(2)

以下の英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 First, let me talk about potential. My mother told me people have limitless potential. But many people don't know about this things. I suppose that children know this things. They are often challenge new pray. We made surprised sometimes. They are not frightened to a challenge. I think if we have limitless potential, we should use this. I want to try what I can do. A book teach me there is nothing limit in the world. So I want to try new things. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の間違いを教えてください

間違っている文やアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。 Second I am going to talk about dreams. Many people have a lot of dreams. And many people want to dream come true. For example, I want to be a singer and I want to learn it . (たとえば、もし私が歌手になりたくてそれについて学びたいとする) I think that a big city have many school than a small town. (わたしは小さい町よりも大きい街のほうがたくさん学校があると思う。) I live in a big city in a big town for dream come true. And we can know new information there.(それに、新しい情報を手に入れやすい) Therefore, I want to live in a big town. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• 英文の意味が知りたい

この文の意味を教えてください、何を伝えたいのか分かりませんお願いします。 Ah, for example, "not popular"! Sometimes people ask me "do americans like [this]?", and I want to say "some do but it's not very popular." But あまり人気がない often makes Japanese people laugh.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 高校1年 英文翻訳

★至急翻訳お願いします Life is full of adventures. Never give up,and have more guts! These are the mottos kept in Akiko 's mind. I don't like to think about the things I can't do. Instead ,I like to think about the things I can do. I want people around me to change and I also want to change and grow. By making the most of her abilities,she hopes that other deaf people will follow suit. I believe dreams are for everyone

• 和訳をお願いします。

下の2文の和訳をお願いします。 1. As we moved through the crowd, we bumped into some people and their things. 2. As I drive to work, all I hear on the radio is music and people talking. 特に分からない部分は、 1と2のそれぞれのAsはどのような用法でどのように訳すのがよいのでしょうか? 1の their things をどう訳すのがよいのでしょうか?また、このtheirはsome peopleを指しているのでしょうか? 2の I drive to work はどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。