• 締切済み

英語の学習サイトを探しています。

動画があり、英語の字幕がついているサイトがあったのですが、お気に入りに保存しなかったため探しても出てきません。心当たりのある方は教えてください。お願いします。 ACT1 In New York Harbor Excuse me. MY name is Richard Stewart. I'm a photograghter.・・・と続きます。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• k99315
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/3)
回答No.1

違うかもしれませんが Translations Talks in 日本語 - TED.com         ↓↓ http://www.ted.com/translate/languages/ja これでは? 違っていたらゴメンナサイ!

関連するQ&A

• EMINEMの曲??

たしかEMINEMの曲で、サビ(?)が 「My name is,my name is,my name is…Excuse me!」 みたいなかんじの曲のタイトルを知りたいんですが…(ちなみに最後の単語はエクスキューズミーのつもり…(>_<)) ずーっと前のアメリカのレコ大みたいな番組で歌ってたんです(>_<) わかる人いたら教えてください(>_<)

• 英語の文書の書き換え問題を教えてください

(1)She lays her baby down on the bed.  Her baby(     )(     )(     ) on the bed by her. (2)Can you see the mountain over there? That' Mt.Akagi.  The mountain (     )can(     )(     ) over there is Mt.Akagi.. (3)Tom was born in New York,and grew up there. Tom (     )(     ) and (     )in New York. (4)Her mother didn't allow her to go out at night at all.  She was (     )allowed to go out at night . (5)When I came home,my mother was talking with my brother?  My brother (     )(     )(     )by my mother,when I came home. (6)彼は新しい車に歓喜した。  He (     )(     )(     )the new car. (7)朝食にはご飯を食べますか?それともパンを食べますか?  (     ) is (     )for breakfast ,rice or bread?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を教えてください。

次の各組の対話が自然なものになるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)”How ( ) did you pay for the pen?” “My uncle gave it to me for my birthday. (2)”How ( ) will your father come back?” “He’ll be back in a few days.” 次の各組の文がほぼおなじ意味になるように、空所に適する語を書き入れてください。 (1)How well he speaks French! →What a ( ) ( ) ( ) French he is! (2)Which way should I go? I don’t know. →I don't know ( ) ( ) ( ) go. 次の日本文に合うように、空所に入る最も適当な語を書いてください。 (1)彼にはたった5ドルしか持ち合わせがありませんでした。 He had ( )( )( ) five dollars with him. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じになるようにしてください。 (1)Our teacher plays the violin well. →Our teacher is ( ) ( ) playing the violin. (2)While I was in New York, I met him several times. →( ) my ( ) in New York, I met him several times. これを解いてみると、 (1)reason (2)soon (1)good to speak (2)which was should (1)enough to crash (1)good well (2)わかりませんでした。 になりました。 間違っているところがあれば、訂正を含めて教えてください。

• 英語を教えてください。

次の各組の対話が自然なものになるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)”How ( ) did you pay for the pen?” “My uncle gave it to me for my birthday. (2)”How ( ) will your father come back?” “He’ll be back in a few days.” 次の各組の文がほぼおなじ意味になるように、空所に適する語を書き入れてください。 (1)How well he speaks French! →What a ( ) ( ) ( ) French he is! (2)Which way should I go? I don’t know. →I don\'t know ( ) ( ) ( ) go. 次の日本文に合うように、空所に入る最も適当な語を書いてください。 (1)彼にはたった5ドルしか持ち合わせがありませんでした。 He had ( )( )( ) five dollars with him. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じになるようにしてください。 (1)Our teacher plays the violin well. →Our teacher is ( ) ( ) playing the violin. (2)While I was in New York, I met him several times. →( ) my ( ) in New York, I met him several times. これを解いてみると、 (1)reason (2)soon (1)good to speak (2)which was should (1)enough to crash (1)good well (2)わかりませんでした。 になりました。 間違っているところがあれば、訂正を含めて教えてください。

• 教えてください。英語

この問題教えてください!! (1)次の(   )内にpieceなど数量を表す語を(必要ならば複数系にして)入れなさい。 1. Jane gave me some (   ) of paper. 2. How about another (   ) of cake. 3. Father bought three (   ) of beer. 4. I put two (   ) of suger in my coffee. 5. There are a dozen (   ) of soap in this box. (2)次の各文を日本語になおしなさい。 1. a: My family is a large one. b: My family are all small eaters. 2. a: The committee were divided in opinion on this point. b: The committee is made up of five members. 3. a: There is no smoke without fire. b: A fire broke out in my neighborhood last night. 4. a: Necessity is the mother of invention. b: Water is a necessity. (3)次の各文の誤りを正しなさい。 1. There were a large audience in the hall. 2. The Japanese are said to be hardworking peoples. 3. All the cattles are grazing in the field. 4. We sat down on the grasses to have lunch. 5. This website has many informations about fishing. 6. She must have been beauty when she was young. (4)次の文を英語に直しなさい。 1. 私は朝食にトースト2枚とミルク1杯をとります。 2. 私はピカソ(Picasso)の作品はあまり好きではない。 3. 山田さんという人があなたの留守中に訪ねてきました。 4. 船が港に着いた(arrive in the harbor)とき、船員たちはみんなとても疲れていた。 5. 彼らは商売(business)に関する経験をあまりしていなかった。 お願いします。

• 英語での自己紹介

英語で名前を紹介するとき、 My name is Ai Nishikawa. Nishikawa means west river in English. 西川あい(仮)と言います。 西川は英語でwest riverという意味です。 この英文であっていますか?

• 正しいのはどれか教えてください。

正しいのはどれか教えてください。 出来れば訳もお願いします。 A: Is your bag new? B: ( )I have used it for more than two years. ア Not really イ That's right ウ No, not yet. エ I see What will you say first when you answer the telephone, and you can not understand the other person's name? ア I'm sorry. Who is calling, please? イ Excuse me. Why are you calling my name? ウ I am sorry. My name is Jones. エ Excuse me.I will call you later.

• 英語の問題

以下の文の中に文法的に誤ったものを選ぶ問題です。 1This is the girl Tom is going to marry. 21This is the girl whom Tom is going to marry with. 3I visited the factory where my father works in. 4I visited the factory in which my father works. 5I visited the factory where my father works. 6There are times which everyone needs to be alone. 7There is no reason why you should complain. 8That's how this school got its name. 9That's the way everyone dresses on festival days. 10That's the way how you can create your own homepage. 11,12と13,14,15については少々解説等頂きたいと思います。お願いします。

• 日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……? あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!! 【日本語】 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。 【英語】 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family. よろしくお願いします!!

• a car that is in my name

I refuse to have him drive a car that is in my name when he has been smoking. https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/dear-prudence-my-teenage-son-only-wants-to-smoke-pot.html a car that is in my nameとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします