日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……?あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!!
  • 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。
  • I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……? あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!! 【日本語】 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。 【英語】 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.4

英訳 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We always feel healed by her. She was born in my friend's house a year ago, and then was brought to our house. Now, she is an important member of our family. We always feel healed by her. →We are always healed . . . とまで言ってしまうと、ネコに癒しのパワーがあるみたいで、病気になってもネコが癒してくれるみたいにとられてもおかしいので、こういう場合は、feelという動詞を使うと上手くいきます。癒されるように感じるーーと持っていくのが日本語の意味するところに近い表現となります。 She was born in my friend's house a year ago A year agoを前に持ってくる必要もなく、この方(うしろに置く)が自然です。 また、the house of my friendは妙な英語です。my friend's house, one of my friends' houseなどと言います。 Now, she is an important member of our family. 家族にあなたも含め何人もいるわけですから、an important memberとしたあなたの書き方が正解です。the important memberではおかしな英語です。また、familyは数えられる名詞ですから、ourをつけます。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

amakatarina
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい解説も付けてくださって、ありがとうございます‼︎ スピーチ頑張ります!

その他の回答 (3)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

No.1です。 introduce someone to A の場合は、誰かにAを紹介するという意味になります。 I will introduce you to my family member. とは、衆目の中行うスピーチを前提として、 あなた方に私の家族の一員を紹介致しましょう、 という些か斜に構えた言い回しを意図したものです。 勿論のこと単に~をご紹介します、 という表現であれば、貴方の記述された、 I will introduce my family. で十分通用します。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=introduce+someone

amakatarina
質問者

お礼

解説を付けてくださったのですね! わかりやすいです、ありがとうございます‼︎

回答No.2

introduce は他動詞なので前置詞は必要ありません。 I will introduce my family または I introduce my family で大丈夫ですよ。 (introduce A to B は、AをBに導入するという意味です)

amakatarina
質問者

お礼

分かり易い御回答ありがとうございます! まだ習ってないんですけど1つ賢くなりました!笑

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I will introduce you to my family member. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed by her. A year ago, as she was born in the house of my friend, and then she was brought to our house. Now she is already the important member of family. 頑張ってくださいね♪

amakatarina
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございます‼︎ 直す部分が所々あっていい勉強になりました!(❁´ω`❁)

関連するQ&A

• 日本人が間違えやすい英語

日本人が間違えやすい英語という本に 載っていたのですが、 My grandmother is 87. She lived in Kyoto all her life . この文の間違えはどこでしょうか? この本に答えがのっていません。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください!お願いします!

tokyo-born 【名前】 may just be graduating from her architecture degree course from Toyko University, but she has already won several awards for her work, and which name her one of the best graduates in Japan. She was awarded a residential design prize in 2008 for her ‘●●●’ composition for multi-family living, while she also won the highest design award at her university the year before that for her coursework. She considers her award-winning design for an apartment complex as her best work so far, even though she is looking forward to more independent work soon after her official graduation. Her dream job would be with ○○○’s practice and her tutor △△△ counts among her main design influences.

• 日本語訳してください!あなたは中国人ですか?ときき

Nope, but all my friends just know me by Cherry Chau. I got the name Chau cause of my brother's girlfriend. She is haft Chinese. On my first year of high school she went on my computer and changed my family name to her family name, Chau. She thought it would be funny because my name is Cherry and her name is Sherry.

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 【高校英語】次の問題がわかりません。

高校英語の教科書UNICORNの問題集の問題です。 どうしてもわからないのでわかる方いたら教えてください。 Let me introduce my wife all of you. Her name is Elizabeth. Let me introduce my( )( )all of you. 上の二文を同じ内容の文章にしたいのですが、カッコに入る言葉がわかりません; all of youは「みんな」でいいのでしょうか?? 回答お願いします。ちなみに高2内容です。

• 英語で他人を紹介する文。

こんばんは。 英語のテストで友人の紹介文を書けという問題が出るそうなのですが(家で考えてこいと予告されました。)英語が苦手なのでどうも自信がありません。 文法的、単語的間違いがあればぜひ指摘お願いします。 また、「こうすればよくなる」等のアドバイス等も・・・。 皆様お忙しいと思いますが、非常に困っているので至急お願いします!! 英文 私の友人、山田花子を紹介したいと思います。 彼女は、東京に住んでいる学生です。 彼女の趣味は勉強をすることです。 そして彼女は英語を一生懸命勉強します。 なぜなら、彼女は英語の先生になりたいからです。 訳 I ’d like to introduce my friend , Hanako Yamada. She is a student who lives in Tokyo. Her hobby is to study. And, she studies English hard. Because she wants to become English teacher. です。宜しくお願いします。

• 3つの文章の訳が合っているか、教えてください。宜しくお願い致します!

3つの文章の訳が合っているか、教えてください。宜しくお願い致します! ・彼女は年齢の割に美しい。  She is still beautiful at her age. ・彼女はダンスが上手い。  She is good at/in dancing. (←"at/in"両方合ってますか?) ・Who is the most beautiful person in your family?と聞かれて、  My second sister is the most beautiful in our/my family.(←"our/my"両方合ってますか?) 有難うございました。

• 細やかな日本語訳を、よろしくお願いいたします。

学長から推薦を頂きました。 できるだけ美しい日本語で、細やかに、最大に誉めて翻訳して頂けますと、たいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 This is to certify that Ms ○○ is a regular student of the (学校名), where she just entered the 3 years long Bachelor program with piano as main discipline. Ms.○○passed a very demanding entrance examination with severe selection, and is now studying in one of the most wanted piano classes of our institution. I am confident she will be very successful in her studies and it is my pleasure to recommend her for a (機関).

• 英語の文章と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか

The same holds true for large houses and palaces in Europe, in which even the occupants have not see n all of the rooms. My French tutor, whose family was of aristocratic lineage, once showed me a picture of the chateau in the French countryside where he had grown up. It was in the middle of a large estate and had something like 21 rooms. His mother lived there all alone after her nine children had moved away. It was partly because of consciousness of her aristocratic heritage that she remained alone in that massive house. 和訳 借り手が全部の部屋を見ることがないとしても、ヨーロッパの大きな家や宮殿についても同じことが言えます。家族が貴族の家柄である私のフランス語の家庭教師は、以前彼が生まれ育ったフランスの田舎にある大邸宅の写真を見せてくれました。それは広大な私有地の真ん中にあり、21室かそのぐらいの部屋数でした。彼の母親は9人の子供がそこから巣立ったのち、完全に一人だけでそこに住んでいました。そんなとてもなく大きな家に一人だけで残った理由の一端は、彼女が親から譲り受けた貴族としての意識でした。

• 英語から日本語に‼︎

こんにちは。 "Home is where the heart is, my heart is in my chest." という英語を日本語に訳したいんですが、いい文章はありますか? 訳は完全にわかるんですが、なかなかいい訳が見つかりません。 似ていることわざなどでもいいのですが、何かかっこいい訳ありますか? よろしくお願いします。