英語の疑問文と日本語訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の疑問文と日本語訳についての問題です。
  • 文章内の誤りを修正する問題もあります。
  • 具体的な例文を使って理解を深めることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

教えてください。英語

この問題教えてください!! (1)次の(   )内にpieceなど数量を表す語を(必要ならば複数系にして)入れなさい。 1. Jane gave me some (   ) of paper. 2. How about another (   ) of cake. 3. Father bought three (   ) of beer. 4. I put two (   ) of suger in my coffee. 5. There are a dozen (   ) of soap in this box. (2)次の各文を日本語になおしなさい。 1. a: My family is a large one. b: My family are all small eaters. 2. a: The committee were divided in opinion on this point. b: The committee is made up of five members. 3. a: There is no smoke without fire. b: A fire broke out in my neighborhood last night. 4. a: Necessity is the mother of invention. b: Water is a necessity. (3)次の各文の誤りを正しなさい。 1. There were a large audience in the hall. 2. The Japanese are said to be hardworking peoples. 3. All the cattles are grazing in the field. 4. We sat down on the grasses to have lunch. 5. This website has many informations about fishing. 6. She must have been beauty when she was young. (4)次の文を英語に直しなさい。 1. 私は朝食にトースト2枚とミルク1杯をとります。 2. 私はピカソ(Picasso)の作品はあまり好きではない。 3. 山田さんという人があなたの留守中に訪ねてきました。 4. 船が港に着いた(arrive in the harbor)とき、船員たちはみんなとても疲れていた。 5. 彼らは商売(business)に関する経験をあまりしていなかった。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

(1) 1. Jane gave me some (sheets) of paper. ジェーンは私に数枚の紙をくれました。 2. How about another (piece) of cake? ケーキをもう一ついかがですか? 3. Father bought three (bottles/cans) of beer. 父は、(ビールを3本・缶ビールを3個)買いました。 4. I put two (lumps/spoonfuls) of suger in my coffee. 私は、コーヒーに砂糖を(2個・2さじ)入れます。 5. There are a dozen (cakes/bars) of soap in this box. この箱の中には、石鹸が1ダース(12個)入っています。 (2) 1. a: My family is a large one. 私の家族は大家族です。 b: My family are all small eaters. 私の家族はみんな小食です。 2. a: The committee were divided in opinion on this point. その委員会は、この点に関して意見が分かれました。 b: The committee is made up of five members. その委員会は、5人のメンバーで構成されています。 3. a: There is no smoke without fire. 火のない所に煙は立たぬ。 b: A fire broke out in my neighborhood last night. 昨夜うちの近所で火事がありました。 4. a: Necessity is the mother of invention. 必要は発明の母。 b: Water is a necessity. 水は、必需品です。 (3) 1. There 【were→was】 a large audience in the hall. ホールには多くの聴衆がいました。 2. The Japanese are said to be 【hardworking peoples→a hard working people】. 日本人は、勤勉な国民だと言われています。 3. All the 【cattles→cattle】 are grazing in the field. http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/cattlehttp://ejje.weblio.jp/content/information 牛がみんな、草原で草を食べています。 4. We sat down on the 【grasses→grass】 to have lunch. http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/information 昼食を食べるために、私たちは、草(芝生)に腰をおろしました。 5. This website has 【many informations→many pieces of information / much information】 about fishing. http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/information このウェッブサイトには、釣りに関する情報がたくさんあります。 6. She must have been 【beauty→a beaury】 when she was young. http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/beauty 彼女は、若い頃美人だったに違いありません。 (4) 1. 私は朝食にトースト2枚とミルク1杯をとります。 I have two slices of toast and a glass of milk for breakfast. 2. 私はピカソ(Picasso)の作品はあまり好きではない。 I don't like Picassos very much. 3. 山田さんという人があなたの留守中に訪ねてきました。 A Mr. Yamada called [on / to see] you while you were out. 4. 船が港に着いた(arrive in the harbor)とき、船員たちはみんなとても疲れていた。 All the crew were tired when the ship arrived in the harbor. 5. 彼らは商売(business)に関する経験をあまりしていなかった。 They had little experience in business. <参考> http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/053/

pppni26
質問者

お礼

毎度毎度わかりやすくありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

(1)※できるだけ複数の答えを用意します。すべて正解です。 ※of の次の単語を辞書で引くと、速攻で答えが出ます。確認を。 1. pieces, sheets 2. piece, slice 3. pints, jugs, bottles, cans, barrels「買う」に続きやすいのはこの5語です。 pint は「500ml弱」という量です。日本的に言うと「合」みたいな単位です。 barrel は「樽」なので酒屋の経営者のようです。 glass は(正解になっているかも知れませんが)やけに子供じみた表現のように思えます。 4. spoons, spoonfuls, lumps 5. cakes, bars (2)単語を辞書で引くと、速攻で答えが出ます。確認を。 略 2. a: The committee were divided in opinions on this point. opinions=複数形にします 答えは略します。 略 (3) (2)2a もこの問題に入れなければなりません。 1. There [was] a large audience in the hall. 2. The Japanese are said to be [a] hardworking [people]. 3. All the [cattle] are grazing in the field. 4. We sat [down不要] on the [grass] to have lunch. ※sit down は「着席する」するなので、椅子がなければ sit down できない。 5. This website has [a lot of information] about fishing. ※他には much なども可。 6. She must have been [beautiful] when she was young. (4)次の文を英語に直しなさい。 1.I eat two slices of toast and a glass of milk for breakfast. 2.I do not like works by Picasso very much. 3.A Mr Yamada visited (called on) you while you were out.  4.When the ship arrived in the harbor, all the crew were very tired. 5.They did not have much experience of business.

pppni26
質問者

お礼

たくさんの解説ありがとうございます!!

• bgm38489
  • ベストアンサー率29% (633/2168)
回答No.1

あの…「この問題」とはどの問題? 正確に言おう。「これらの問題」、または「この宿題」。こんな大量の問題を丸投げするとは、呆れたもんだ。 まさか、テスト中ではないね? 分からなかったら、辞書を引いて調べよう。そうして答えを探してこそ、勉強になる。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を教えてください

(1)各文中に誤りがあればなおしなさい。 ①Some balls hit him in his back in the snowball fight. ②The manager and player of the baseball team is well spoken of by his teammates(isは変更しない) (2)次の各文中の適当な位置1箇所にtheをいれなさい ①Queen Elizabeth 2 is sailing across the Atlantic. ②Workers in the factory are paid by four. この4問を出来れば理由もつけてお願いしたいです。

• 英語類義文の問い その2 です。

次の 3.a., b. の様な文は、あり得ますでしょうか。 3. a. Four windows are/exist in this room. b. Twenty students are/exist in this class. そして、上の2文が、あり得る場合には、 2. a. There are four windows in this room. b. There are twenty students in this class. と、意味が如何に違ってきますのでしょうか。

• 英語の添削

英語(英文)の添削 学校の授業で書いてきてくださいといわれて書いたものです。 どこかおかしい所や、他の表現に変えた方が良いところがあれば教えてください。 自分のお気に入りの場所の紹介文です。 I know there are many parks in Aichi. One of my favorite places is a park called Tsutsujinosato. The park was complicated in 1992. I was surprised that the year is the same as my birth year. The park is located by windmills. There are a lot of trees around the park, so the atomosphere is quite and peaceful. We can be relaxed. The park is famous for a long slide of strange shape. Itlooks like a big snake. It makes the place funny. An open space in the park that I often play baseball with my friends is very large. A steam locomotive has long stopped n the park but it took off too many years ago. Now, Nakagawa city keep it and we can enjoy riding on it. In spring, the park is filled with a lot of flowers of azalea. It is very beautiful. We can feel its sweet smell. Therefore, I recomend to visit in April. There are a lot of happy points in Tsutsujinosato. It is the best place for me to play. 自分が気になるところは、文頭に多少The parkが多いことです。他は自分の今の力ではどうしようもなくて・・・ 指摘して下さる方がいれば本当に助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• この英語の問題を教えてください。

次の各文がほぼ同じ意味なるように()に適切な語を入れなさい。 1、I don’t know that student. That student is a ( ) to me. 2、May I ask a favor? May I ask a favor ( ) ( )? 3、We can be happy by singing. Singing ( ) ( ) happy. 4、The teacher made us a good exercise book The teacher made a good exercise book ( ) us. 5、My library ( ) a lot of English books. ( ) are a lot of English books in my library. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の表現

お世話になります。 次のそれぞれの英文が答えになる質問文を教えて頂けますか? (a) There is a shop in front of the station. (おそらく What is there in front of the station?) (b) In front of the station is a shop. (これがわかりません) よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳についてお聞きしたいです。

考えてみたのですがいまいちよく分からないのでお願いします。 「~している…、~する…」という意味になる (a) There is someone waiting for you at the station. (b) Andy likes the singing birds. (c) The girl singing a song is my friend. (d) The sleeping girl is my sister. 「~された…、~される…」という意味になる (a) John has a lot of books written in English. (b) I need to take my broken watch to the shop. (c) The languag spoken in Australia is English. (d) Look at the closed door. です。 言っている意味がやっぱりよく訳せなくて、、 お願いします。

• 英語の算数問題なのですが解説を、、

A certain swim-team is composed of divers,individual swimmers,and relay swimmers,and each member only participates in one event.The team has 50 members,20 percent of which are divers. という問題で下記のAとBの大小関係を問う問題です。 Column A: Four times the number of divers Column B: The number of relay races 正解は Column A> ColumnB になっていまして、解説は Twenty percent of 50 is 10,and so there are 10 divers.Four times this number is 40.How many relay racers are there?Since each menber only participates in 1 event,and since there are 10 divers,there are 40 members who are either divers or individual swimmers.We know there must be at least 1 individual swimmer,or the team would not be composed of individual swimmers;that means there can at most be 39 relay racers.Thus,Coumn A is greater. となっていますがどうしてColumn Aの方が大きいのかいまいち納得できません。内容を把握できる方ご解説いただければ幸いです。

• 英語のエッセイで困っています。

このようなエッセイを大学の課題で作成しました。内容はともかく、文法の間違い、意味が通じない等ございましたら、訂正、指摘お願いいたします。 The fragrance of the trees evokes hometown. I come back hometown once a year. There are some differences between hometown I used to live in and the city I live in now, for example, population, air, scene, and so on. There is something the most different between the two. It is the fragrance. Fragrance is closely connected with memory. This fact was discovered in the past. It is called "Involuntary memory". It is a conception of human memory in which cues encountered in life evoke recollections of the past without conscious effort. Involuntary memory is a concept made famous by the writer Marcel Proust in his novel "In Serch of Lost Time", although the idea was also developed in his earlier writings. In this connection, It is called " Proust effect", too. For example, when you feel the fragrance of a detergent, you probably remember that you had a good time with your mother. Even if I live separated from my hometown, when I feel the fragrance of the trees from my desk or my pencil around me, the fragrance calls up the memory of hometown. I enjoy my reminiscences of childhood. There are many memories. The impression I got from that occasion remains vivid. Tears come to my eyes when I think of those days. I neglected my studies and spends my time having fun. The scent of the trees wafted itself around the playground every day. By the way, in the city, is there no scent which recalls past life? Of course, I can feel much fragrance there. However, the fragrance in the city, for instance, exhaust gas or concrete, don't make a vivid impression on me. The fragrance in the country seems to be more deeply impressed on me rather than that in the city. Furthermore, in my opinion, The fragrance in hometown is the scent which I sniffed in childhood. In short,that is the first experience. So this scense seemes to be deeply engraved on my mind for a long time. Thus, the fragrance of the trees evokes my life in childhood. It is very happy to remember the memories in hometown. Recently,however, the trees are leveled to make way for the land development in hometown. So when I came back to hometown before, the scent of the trees is almost disappeared. And playground changed into a residential area five years ago. Mountains which I would often climb in summer vacation are likely to be destroyed to build a golf course. "What fragrance evoke your hometown ?" Maybe you don't know how to reply when asked something like that out of the blue. I think it is natural. But someone who is alive 100 years later may answer like this. "The fragrance of the concrete and plastic"

• この英語の問題の答えがわかりません。(4問)

塾の宿題なのですが日本文がかいてないのでどう答えたらいいのかわかりません。 これらの問題の答えはなんですか? 次の(  )内の語句を並び替えて、英文を完成しなさい。 (1)(things/likes/used/buy/my father/to) (2)(a computer/China/made/this/in/is) (3)The (Ken's mother/there/is/walking/woman/over) (4)(girls/going/the concert/join/are/those/to/singing)

• 英語類義文の意味についてです。

次の2対の、a. と b. は、意味がどう違うのでしょうか。1.a. を聴いたネイティブ・スピーカーは「あ、そう。」と言うだけだけれども、1.b. を聴いたネイティブは部屋全体を見回して確かめてから「ああ、本当だ。」と言うそうですが。 1. a. This room has four windows.   b. There are four windows in this room. 2. a. This class has twenty students.   b. There are twenty students in this class.