• 締切済み

和訳を手伝ってください。

あけましておめでとうございます。 今年もよろしくお願いします。 今年は英語をよりいっそう極めて 女性らしさも磨きたいです。 きらきら輝けるように頑張ります! の和訳を手伝ってください! Happy New Year. Thank you again this year. I will do my best to shine glitter.!?!? お願いします(┬┬_┬┬)

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

英語 添削  Happy New Year. Thank you again this year. I will do my best to make my English and womanly character shine so that I can be much more sophisticated radiant. 私なら Happy New Year! I wish this year to be a happy one for you (and your family). This year I would like to polish my English as well as my womanly character so that I can be a much more sophisticated and brilliant woman than now. May you lead a happy and peaceful life! With love, [ your name ] 以上、いかがでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ho_mi
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

あけましておめでとうございます。 こんな感じでどうでしょうか? Happy new year! Thank you for all your kindness and help last year. In 2014, I'll study English harder to be a sophisticated and radiant woman. Much peace, love and joy to you. 「あけましておめでとうございます。 昨年のご助力に感謝します。 今年はもっと一生懸命英語を勉強して洗練された輝くような女性になりたいと思います。 あなたのご多幸をお祈りします、愛をこめて。」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Today,a new teacher came to our class and said:i know japanese..and i said:genkidesuka? Teacher was surprised "how do you learn japanese?" and i said i have one friend .) thank you again and again..what are you doing?is that different things you have?write me..goodbye 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「What do people most often criticize about you? -There's no on-going criticism. I'm open to personal and professional growth and welcom the opportunity to improve.」 「I am committed to this company and its advancement so, should I not be selected, I will work with and support whoever might get selected. However, I do feel that my experience in the department and with the team would make me the best candidate.」 どなたか、お願い致します。

• 和訳と英訳に翻訳お願いします

こんにちは下記の文章を和訳と英訳にほんやくお願いします I am 19 year old producer tryning to get my neme out so prease subscribe to my channel or comment if you like the song thank you あなたの曲はとてもすばらしかったです 仲良くなれたらうれしいです

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• よく意味が分からないので和訳してください。

よく意味が分からないので和訳してください。 I just carry your evaluation positive on eBay. I thank you for having put up for sale this knife. Do not forget to also save your evaluation to me ?

• 和訳がわかりません。

I just did and responded...sorry bout that, I do this around my career and had to go out of town overnight. 上記の和訳がわかりません。 わかる方がおりましたら、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 至急翻訳してくださいm(__)m

thank you thought for saying that you will do it only because I want. Of course I will try my best to do anything you want.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m