Keeping a Secret, Convenient Visits, Lost Watch, Changed Person, Reasons for Leaving

このQ&Aのポイント
  • You must keep my words a secret
  • Please come back whenever it is convenient for you
  • This is the same watch that I lost yesterday
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

関係詞を用いて英文をお願いします

僕が言った事をだれにも話してはいけない You musun't______________________________________________ いつでもあなたが都合のよいときにまた来てください  <it is convenient for ~に都合がよい> Please come back____________________________________________ これは昨日私がなくしたのと同じ時計だ _____________________________________________________ 私は学生時代に初めてあなたが会ったころの私ではない I am not_________________________is our school days 君がクラブをやめた理由を教えてくれ  <leave the club クラブをやめる> Tell me _______________________________________________

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

丸投げには回答しないことにしていますが、問題に誤りがありますので、回答することにしました。 僕が言った事をだれにも話してはいけない You musn't tell anybody what I told you. ※must のミススペルに注意してください。 いつでもあなたが都合のよいときにまた来てください Please come and see me again whenever it is convenient for you. ※back では「帰る」の意味で、元々そこにいる場合になります。 これは昨日私がなくしたのと同じ時計だ This is the same watch I lost yesterday. ※関係代名詞の目的格はほぼ100%省略されます。 私は学生時代に初めてあなたが会ったころの私ではない I am not what I was when we met in our school days. ※is は使いません。 君がクラブをやめた理由を教えてくれ Tell me (the reason) why you've left the club. ※why の先行詞は reason しかないので、ほぼ100%省略します。 ※やめたのがいつなのか、この文では明記されていないので完了形にしました。やめてからまだ間もないということと、復帰していないことが伝わります。日本語を、理由を聞いた上で、復帰への説得をしているように読み取りました。 過去形なら、いつやめたのか前後で分かります。学生時代の思い出話のように、今とはつながりのない話しになります。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

僕が言った事をだれにも話してはいけない You mustn't tell anybody what I said. いつでもあなたが都合のよいときにまた来てください  <it is convenient for ~に都合がよい> Please come back whenever it is convenient for you. これは昨日私がなくしたのと同じ時計だ This is the same watch as I lost yesterday. 「盗んだんだろ」と言っているのなら as → that 私は学生時代に初めてあなたが会ったころの私ではない I am not what I was when we met in our school days 君がクラブをやめた理由を教えてくれ  <leave the club クラブをやめる> Tell me why you left the club. こういう理由を聞く文脈では事実として「やめた」ことなので過去形です。 やめたままの状態,という現在完了はやめた結果のことであり,理由を聞くには不自然。 理由はやめた,というそのものの理由です。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

僕が言った事をだれにも話してはいけない You musun't tell anybody what I said. いつでもあなたが都合のよいときにまた来てください  <it is convenient for ~に都合がよい> Please come back when it is convenient for you. これは昨日私がなくしたのと同じ時計だ This is the same watch as I lost yesterday. 私は学生時代に初めてあなたが会ったころの私ではない I am not what I was in our school days. 君がクラブをやめた理由を教えてくれ  <leave the club クラブをやめる> Tell me why you left the club.

関連するQ&A

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 突然で申し訳ありませんが、明日はとても忙しいので、レッスンを受けれなくなってしまいました。 次回いつ、レッスンを受けれるか、その日を調べてお知らせします。 Sorry to tell you this at the last minute though I will be too busy to take your lesson tomorrow. Right now, I can not tell you when I can take your lesson next time though I will let you know as soon as I can find a slot in my schedule. あなたは次の勉強会はいつが都合がいいですか? When is the study meeting good for you? When is the next study meeting convenient[又はgood] for you? あなたは次の勉強会は何曜日が都合がいいですか? What day (of the week) is convenient for you for the next study meeting? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳を教えてください

(1)Walk into a BUGER KING anywhere in the world ,and the answer will be the same. But different. (2)"If You Are Happy With Our Service, Please Tell A Friend... If You Are Not, Please Call ME'' (3)VOTE EARLY! If you are regislered to vote, you may cast your ballot BEFORE Election Day. (4)Resistance is futile. You are now under our control. Order the Hot Fudge Sundae. (4)の最後のSundaeのaeが違うかもしれません 間違っていたらすいません わかる方いらしたら回答おねがいします

• 英訳したので、みてほしい

英訳が正しいかどうか見て欲しいです。 「時間のあるときに、あなたのメールで彼女の様子を知らせてください」 When it is convenient for you, Please tell me about her condition by your e-mail. 「彼女をはねた運転手が、まだ謝罪していないなんて、本当に腹が立ちます。事故の後、できるだけ早く病院に来るべきだったのに」 I am really angry that the driver who hit her by car has not apologized her yet. He should have come to the hospital as soon as possible. 「私はいつでもあなたのお手伝いを喜んでするつもりだということを忘れないでください」 Please Do not forget to be willing to your help at any time. おねがいします。

• 英文翻訳。至急お願いします!

There is a misunderstanding. We did not book any amount from your account. We just had to check the validity your credit card. The amount of 70,- will probably remain frozen for the period of 30 days (starting 22.11.) but has not been transferred to our account. Our policy is that our guests pay on site before they leave. You still have to pay the amount of 70,- at our hotel (with cash or credit card). 以上、お願いします!!

• be動詞と前置詞の問題

こんばんは。TRUE OR FALSEの問題なのですが、ご協力お願いします。 Everybody in my English class is sick today. Taro is at the dentist. they are in the supermarket. Our English teacher is in our classroom. I am at school. の五つなのですがいかがでしょうか?

• 英語の勉強でわからないところがあります><!!

高校英語でわからない問題がありました。 教えてください><!!! (1)「Tell me why you were late for school yesterday.」                         ~~~~~~~ ↑なぜ「a」や「the」がつかないのですか??? (2)あと、「Don't leave the door open.」 ↑どれが主語でなぜ5文型になるのかがわかりません! (3)それと、「It is getting warmer day by day.」                    ~~                   ↑なぜ「er」がつくのかがわかりません! 全部じゃなくてもいいです!!時間がある方、教えてください><!!

• 英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

また聞いてすみません(>_<) 次の英文の()内に適切な関係副詞を書きなさい。 1、There are times ()I want to be alone. 2.I overslept this morning. This is ()I was late for school. 3.This is the house()he was born. 4.This is ()she solved these difficult problems. 5.The day will come ()our dream will come true. 6.There are no place()we can smoke in this building. 7.Could you tell me the day()you will come back from Europe. 8.There is no reason()you complain about that. です(>_<) お願いします(>_<)

• 次の英文を適当な順に並べ替えてください。

(a) 友達に嘘をつかないのは良いことだ。 (tell a lie/is good/not/to/it/to your friends). (b)  マイクが20分で宿題を終えるのは困難だ。    (Mike/difficult/is/for/finish/it/to)the homework in 20 minutes. (c)  そのランナーはゆっくり歩いているように見える。      The runner (to/be/appears/walking)slowly. (d)  後で駅に来るように彼女に行ってください。    Please (her/come/to/tell/to)the station later. (e) そのように言われるのは嫌いだ。    I don`t (like/be/to/told)that way.

• 次の2文を(a)前置詞+関係代名詞、(b)関係代名

次の2文を(a)前置詞+関係代名詞、(b)関係代名詞を用いて一文にしてください。 (1)Kyoto is an old city. There are a lot of famous temples in the city. (a)Kyoto is an old city(). (b)Kyoto is an old city(). (2)September 8th is the day.We will hold our school festival on that day. (a)September 8th is the day(). (b)September 8th is the day(). 宜しく御願い致します><

• 関係詞の問題です。

日本文を関係代名詞を使って英文になおしてください。 (1)私はトムに電話をしましたが、彼は家にいませんでした。 I caiied Tom,( ). whenと前置詞+関係代名詞の問題で、次の各文がほぼ同じ内容になるようにかっこに適する語を入れてください。 (2)I remember the day when we planted the trees. →I remember the day( ) which we planted the trees. (3)April is the month when the new school year begins in Japan. →April is the month( ) which the new school year begins in Japan. (4)Do you know the time when she arrived? →Do you know the time( ) which she arrived? (5)Spring ia the season when a lot of flowers come out. →Spring ia the season( ) which a lot of flowers come out. 次の関係副詞の文を前置詞+関係代名詞を使って書きかえてください。 (6)That is the city where my aunt lives. (7)Which was the station where Ken got off? (8)Let's go to the hill where there are some benches. (9)People told me about the lake where they had seen a monster. (10)Do you know the park where my sister goes every Saturday? これを解いてみると、 (1)I called Tom, who was not in his house. (2)I remember the day on which we planted the trees. (3)April is the month at which the new school year begins in Japan. (4)Do you know the time in which she arrived? (5)Spring ia the season in which a lot of flowers come out. (6)That is the city in where my aunt lives. (7)Which was the station at where Ken got off? (8)Let's go to the hill on where there are some benches. (9)People told me about the lake in where they had seen a monster. (10)Do you know the park at where my sister goes every Saturday? になりました、(1)は先生に間違っていると言われました。 後の問題は、あっているのかみてもらえないでしょうか? もしも、間違っていたら訂正してください。