10年ぶりの京都嵐山、あいにく雨が降り出した

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 10年ぶりに京都の嵐山に行ったが、あいにく雨が降ってきた。
  • しとしと降る雨の中を一人で散歩したが、あたりの風景は少しも変わっていなかった。
  • I went to Arashiyama in Kyoto for the first time in ten years, and unfortunately, it began to rain. I took a walk by myself when the rain wasn't intense, and I found its scenes were not different from what they used to be.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。和文英訳です。

初質問となります、今後よろしくお願い致します。 日本語文: 10年ぶりに京都の嵐山に行ったが、あいにく雨が降ってきた。しとしと降る雨の中を一人で散歩したが、あたりの風景は少しも変わっていなかった。 解答: I went to Arashiyama in Kyoto fo the first time in ten years, and unfortunately, it began to rain. I took a walk by myself when the rain wasn't intense, and I found its scenes were not different from what they used to be. 今回は知ってる表現がうまく使えた気がします。 短くて添削しがいがないかもしれないですが、回等よろしくお願いします。 (お聞きしたい事) このくらいの長さの作文の場合、1度に2題お願いしても大丈夫でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.2

<I went to Arashiyama in Kyoto fo the first time in ten years, and unfortunately, it began to rain. I took a walk by myself when the rain wasn't intense, and I found its scenes were not different from what they used to be.> Unfortunately という単語はご自身の期待に反するという事ですから、and よりは but が自然です。「シトシト降る」と the rain wasn't intense (雨は激しくなかった) ではニュアンスが違いますので、the gentle/soft rain になると思います。Different と「変わっていない」も少しニュアンスが違いますので、unchanged の方がふさわしいと思います。 I went to (or, visited) the Arashiyama district (neighborhood) in Kyoto for the first time in ten years, but, unfortunately, it began to rain when I arrived there. I took a solitary walk in the soft rain and found the surroundings (or, streetscapes) unchanged (or, hardly changed) since the last visit. 「一人で散歩する」は直訳すれば walk by myself ですが、情緒を出すには語彙の選択が大切です。take a solitary walk とすると孤独に内観を交えながらの散策を思わせるので、この様な文にはお勧めできると思います。 尚この程度の長さなら2題でも全く問題ありません。

Tarski
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます、助かります 洒落た表現の紹介勉強になります まだ全然表現を工夫するレベルに達してないですが、少しずつ知る分には面白くて勉強の励みになります andとbutについては、ちょうど最近英作文の参考書で勉強した箇所だったので意識的にandにしてみたのですが、間違えてしまいました… 言われてみれば確かに雨が降らない方に期待してる訳ですから、ここはbutで繋ぐべきですよね ベストアンサーは悩みましたが、今回はmiknnikさんとさせて頂きました お二方とも今回は本当にありがとうございました、これからも頑張ります

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

I went to Arashiyama in Kyoto for the first time in ten years, and unfortunately, it began to rain. I took a walk by myself in a gentle rain, and I found its scenes were not different from what they used to be. 一応、英文として文法的なミスは見当たりません。つづりはforが変です。 しとしと降る雨は、the rain wasn't intenseとしてしまうと、激しい雨が降ることもよくあるが、そうではないみたいな印象です。そこを変えました。 私なら I went to Arashiyama, Kyoto for the first time in ten years. Unfortunately, it began to rain. I walked around by myself in a gentle rain and found myself in a place not different from it used to be ten years ago. このくらいの長さの作文の場合、1度に2題お願いしても大丈夫でしょうか? 長いのは勘弁という感じですがこのぐらいならーー別の質問をたててみましょう。

Tarski
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます、助かります forのつづりミスは気付いてませんでした…ワープロだとそういうチェックも必要ですね 「しとしと降る雨」は「弱い雨」で書けばいいのかな、とか思ったのですが 弱いがweakしか浮かばず、これは流石にニュアンス違うよな…と結局引っ込めてしまいました intenseを使っても伝わるかなと思ったのですが、なるほどそういうニュアンスになるんですか… 色々勉強になりました、回答例も参考にさせて頂きます 「お聞きしたい事」については別の質問を立てるべきでしたね、すいません そして回答ありがとうございました これからはこの位の分量の問題の時は2題お願いしようと思います

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削です 誤字訂正箇所や採点を100点基準でお願いします。 ちなみに仮定法をつかっているのは指定条件下にあるので気にしないで下さい…m(__)m If I became a worker , I woul d live in my home by myself, because to live with only myself is a variety of merits. Of course, with my family I can save a lot of money : in fact It costs a lo t of money to live by myself . However,with by myself I would be free to use the time for myself such as shopping ,reading .,relaxing...and so on. I would also can independent of my family and grow as human . For example, I would try to make some food and manage to get earnings . On the other hand, I would freely can't use the time if I lived with my family, because my parents worry about me when I be in out till being late at night. Therefore, I suggest that I choose to live with only myself. この質問を補足する

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題 Visitors from abroad tell you they want to see " the true Japan". Where would you take them, and why? 解答 If I were asked the desire, I would take them to Kyoto. I think the city in Kyoto has many Japanese traditions. For example, there are famous temples such as Kiyomizu temple in Kyoto. Moreover, the city has many women called Maiko and a lot of special productions such as Yatuhashi. I think the best way they understand " the true Japan" is that they see and know "the previous Japan". Kiyomizu temple and Maiko can teach them the Japanese history. Besides, in Muromachi age, Muromachi Bakuhu was made up in Kyoto. Thus, there are a lot of Japanese histories in Kyoto and they can see or learn those. So I think if they go to Kyoto, they will understand " the true Japan". It is true that the city also has modern buildings such as Kyoto Tower. However, I`m sure that the city show them " the true Japan". 訳 もし私がそのお願いをされたら、私は彼らを京都に連れて行きます。私は京都の町にはたくさんの日本の伝統があると思います。例えば、京都には清水寺のような有名な寺があります。さらに、その町には舞妓と呼ばれる女性が多くいるし、八つ橋のような名産品も多くあります。 私は彼らが「本当の日本」を理解する最も良い方法は彼らが「以前の日本」を見て、知ることだと思うのです。清水寺や舞妓は彼らに日本の歴史を教えることができるでしょう。さらに、室町時代には、室町幕府が京都で構成されていました。このように京都には日本の歴史がたくさんあります。なので、私は彼らが京都に行けば、「本当の日本」を理解するだろうと思うのです。 確かに京都の町には京都タワーのような現代の建物もあります。しかし、私はその町が彼らのに「本当の日本」を示してくれると確信しているのです。 というふうに書いてみました。自分的に微妙なところが「室町幕府」の表現です。書き終えた後に辞書で調べてみると、幕府は「Shougnate」というなぞの単語であらわすというのがわかりました。でも、そんな単語知らないので単純に「Bakuhu」でいいのかな?と思いました。 評価と添削をよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

1.海外旅行をする日本人が増えたことによって、外国における日本人がらみの事件が急増している。 2.昨年10年ぶりにバンコクに行ったら、街並みがすっかり変わっていたので驚きました。 3.私は子供のころから野球を見るのが好きで、結構自分でもやれるという自信がある。 1.Since more and more Japanese people traveling abroad, accidents which they are involved is increasing. 2.Last year I went to Bangkok for the first time in ten years and it has utterly changed in view of cities. 3.I have always liked watching baseball, and I have a confidence to play it fairly. 冠詞とか時制の使い方は自分では判断出来かねますので、そこらへんを重点的に見ていだけるととても助かります。よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

OKwaveで初めて質問します。 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。 課題が ストレスを解消する自分なりの方法についてです。 語数は100語で僕は114字書きました。 文法的に内容的にとか何か不自然な部分があれば教えてください! Everyone must feel stressed nowadays.So we have to find how to reduce stress.I would like to introduce two ways to redusestress. First,I often listen to my favorite musics when I am sick of studying subjects which I am poor at.Listening to musics enables me to go on studying. Second,I take a walk once a week in order to refresh myself.This is because the fresh air makes my condition good,and taking a walk gives me chance that I think a lot of things. As these examples suggest,reducing stress is very importantto survive too busy world.

• 中学英語の英作文の添削をお願いします

私が家に着くと雨がやみました。 When I got home, the rain stopped. got と home の間に to はいらないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 英作文添削してもらえませんか?

いつもお世話になっています。添削や講評よろしくお願いします。 軍隊に入る時は、よもや二度と生きて山を歩けるとは思わなかった。それはまた一つの慰めでもあった。忙しい軍隊生活の中では、山を思い返す暇はなかった。ほんの断片的な山の印象、山の匂いとか、山の風とか、霜融けの温まりとか、そうしたものはしばしば強烈に甦ってくることもあったが、登攀を回顧させるほど特別なものではなかった。 When I entered the army, I thought my chance to hike mountains would never come to me, which only consoled me. Too hard missions in the army deprived me of the time when I retrospect mountains. Sometimes I found myself to recall intently a little piece of impression, smells and winds of mountains or warmth by melting frost, which was not special to make me long for climbing fanatically.